Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Junson Ming Chan - JMC Coin - 62.5% APR Proof Of Stake POS Crypto Coin - page 7. (Read 28740 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 63
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Kurbeks posted on discord Smiley
10 x 10000 JMC bounty for the first 10 people who post their adress in our discord channel / bounty   Cool
https://discord.gg/gCuMTH
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I have JMC coin now on staking..How about price now
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

about the purchase, write to me
Activity: 98
How do I buy some JMC Coin? Is it on any exchanges?
I have not seen the JMC list on the exchange
Activity: 35
How do I buy some JMC Coin? Is it on any exchanges?
Activity: 30
Merit: 27
I've got my stakes - jmc's awesome, blockexplorer seems works also, so just wait for news from yobit and ...to the moon  Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 27
Application to yobit has been sent.

Also, we are now pure proof of stake as proof of work is now over.

Awesome news!!!  Can't wait for it Smiley
Activity: 9
I hope it will succeed because it is very useful and I think the most important part of the project to exploit the coin. This project is very interesting and wonderful.
Activity: 84
Wonderful project. If the developers will be able to link all and add direct funding from Bank accounts then the project will have millions of users.Good luck!
Activity: 84
I also believe in this project, I like both the idea and the implementation.  I think it has a great future.
Activity: 116
Merit: 8
Good news to all!!.

I am working with Bastillar and michnkeks in the development side and I have successfully compiled a Mac version of the JMC wallet.  It should available soon for download as an installer.

Best Regards,
Activity: 123
I like the construction of this project!Good project, aesthetic job, irreproachable design.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
when is the exit on the stock exchange? number? known?

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team
Activity: 86
I am very sympathetic to your project and I support its idea. I would like to know if there is any information when you roughly plan to continue
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So how many is the total supply of this coin?
I can't find any information related to it in this thread. Why don't you put that information in this thread also.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
less than 5k POW blocks  left..
now just waiting for promos for this coin
Pages:
Jump to: