Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JSECOIN - Bonus coin sign up + Mining 1440 coins / day (1JSE = $1) - page 2. (Read 2844 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I have registered in the platform, and i received 0.12 JSE coins right after registering.

Then I click mining button. That's it?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Altcoin to the moon
still can't withdraw to a wallet? Huh
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
What can you do with mined coins?
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
The mining here is really simple. although the coins that you earn will still be in there hands.
Activity: 104
Tried to Register but it says

Server error, apologies we may be carrying out maintenance or experiencing very high demand

Just tried registering my new account on that website and i was successfully able to do so maybe you can try registering again?

Yes, registered successfully now. Thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 565
market ? where Sad
No market  now, only ico

when open ico selling ?
not open bounty
title thread about mining coin with browser or how
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I registered on the site and received 0.12 JSE sign up bonus. Do i need to share my link to get more bonus?  Cool
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Cool project, in addition to mining, there is no other way to get? For example, empty or bounty
Activity: 420

Server error, apologies we may be carrying out maintenance or experiencing very high demand

Just tried registering my new account on that website and i was successfully able to do so maybe you can try registering again?
Activity: 630
Your referrals gain? and not one cloud mining has not yet brought anyone a profit!!!
Activity: 104

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
is this like a referral link? if we get friends who join the link we share, then we will get a bonus, what is it like? if yes, I'm not sure about your project. do not be offended but I learned a lot from previous projects that have the same concept.
Activity: 154
IGT - NEW exchange with Fiat in Future
Has ICO started yet? Is this project old or new? If there is little new disclosure, the fear of investing will be enormous.
Start ICO in august, now beta test browser mining and blockchain, all information on site
Activity: 602
Has ICO started yet? Is this project old or new? If there is little new disclosure, the fear of investing will be enormous.
Activity: 154
IGT - NEW exchange with Fiat in Future
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: