Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 48. (Read 80993 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Everything about the site looks normal and proper. Are we sure it's hacked?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Yes it could be the timing problem. I sent it 30 min ago. I realized it must be after 17.00 eest. Every transaction sending eth to that address is cancelled for the same reason. So most likely insurex regain control. Not sure though.

Could also be due to the gas price (GWEI) as well, not only to gas limit.
Activity: 28
some people are still buying. whatever money they *may* make now, they will lose it soon. Wink
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
does anybody know when they will transfer the presale tokens?
Activity: 7
Yes it could be the timing problem. I sent it 30 min ago. I realized it must be after 17.00 eest. Every transaction sending eth to that address is cancelled for the same reason. So most likely insurex regain control. Not sure though.
Hahah it must be my bad luck to have something like this during my first ICO attempt. It seems that only a small amount of fee is deducted. But I still have the tokens. Should I transfer eth to another wallet? Why doesnt insurex say anything here?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I sent eth to address "0x98ee.....c1c531" but it says transfer did not complete due to contract bad jump destination. What does that mean? I set gas limit 250.000. What should be the gas price? Above all, is that the hacked address? Grin

Edit: I just checked their site. Your address is NOT the one it's showing, I don't know if it's a different for every user but it's definetly not the one I'm seeing. I was looking at the data, sorry. It seems your problem is maybe :  TX sent before 14:00 utc will be rejected.

My 2 cents, just stay away. Seriously...
I sent eth to address "0x98ee.....c1c531" but it says transfer did not complete due to contract bad jump destination. What does that mean? I set gas limit 250.000. What should be the gas price? Above all, is that the hacked address? Grin
OK. Made my mind up. They were (most likely) hacked early this morning and now it's afternoon, still no reaction, ICO countdown not stopped => U N P R O F E S S I O N A L

Even if it was possible to get in, you would want to price to go up.
But that depends on the trust of their business partners and after this, how can there be trust in their IT?
InsureX - How it is going to verify it clients ?

Maybe there's other things that should concern you right now, for example how you can make sure that your ETH ends up in the hands of Insurex now that their website seems to be hacked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5CBN48C_f8

Maybe there's other things that should concern you right now, for example how you can make sure that your ETH ends up in the hands of Insurex now that their website seems to be hacked.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
An attempt? They got over 1100 ETH. Their twitter, website, and chatbots all got hacked.

The question is then, if I want to participate in the ICO, what would I do now?

The responsible way to handle this would be to stop the ICO for now.
An attempt? They got over 1100 ETH. Their twitter, website, and chatbots all got hacked.
This seems to be a phishing attempt (?). Can anyone explain how this might work?

https://s14.postimg.org/mbau3gslt/insurex_phishing_attempt.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I hope those that lost eth has insurance  Grin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
And....investing is supposed to be safe now, all the hacking problems gone?

This is a bad time to get hacked. Does not invoke confidence.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Oh my got they got hacked? How could they allow something like this to happen Cheesy
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
what is the total amount raised so far? I am not sure if my counter is correctly refreshed..

edit: wrong topic..
Didnt send anything yet, just posting to be sure i know everything is ok. It should now start in less than 3 hours, right? A while ago the site had 4 hours added, sometimes coinschedule has said it would start earlier.

Everything was hacked, including their website
Pages:
Jump to: