Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Jibrel Network | Traditional financial assets on-chain - page 5. (Read 42736 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain
That image alone does not say anything. As the author of the post belongs to the team of JNT, it would be appreciated an explanation of what exactly means not to lead to confusion. Thank you.

Hi there,

The image is also a link to Jcash! Fiat currencies as ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.

Check out Jcash here

https://jcash.network/

Thanks!
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
That image alone does not say anything. As the author of the post belongs to the team of JNT, it would be appreciated an explanation of what exactly means not to lead to confusion. Thank you.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Good to see this project coming together.  It's refreshing to see a team take security very seriously. 
I invested back in the early days...around .27 cents...that seems cheap...but most ALT's are down 30
to 40 percent.  Won't be long before things start to take off.  I'm sure that ANYONE who has invested
in this project will NOT be disappointed a year or two down the road.  I would hate to be ONE OF THOSE
people that had their wallets hacked or funds stolen out of their exchange.  For now...I feel pretty secure
with MEW for cold storage of my JNT.  Never had an issue with MEW.  Just as the team here illustrates how
IMPORTANT it is to build it right the first time...I to have taken a lot of time to assure my tokens are safe.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Jibrel Network (JNT)  may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b5a862ea589aa60dbb90527

Now the voting is going on the Aiodex exchange, what was the position of JNT in the Aiodex exchange? The team failed to list them in reputable exchange even they are a very good potential project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Jibrel's cofounder, Talal Tabbaa, at a panel discussion with Consensys, IrisGuard, Central Bank of Jordan, Bank al Etihad and the World Food Programme at Amman earlier this month
https://twitter.com/JibrelNetwork/status/1020360202544087040

Can you please join us on Telegram or one of our social channels? You'd be able to speak to a Jibrel Admin directly, and hopefully receive reassurances around the progress that is being made.

I appreciate the invitation, and I do not want to be rude, but I just want to see WORK.

Jibrel Network sells disruptive technology ... but it takes NINE MONTHS to validate something as elementary in a crypto project as a wallet.

As an investor, I am SOLD OUT of cosmetic twits, central banks "in the pocket", glowing futures and words, words and words. And, as it seems, his line of impressing the market through these channels still persists. And personally, it seems to me that they have not understood something as simple as that the crypto market is SATURATED with promises and easy words. And if you, after nine months promising heaven on earth, have not had enough capacity to make your wallet available to the public and now you have added half a dozen workers to your team ... you may have to add another dozen more. This is not about reorienting things as if we were at minute zero, but about recovering lost time, gentlemen. Because they tell us 17 times that Tapscott is an advisor in his project, we will not feel better and we will not have more information. In any case, worse ... and with the same information we had in minute 1.

Have, please, the attention to effectively communicate your TECHNOLOGICAL advances through this channel. Personally, it is enough for me. I do not need more communication, but results.

Good luck in your endeavor. And a lot, a lot of energy.

We built our Alpha very quickly, but are taking our time making sure our Beta is a clear market leader, and for that, you need a great block explorer (Jibrel Search).

We don't fork any code and try to build everything from the ground up, for security and speed. That's why it's a bit more time-consuming.

That being said, we are absolutely flooring it at the moment, and I hope you'll be proud of the work achieved and released in Q3.

Thank you for your continued support and patience.

Does Jibrel network have any partnerships with the local, state bank? if so, what type of partnerships and how will it helps Jibrel network?

The listed licenses / approvals / testing grants were obtained over the last 6 months. We focus on partnering with Governments, Regulators and Licensed Financial Institutions. We also have numerous other partnerships (Ethereum Enterprise Alliance, Crypto-Valley, etc.) but our main focus is on partnering with traditional financial institutions (Banks and NBFIs).

Hope that helps!

any new technology takes time to develop and mature, looking forward to Jibrel Network beta wallet and how Jibrel Network can bring crypto to the mass

I sincerely regret the tone of my previous post, but I am very frustrated with this project ... precisely because I was so excited about it from the beginning. Each year I enter with a solid position in 2 projects, this year, JNT was one of them. My identification with their asset tokenization approach was robust, really strong. An expected approach, as the next crypto step, came at a perfect moment.

His initial image was also very attractive. Reputed advisors and contacts of greater interest.

I know perfectly that technology has its cycles, that dabate does not deserve to lose a minute in it.

But I just do not understand how a wallet, after 9 months open to user testing, and of course, I suppose, a team of technicians, may not have received the study and sufficient level of proof to not be supported and openly guaranteed to esast heights of the evolution of the project. IN 9 months only a product can be contrasted and not having done it gives me an impression of sloppiness or dismissal that leaves me stupefied. Precisely with the technical rigor that an approach like Jibrel requires to be reliable. I do not know how something so elementary can be "overlooked" in a project that shows the HIGH LEVEL of this one in other of its faces ... and for that reason I am stupefied.

I hope that a misunderstanding or a failure of attention has been, although it is not explained enough ... but this project must draw a resounding "point and separate" with this lamentable chapter. My impression is that the image has prevailed abroad rather than the strength and technical consolidation of its proposal - that is why I am seriously assaulted by finding the same line of irrelevant communications that seem there only because I do not break the communicative timeline or that of a image backed by extense factors or reputations ... than another where the solvency and robustness of its technical developments are at the heart of its contribution and more at such absolutely elementary levels as a wallet, an explorer, etc ... My impression is that it has neglected that extension of the project, precisely when without it, the project is nothing. I am not inside ... but that is my sincere impression and as such, I transmit it, as a kind of feedback that could serve as an alert. I hope that someone serves as a reflection (and point of inflection, that what I read, has already been contemplated with the increase of technical personnel).

I am supporting the project, although the months until the first development generate serious uncertainty and I know I am taking a considerable risk for it ... but that is not going to be relieved with twits reminders about saving my private keys, about "imminent and mysterious news-bomb ", nor celebrating the global notoriety of the project will have a few venues here and there ... that notoriety is earned with serious and effective work. Same as the support of new partners in the project, both at the level of investment and collaboration.

I sincerely hope the best for everyone and that all this happens as a bad episode that served as a lesson to know exactly where the important thing is.

With this, I close my contribution on this point, because I do not think that giving a thousand laps will help the least, even to the precise work environment to reset the necessary issues ... and the last thing I want is to disturb.

I hope that helps

The JWallet Alpha was a quick demonstration of our capabilities, we built it in under 3 months of non-stop work (and no sleep), because we believe teams should build products to demonstrate crypto-knowledge before running a Token Sale.

But the JWallet Alpha isn't the optimum architecture / design. To move to a fully secure wallet, we need time.
Many wallets and exchanges were hacked, losing over US$ 400MN of user funds in the last 12 months alone (Parity, MEW [Phishing], Bancor, Bithumb, Coinrail, etc.).

We want to make sure our solutions are secure before launching the Beta. A hack similar to the ones mentioned above would risk killing the project, we want to be COMPLIANT, SECURE and USER-FRIENDLY (in that order of priority).

We appreciate your patience, and we really hope we change your opinion and sentiment in the near future and regain your trust and support!
what is the current development on this projects? first thought this was a good projects and i were not able to invest since it's sold out already

Technical Development

1. Jwallet Beta: New back-end complete, front-end facelift ongoing - Native iOS / Android versions also in development - Tentative Release Date: Q4 2018

2. Jcash Alpha: Complete, pending small bug fixes, User Acceptance Testing + Regulatory Approval - Tentative Release Date: Q3 2018

3. Jsearch Alpha: API complete, pending front-end development (ongoing), bug fixes and optimization - Tentative Release Date: Q1 2019

4. Jnode Alpha: Internal version complete, pending full enterprise-grade build-out - Tentative Release Date: Q2 2019

Organization Build-out

1. Dedicated iOS / Android Teams formed

2. Hired 3 additional front-end developers

3. Hired additional designers

4. Hired operational staff

Regulatory Approvals / Licenses

1. Became a Licensed Financial Intermediary through Self Regulatory Organization (SRO) in Switzerland - covering Switzerland, Germany and UK

2. Granted testing license with Central Bank of Jordan

3. Accepted into Innovation Testing License Cohort by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA)

4. Ongoing discussions with other governments and regulatory bodies

We're working hard to make the project a success!
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
what is the current development on this projects? first thought this was a good projects and i were not able to invest since it's sold out already

any new technology takes time to develop and mature, looking forward to Jibrel Network beta wallet and how Jibrel Network can bring crypto to the mass

I sincerely regret the tone of my previous post, but I am very frustrated with this project ... precisely because I was so excited about it from the beginning. Each year I enter with a solid position in 2 projects, this year, JNT was one of them. My identification with their asset tokenization approach was robust, really strong. An expected approach, as the next crypto step, came at a perfect moment.

His initial image was also very attractive. Reputed advisors and contacts of greater interest.

I know perfectly that technology has its cycles, that dabate does not deserve to lose a minute in it.

But I just do not understand how a wallet, after 9 months open to user testing, and of course, I suppose, a team of technicians, may not have received the study and sufficient level of proof to not be supported and openly guaranteed to esast heights of the evolution of the project. IN 9 months only a product can be contrasted and not having done it gives me an impression of sloppiness or dismissal that leaves me stupefied. Precisely with the technical rigor that an approach like Jibrel requires to be reliable. I do not know how something so elementary can be "overlooked" in a project that shows the HIGH LEVEL of this one in other of its faces ... and for that reason I am stupefied.

I hope that a misunderstanding or a failure of attention has been, although it is not explained enough ... but this project must draw a resounding "point and separate" with this lamentable chapter. My impression is that the image has prevailed abroad rather than the strength and technical consolidation of its proposal - that is why I am seriously assaulted by finding the same line of irrelevant communications that seem there only because I do not break the communicative timeline or that of a image backed by extense factors or reputations ... than another where the solvency and robustness of its technical developments are at the heart of its contribution and more at such absolutely elementary levels as a wallet, an explorer, etc ... My impression is that it has neglected that extension of the project, precisely when without it, the project is nothing. I am not inside ... but that is my sincere impression and as such, I transmit it, as a kind of feedback that could serve as an alert. I hope that someone serves as a reflection (and point of inflection, that what I read, has already been contemplated with the increase of technical personnel).

I am supporting the project, although the months until the first development generate serious uncertainty and I know I am taking a considerable risk for it ... but that is not going to be relieved with twits reminders about saving my private keys, about "imminent and mysterious news-bomb ", nor celebrating the global notoriety of the project will have a few venues here and there ... that notoriety is earned with serious and effective work. Same as the support of new partners in the project, both at the level of investment and collaboration.

I sincerely hope the best for everyone and that all this happens as a bad episode that served as a lesson to know exactly where the important thing is.

With this, I close my contribution on this point, because I do not think that giving a thousand laps will help the least, even to the precise work environment to reset the necessary issues ... and the last thing I want is to disturb.

I hope that helps
Activity: 448

Can you please join us on Telegram or one of our social channels? You'd be able to speak to a Jibrel Admin directly, and hopefully receive reassurances around the progress that is being made.

I appreciate the invitation, and I do not want to be rude, but I just want to see WORK.

Jibrel Network sells disruptive technology ... but it takes NINE MONTHS to validate something as elementary in a crypto project as a wallet.

As an investor, I am SOLD OUT of cosmetic twits, central banks "in the pocket", glowing futures and words, words and words. And, as it seems, his line of impressing the market through these channels still persists. And personally, it seems to me that they have not understood something as simple as that the crypto market is SATURATED with promises and easy words. And if you, after nine months promising heaven on earth, have not had enough capacity to make your wallet available to the public and now you have added half a dozen workers to your team ... you may have to add another dozen more. This is not about reorienting things as if we were at minute zero, but about recovering lost time, gentlemen. Because they tell us 17 times that Tapscott is an advisor in his project, we will not feel better and we will not have more information. In any case, worse ... and with the same information we had in minute 1.

Have, please, the attention to effectively communicate your TECHNOLOGICAL advances through this channel. Personally, it is enough for me. I do not need more communication, but results.

Activity: 448

We built our Alpha very quickly, but are taking our time making sure our Beta is a clear market leader, and for that, you need a great block explorer (Jibrel Search).

We don't fork any code and try to build everything from the ground up, for security and speed. That's why it's a bit more time-consuming.

That being said, we are absolutely flooring it at the moment, and I hope you'll be proud of the work achieved and released in Q3.

Does Jibrel network have any partnerships with the local, state bank? if so, what type of partnerships and how will it helps Jibrel network?

Despite the fact that whoever does not comply with his temporary commitments, in my opinion, is not the best reference as authority to establish new temporary commitments ... we have already arrived in July (without news of the roadmap, beyond the gap itself. although that's not new in the Jibrel Network project)

From the confusion, severely punished by the market of his famous teaching, and despite our previous conversation, his strategy has not gone beyond maintaining a line of communication with absolutely irrelevant messages, retweets of greetings, simple greetings from prominent people unrelated with the project, carried out previously, etc ... attempts of feedback with the users in an open wallet to use and try it EIGHT MONTHS ago (making it clear that the developments are secondary for you as BASIC arguments of the project). Very negative and worse, repeating the frivolity already discussed earlier here.

Anyway, as part of the investment community of JNT, I continue to receive as a response, marginalization and indifference ... and waiting (resignedly with less confidence in the project) an OFFICIAL AND SERIOUS communication about the current status of the project.

They commented that they delayed something similar to a "new road map" for the beginning of July. Well, we are already in July: when the basic attention to a community plunged in total disinformation?

Without further ado, of my deepening disappointment every day, thank you for your response to having at least certain criteria to remain in the project or not (right, inno, of the most elementary legitimacy) I send you a greeting.

We're working hard towards a jCash release.

We understand the deadlines outlined in the roadmap outlined in our Project Update in March have shifted, but the full team is putting in the hours towards a solid and compliant jCash release.

We've begun User Acceptance Testing, particularly around on-boarding new customers. We're pending regulatory approval on a few items, and we hope to wrap it up within the coming weeks.

We appreciate your patience. Marketing isn't our strong suit, so we are focusing on development. We're confident that everyone will be happy with the releases over the next few months (jCash, jWallet Beta, Jibrel Search).
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
We need anwsers
Despite the fact that whoever does not comply with his temporary commitments, in my opinion, is not the best reference as authority to establish new temporary commitments ... we have already arrived in July (without news of the roadmap, beyond the gap itself. although that's not new in the Jibrel Network project)

From the confusion, severely punished by the market of his famous teaching, and despite our previous conversation, his strategy has not gone beyond maintaining a line of communication with absolutely irrelevant messages, retweets of greetings, simple greetings from prominent people unrelated with the project, carried out previously, etc ... attempts of feedback with the users in an open wallet to use and try it EIGHT MONTHS ago (making it clear that the developments are secondary for you as BASIC arguments of the project). Very negative and worse, repeating the frivolity already discussed earlier here.

Anyway, as part of the investment community of JNT, I continue to receive as a response, marginalization and indifference ... and waiting (resignedly with less confidence in the project) an OFFICIAL AND SERIOUS communication about the current status of the project.

They commented that they delayed something similar to a "new road map" for the beginning of July. Well, we are already in July: when the basic attention to a community plunged in total disinformation?

Without further ado, of my deepening disappointment every day, thank you for your response to having at least certain criteria to remain in the project or not (right, inno, of the most elementary legitimacy) I send you a greeting.
Pages:
Jump to: