Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔ [ANN] 💢 JACKSONCOIN 👴 [JC] 🎓 POW 🚀 SCRYPT ▶ ▶ ▶ - page 2. (Read 5597 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
DEV!!! WHAT A JOKE??? WALLET EXIT WITH ERROR, WHEN I REOPEN WALLET, THEN WALLET.DAT REWRITED AND I LOSE ALL BALANCE!!!!!
FUCKED DEV!!! over 200k coins is gone!

Wow so you mean the dev has access on the wallet?
check your transaction history and check where it was send there could be a back door from on eof the applications you've downloaded install a more powerful anti virus like karspersky and Bitdefender and always check with virustotal before you run any application.
you reading my post below? i told you - my wallet.dat rewriteble and changed new address

all is ok with wallet tested on few OS and it did not rewrite wallet.dat

If that is the case,then it's not the wallet but the machine was hacked and compromise,this is only complain so far so we can say that it's the machine that was compromised and not the wallet,you can recheck the wallet with virustotal so we can sure it's safe to use.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
DEV!!! WHAT A JOKE??? WALLET EXIT WITH ERROR, WHEN I REOPEN WALLET, THEN WALLET.DAT REWRITED AND I LOSE ALL BALANCE!!!!!

check your transaction history and check where it was send there could be a back door from on eof the applications you've downloaded install a more powerful anti virus like karspersky and Bitdefender and always check with virustotal before you run any application.
you reading my post below? i told you - my wallet.dat rewriteble and changed new address

all is ok with wallet tested on few OS and it did not rewrite wallet.dat
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

Love Jackons join the bounties Wink
legendary
JacksonCoin Bounty

Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/jacksoncoin
retwitt this : https://twitter.com/jacksoncoin/status/826470032590921729

and receive 1000 JC , address send via pm on twitter.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
5000 JC for everyone who will add translation of this ANN Smiley create translation and send me pm with your JC address

I'll be happy to do finnish language translation, but only if you decide to change the name of the coin, coins named after celebrities never end well
That's true I doubt if people are going to support your cause,we have seen what happen to coinyecoin alhough Micharl Jackson is already dead,he still has a law firms that will protect that will abuse his materials and copyrights,you might end up like the other coin that use celebrity .

there is millions of people whose surname is JACKSON, coin is not named MICHAELJACKSONCOIN, BUT JACKSONCOIN, so if i will change something in the future;) then i will change website design and its gonna be tribute to the KING OF THE JUNGLE Edward Jackson from Ethiopia who lived in the jungle and died 500 years ago, I hope Edward Jackson lawyers not gonna sue me for using his name  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Who is this Edward Jackson might as well take down Michael Jackson's name in your announcement,and start telling us who the hell is Edward Jackson and tell us his adventures and misadventures,you can add  that he is the great great uncle of Satoshis Nakamoto and he predicted that in the future people will use a computer and a monetary system based on it..

Now that's a good story  Cheesy Cheesy
5000 JC for everyone who will add translation of this ANN Smiley create translation and send me pm with your JC address

I'll be happy to do finnish language translation, but only if you decide to change the name of the coin, coins named after celebrities never end well
That's true I doubt if people are going to support your cause,we have seen what happen to coinyecoin alhough Micharl Jackson is already dead,he still has a law firms that will protect that will abuse his materials and copyrights,you might end up like the other coin that use celebrity .

there is millions of people whose surname is JACKSON, coin is not named MICHAELJACKSONCOIN, BUT JACKSONCOIN, so if i will change something in the future;) then i will change website design and its gonna be tribute to the KING OF THE JUNGLE Edward Jackson from Ethiopia who lived in the jungle and died 500 years ago, I hope Edward Jackson lawyers not gonna sue me for using his name  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

so what? where exchange? where bonus coins? where?

no exchange yet, but request send to few, read first post if you want bonus/free coins
My goal is done, add the coin to my pool. It remains to know what the developer will do.

thanks for adding JC to your pool, please send your jc address via pm im gonna send you reward for this.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
What a pre-mine. Bounties should be .5 mil each and block reward 10K. WTF is this scam coin BS.
Activity: 69
My goal is done, add the coin to my pool. It remains to know what the developer will do.
legendary
New pool with JacksonCoin
www.mineradorabrasil.com
1% fee

Download we minner, already configured and start mining very easy Smiley

GPU AMD/ATI Windows
https://mega.nz/#!jMd2gDAK!Jf4HQKMfzzNLxENaM79KkJwoOVWc23CEP-T5dY69zOkgbmn

CPU Windows
https://mega.nz/#!6JczyTza!jozkKeQABCiS67zy8-jB4uJ1Nrx_yZisdCABWkNll3k

More options for Linux/Ubuntu in the site Smiley
Good mining !

1 available port!
Port: 3333 -- Diff 1 - 1024 (use as default)
why try, if no developer?
Activity: 69
New pool with JacksonCoin
www.mineradorabrasil.com
1% fee

Download we minner, already configured and start mining very easy Smiley

GPU AMD/ATI Windows
https://mega.nz/#!jMd2gDAK!Jf4HQKMfzzNLxENaM79KkJwoOVWc23CEP-T5dY69zOkgbmn

CPU Windows
https://mega.nz/#!6JczyTza!jozkKeQABCiS67zy8-jB4uJ1Nrx_yZisdCABWkNll3k

More options for Linux/Ubuntu in the site Smiley
Good mining !

1 available port!
Port: 3333 -- Diff 8 - 1024 (use as default)
legendary
so what? where exchange? where bonus coins? where?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

NO !

coin name : JACKSONCOIN
SHORT : JC

I'm not gonna change it.

that just simply means you have no intention to make long lasting coin so no point doing translation either
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
we need twitter bounty
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
NO ! it is not trojan, exe has been packed using upx, it is false positive, and request will be sent to antivirus companies to remove false positives + it is compiled by myself not using any wallet builders

if you thinks it is a virus please check source and compile it by yourself , + compress with upx Wink and upload to virustotal..you will get the same results.

I have changed binary..now it is not compressed using upx, so the size is bigger.

https://virustotal.com/en/file/8d43fb42c4084d38a1173124cd3c4b82828d08ae8b443aaf5dc35a2415bbaa90/analysis/1485802907/

it is detected ... Detection ratio:   5 / 56

today im gonna send requests to this 5 companies to remove false positives.

What's with the coins for subscribing to Facebook , wrote that sent but in reality nothing !!!
Pages:
Jump to: