Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXINIUM-First time in the world,crypto is 100% insured by precious metals - page 2. (Read 1760 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 52
Hello, I saw a post by a friend that Fxpay was partnering with this project, I can't tell if the FXPay CEO is trying to leverage on this project to Hype his token. Fxpay is currently trading on Idex and Hobit and the ICO was $1.6 or more, it dropped more than 5000 times its ICO price and the CEO is just useless. 
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Although the token seems rather expensive, the project offers a certain level of safety with the insurance of the assets which back the token. This is one project I'll keep a close watch on its development.
yes I also follow the development of their project, I like in their concept and I am still overseeing this project, after there was a posting above saying that this is a fraud, I became less sure, but I am still following their next development..?

Sometimes you will really question the authenticity of a project claiming to be backed by precious metals. Because dealing in this type of industry entails huge initial investments. And if they have precious metals already, why are they holding token sale? Usually, they can already get their needed funding from private investors. So let us see if this will turn out to be legit or fake...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 10
Although the token seems rather expensive, the project offers a certain level of safety with the insurance of the assets which back the token. This is one project I'll keep a close watch on its development.
yes I also follow the development of their project, I like in their concept and I am still overseeing this project, after there was a posting above saying that this is a fraud, I became less sure, but I am still following their next development..?
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Read 1st page, looked at site and didnt find - what insured precious metals? Gold, silver or...? And in this case it should be stable coins? Have you proove that your tokens really backed?
if Ixinium has a license maybe we can believe it a little,
please show proof that this is really safe and your token is a stable token
this token is too expensive for me, I see their token sales are not crowded stock market. there is only one person who buys in large quantities. does the team buy in large quantities to attract investors....?

https://stellarterm.com/exchange/XXA-GC4HS4CQCZULIOTGLLPGRAAMSBDLFRR6Y7HCUQG66LNQDISXKIXXADIM/XLM-native

Nobody doesn't know who is buying the coins, only one person is buying means maybe they are part of the team members. We should closely watch again before confirmations. Already we are seeing negative comments from the community.
Activity: 254
Streamies Rocks!!!!
Activity: 1274
Read 1st page, looked at site and didnt find - what insured precious metals? Gold, silver or...? And in this case it should be stable coins? Have you proove that your tokens really backed?
this token is too expensive for me, I see their token sales are not crowded stock market. there is only one person who buys in large quantities. does the team buy in large quantities to attract investors....?

https://stellarterm.com/exchange/XXA-GC4HS4CQCZULIOTGLLPGRAAMSBDLFRR6Y7HCUQG66LNQDISXKIXXADIM/XLM-native
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 406
I checked through projects that Hamza Khan was involved in and it really is scam. We should review this project. I will directly contact their team on telegram to talk about this issue. If they are silent and give me out of the group, I will return here and report the morderator about this topic.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 644
really this is a digital crime. I hope the bounty participants are careful to choose the project. especially this I will remember not to take part in this team project. thank you friends who have told us this fraud

It is unfortunate, the project looks good but not for the team and advisors. Thanks for the information.
my friend. I was also interested in the concept that was very good. And also the token was very tempting to invest. unfortunately this is only fraud will not occur.
Are you sure this is fraud? they have an address on the website, written in Estonia,
can anyone check whether they are right there?

Already bounty manager has given clarification on this situation about the advisory board. The company is registered in Estonia which already Bounty Manager has given complete details about the company. We have to wait and see how far people will react to the company in the coming days.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
really this is a digital crime. I hope the bounty participants are careful to choose the project. especially this I will remember not to take part in this team project. thank you friends who have told us this fraud

It is unfortunate, the project looks good but not for the team and advisors. Thanks for the information.
my friend. I was also interested in the concept that was very good. And also the token was very tempting to invest. unfortunately this is only fraud will not occur.
Are you sure this is fraud? they have an address on the website, written in Estonia,
can anyone check whether they are right there?
Activity: 616

Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

Activity: 616
Activity: 889

First think first Hamza khan is advisor for ixinium not from the board members.

Ixinium team hired him and other icobench advisors as you can see their profiles on website too they are all from icobench. Due to his reputation on icobench platform and he is one of the top ranked advisor and expert that's why team hired him and until now he delivered what he says.

And ixinium is registered company in Estonia in EU

Complete address here:
Tradesso Management OÜ
Punane tn 6-219
Tallinn 13619
Estonia.
Reg.No 14671726

For more clarification you guys can contact ixinium board team CEO or co-founder.

These allegations are useless.

Before posting such things you must know
1:) What is the role of advisor in an ico.
2:) Why do companies hire them.
3:) And why companies allocate some funds for advisors.

They are hired from the outside if they have connections and known in a circle.

[/quote]I like the arrangement and the concept of the concept. But I just found out that this is a fraud. I didn't like to know more. I also saw sales of stellar tokens no interest. I thank you for notifying me that this is a fraud
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 11
Head BM t.me/AdsistMediaBounty

First think first Hamza khan is advisor for ixinium not from the board members.

Ixinium team hired him and other icobench advisors as you can see their profiles on website too they are all from icobench. Due to his reputation on icobench platform and he is one of the top ranked advisor and expert that's why team hired him and until now he delivered what he says.

And ixinium is registered company in Estonia in EU

Complete address here:
Tradesso Management OÜ
Punane tn 6-219
Tallinn 13619
Estonia.
Reg.No 14671726

For more clarification you guys can contact ixinium board team CEO or co-founder.

These allegations are useless.

Before posting such things you must know
1:) What is the role of advisor in an ico.
2:) Why do companies hire them.
3:) And why companies allocate some funds for advisors.

They are hired from the outside if they have connections and known in a circle.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Thank you for warning us about this, I will consider this before joining this project. I also hope there is an explanation from the project team.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
This has not been responded to once by the team so this can be said to be a real scamer, and I will immediately go to the Telegram channel to ask this.

They should answer those allegations, else, there is something shady on this project. If you are claiming to be 100% insured by precious metals, you should have a lot of proofs to back up your claim. And if the project is totally legit, the team should answer each and every question here as they are hiding anything.
Pages:
Jump to: