Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 45. (Read 4431 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What are the key areas of R&D focus:

The following are the key areas of R&D focus:
– Payments
Purchase payment in JWC tokens is conducted directly and without any middleman. The “smart contract” transfers the money to the seller’s account only when the item has reached its destination. Cashback mechanisms can be implemented when paying with JWC tokens, as well as discounts. The “smart contract” ensures that the money goes to the seller’s account only after the item has reached its destination.

– Product origin
Blockchain enables transparency and feasibility for quality and convenient access by any participant to the distributed ledger database. A seller can have a crystal-clear look at their cargo shipment and at the same time the buyer is able to trace the product’s origin.

– Trusted reviews
The “smart contract” records the interaction between the buyer and the seller, ensuring all reviews come from people who actually bought the item.

– Addressing the counterfeit problem
One of the key features of the blockchain is the immutability of its records. This feature makes it ideal for tracking the authenticity of for-sale products. Sellers or even manufacturers/suppliers can create certificates of authenticity for products.

– Supply chain
In a token-based system, transactions amongst community members may be recorded instantly and securely using digital tokens. The parties would only convert any excess tokens into other assets from time to time on an “as needed basis”, limiting transaction costs.

– Loyalty
Loyalty reward system acts as a fundamental community bond, for both merchants and customers. Any user participating in the “smart contract” transaction such as e-commerce one is encouraged to exercise integrity and honesty.

– Built-in smart contract modules
With a Smart Business Contract platform specifically optimized for e-commerce and common data services, the JWC blockchain is ideal for many types of e-commerce applications. If a blockchain application is going to be built on the JWC blockchain, it will utilize the JWC as its means to pay for the execution of Smart Business Contracts and settlement of financial transactions.
The sale seems to be a little bit slow. What will you do with the unsold tokens?

The total token supply is 1 billion JWC, the initial token supply is 500 million JWC. If the tokens are unsold in the ICO period, they will be reserved.
Activity: 168
Video review about JWC by VietNamese, everyone can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfdfTOZAo7U
Activity: 224
What does SoyTech Alliance LLC have for JWC Blockchain Ventures?
Activity: 154
Was JWC ICO submitted to the Blockchain Economic Forum 2018 in Singapore?
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Which elements decide the successs of JWC fund?

I believe that's completing Hardcap which was defined in roadmap
I'm curious about your project's goals. I want to be assured of my money by knowing that this project has a potential plan

Our vision is to connect three universes of Venture Capital, Blockchain technology and eCommerce industry. We empower startups with ecosystem integration, scalable technology and tokenization by our onboard consultancy, global network and financial investments
Can I retrieve my tokens from the service?
Yes, you can retrieve the tokens from your assigned Ethereum wallet.

Don't you think it is unsafe to retrieve tokens from open source Ethereum wallet
Activity: 77
I'm curious about your project's goals. I want to be assured of my money by knowing that this project has a potential plan
Activity: 48
Does JWC token have any role in your project?
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
Which elements decide the successs of JWC fund?
Activity: 67
I have seen the name Luca Mohammadi somewhere else. He work for Piaggio Group, doesn't he?
Activity: 59
I hope this project will be successful. I have favor in your social value. Can you give me more information?
Activity: 70
The sale seems to be a little bit slow. What will you do with the unsold tokens?
Activity: 49
This project also has management fee, right? How much will general partners receive
Activity: 112
What do you expect to achieve in this year if you raise the funds successfully?
Activity: 164
What are your plans from now to 2012?
Activity: 71
I'm intersted in Last Mile company, where is it from and what does it provide
Activity: 62
Could you tell me about your TGE structure, especially how much does the total initial token sale supply
Pages:
Jump to: