Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [JIO] Token - Drachmae -TamTam - Moldova Discount - Refutraveler - page 15. (Read 22026 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
what kind service ?
can u explain regarding detail service of Jio Token ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
What happened with Draco (DT) ?
Why want to be change to JIO Token ? Huh

Low price maybe, op wanna rebrand the token, but I don't forget op sold more than 200 btc worth draco to people. Maybe he will sell again for his private pocket money.  Grin
hmm ,, thats not good for crypto world ,  Undecided
If DT fail down price in market , why DT team not working "How to raise DT price in market "
so not take wrong way,, Rebrand is Run from Fact

Value is based on the service and people wanting the currency to use on Services (Not just for trading)

This is the reason for the ReBrand to make a more of a friendly brand product to the 1 Billion + Travellers a year opposed to just a small market of 2 million Crypto people that only trade the currency.

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Low price maybe, op wanna rebrand the token, but I don't forget op sold more than 200 btc worth draco to people. Maybe he will sell again for his private pocket money.  Grin
hmm ,, thats not good for crypto world ,  Undecided
If DT fail down price in market , why DT team not working "How to raise DT price in market "
Yes,, not good for crypto,,
Down price change,,down price change..
Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Low price maybe, op wanna rebrand the token, but I don't forget op sold more than 200 btc worth draco to people. Maybe he will sell again for his private pocket money.  Grin
hmm ,, thats not good for crypto world ,  Undecided
Activity: 248

Activity: 535
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

4 Days To GO

First wave of ICO will be Uniquely to Draco Holders at a conversion of 16 draco to 1 JIO Ending 31/10/2016
Second Wave 1,777,776 starting 01/11/2016 ending 30/11/2016
Distribution will be released 01/12/2016

How to redeem your JIO:

Send your draco to NXT-KQBE-2WCA-B456-DJHZD by 31/10/2016 (Do not send from Exchanges).

Send from your NXT Wallet address only and upon 01/12/2016 will be sent back to the Sending NXT Wallet.

Instructions on how to use the wallet https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rEnYRp73uR9GQcDoZyZkA8Nrvd2UZ8JeWxPefLVC5aA/edit

Are we swapping DClub as well?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Next scam is ready. This guys is big scammer . Yes  to scam us he must work hard or else how can he earn bitcoin from us. He will create new project and earn btc from innocent members . Beaware of this scammer ......... First draco , now jio what about your next project .... His coin is based on nxt ... In my opinion nxt is shitcoin , whatever coin based on nxt is shitcoin ... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
looking forward to this coin.,
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I believe in Dev he works really hard and he is trustworthy waiting for jio
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
look good, good luck
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Nice video. I will participate JIO ico. Now bittrex Draco wallet maintenance, hope will finished soon.
legendary
legendary

4 Days To GO

First wave of ICO will be Uniquely to Draco Holders at a conversion of 16 draco to 1 JIO Ending 31/10/2016
Second Wave 1,777,776 starting 01/11/2016 ending 30/11/2016
Distribution will be released 01/12/2016

How to redeem your JIO:

Send your draco to NXT-KQBE-2WCA-B456-DJHZD by 31/10/2016 (Do not send from Exchanges).

Send from your NXT Wallet address only and upon 01/12/2016 will be sent back to the Sending NXT Wallet.

Instructions on how to use the wallet https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rEnYRp73uR9GQcDoZyZkA8Nrvd2UZ8JeWxPefLVC5aA/edit
legendary
Travel industry disruption set to explode with blockchain TamTam Travels
legendary
Affiliate registrations are slowly coming in that's good progress and hopefully brings in some great conversions.
legendary
To what extent are you involved in this?
I thought i read, you personally, will not be involved with the development/update of this, or did i misunderstand what you wrote?
Is Dev want us to participate in the project ?
and ...  Dev want us to do your ref   Huh Huh Huh

Very Simple the principle is to Rebrand the service into a more marketable product for the Global Arena "Drachmae makes people think Greece only)

Also to take the work load off a new team and entity are being put together to manage this specific ecosystem as I am constantly on the Road working on Physical projects around Refugees etc and many holders do not like this and want it away from the currency.

Hence why the Swap and Re-brand as for my involvement will be to maintain that more services and benefits are negotiated for the travel club backend network to offer more value to it's members and support JIO Token.
this is nice let hope that the project will succeed and the value of draco will be covered with this swap, good luck to you dev
if ever that you are offering also some bounty just lets us know since this is a rebrand so translation or tve i will joined it.

The Bounty is based on the Affiliate Network so to participate you would need to join that.
legendary
I thought i read, you personally, will not be involved with the development/update of this, or did i misunderstand what you wrote?

Very Simple the principle is to Rebrand the service into a more marketable product for the Global Arena "Drachmae makes people think Greece only)

Also to take the work load off a new team and entity are being put together to manage this specific ecosystem as I am constantly on the Road working on Physical projects around Refugees etc and many holders do not like this and want it away from the currency.

Hence why the Swap and Re-brand as for my involvement will be to maintain that more services and benefits are negotiated for the travel club backend network to offer more value to it's members and support JIO Token.
So a Tam Tam rep will be getting involved here? Got any RL names?

Tam Tam is a Business

There will be a person applied for JIO
and another for the affiliate network

Hence why 15/12/2016 there will  be the official announcement as the decision of where TamTam entity is not yet decided (Singapore but the Lead manager is also looking at Dubai) so depending on the local entity location will also determine the team players.

They are more focused on getting the setup locally done and building out a management team. As Jio is based on Memberships of the club the more members = more value to JIO.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

this is nice let hope that the project will succeed and the value of draco will be covered with this swap, good luck to you dev
if ever that you are offering also some bounty just lets us know since this is a rebrand so translation or tve i will joined it.
legendary
Activity: 1554

So a Tam Tam rep will be getting involved here? Got any RL names?
Pages:
Jump to: