Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [JEW] Introducing Jewcoin. The most holy cryptocurrency. - page 2. (Read 10893 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Oh really now? This is madness. What's next? NiggaCoin? No pun intended.

dont give them any ideas  lol
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I swear that coin logo jew dude wringing his hands artwork came from some nazi propaganda from the 30's.

Coins like this don't help crypto, it keeps us in the dark shadows. there is no innovation here, just subtle racism.  Roll Eyes

The logo was copied from SHKL.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-shkl-cryptoshekel-launched-pools-up-running-shilling-intensifies-394123

The crime against humanity we know as 'Israel', is casting much deeper and darker shadows. Goyem my ass ! Tongue
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I don't think it will if you brand it as a gimmick (ie. the current coin image)
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I am a developer and know what I'm doing. This coin will defiantly get off the ground.
Activity: 266
I swear that coin logo jew dude wringing his hands artwork came from some nazi propaganda from the 30's.

Coins like this don't help crypto, it keeps us in the dark shadows. there is no innovation here, just subtle racism.  Roll Eyes

I agree. Except that the racism isn't subtle.

This is the kind of actions that will make acceptance of crypto currency even more difficult.

Moderators should, by default, eliminate all kinds of abusing posts (copyright infringements and racism for example).

Activity: 252

1)  Jew is not a pejorative term

2)  I don't see any pun there.
legendary
Pardon the edit but, please do not confuse Jewish people with zionists. Wink

So are we expecting a Zionist coin? Is that the one where you send a couple coins to someone else's Palestine coin wallet and it wipes their balance out?

Yes. Shocked  But fear not ! These guys will stop them !

Smiley
Activity: 154
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

So are we expecting a Zionist coin? Is that the one where you send a couple coins to someone else's Palestine coin wallet and it wipes their balance out?
legendary
lol 3rd jew coin this month)

Soon there will be one for each illegal settlement. Roll Eyes

FREE PALESTINE !

Buying 1 Palestine coin for 1,000,000,000 Jews

Probaly 13million will be pre-mined and 300k will be available for mining, you know, jews zionists.

legendary

Soon there will be one for each illegal settlement. Roll Eyes

FREE PALESTINE !
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
what's not to like?
I thought of starting Jewcoin a while back.  I actually just googled it to see if anyone had done it, and it brought me to this thread that was started today.  Don't pre-mine it and ruin this coin.  I'd like to see it get off the ground.  Are you a developer / know what you're doing?  Based on your graphic design skills, I'm guessing the answer is yes.
Activity: 28
Activity: 118
this is redundant.

all coins are jewcoins by default

duh

Activity: 44
LOL according to Wikipedia "Worldwide, there are about 14.0 million Jews" Apparently there are exactly 13.3 million.
Activity: 13
This is going to kick bitcoin's freaking ass mate!
Pages:
Jump to: