Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] K-Base presents The Great Vault Dalí Challenge! - page 2. (Read 564 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Now the market is growing and also Kbase has its own market, this is very good, I think that KLTR can give a few Xs already in the Autumn
Activity: 1
Hello everyone, it looks like there really is an opportunity to make profits in the project, I think it would be a good idea to buy $ KLTR tokens, and you should also visit this: https://kbasemarket.com/
Activity: 2
Hello everyone, I heard that the project has a bot that gives a reward for adding people to the telegram or twitter of this project, can you send me a link to this bot?
brand new
Activity: 0
What do you think this project will really build a long-term ecosystem? As I see the beginning of the project is not bad

I heard that you have a bot in a tg group in which if we add people to your telegram or twitter, we will receive a reward for this, this is very good, I think that now I know what to do when I am free

Yes, it also interested me, such things in projects really attract people

As an art lover and a person who is interested in cryptocurrency, I will study your project and if there are no problems, I will invest in it, I think the risks are not great

I hope so, but I will not rush with it and will watch for updates.

Yes, obviously we need to see successful events, updates and online art exhibition if there is any

How do plan to spread awareness about your project in different countries where English is not spoken well? Do you have local communities for them to let them better understand about your project?

If they make their project popular and it enters the trend, then this will no longer be a problem.

I agree, but this project should also recruit foreign investors before it enters the trend.
As far as I understand, we have the opportunity to get your tokens for free by adding people to your community, it looks interesting
I heard that you have a bot in a tg group in which if we add people to your telegram or twitter, we will receive a reward for this, this is very good, I think that now I know what to do when I am free

As an art lover and a person who is interested in cryptocurrency, I will study your project and if there are no problems, I will invest in it, I think the risks are not great

I hope so, but I will not rush with it and will watch for updates.
Activity: 21

How do plan to spread awareness about your project in different countries where English is not spoken well? Do you have local communities for them to let them better understand about your project?

If they make their project popular and it enters the trend, then this will no longer be a problem.
Hello everyone, I am interested in learning one thing, how many people are working on project team?
Activity: 28
Have a nice day guys, nice that the community is growing, seems like we will have a good future with it
Activity: 3
Btw guys can you tell me, did all the old Nfts get taken down when K-base switched to bsc?
Activity: 5
brand new

What do you think your project will bring to investors, the community and yourself? I am always interested to be the first to know about it.

I think that benefits can be expected from this project, but exactly which one we will find out when we follow its development, this project is now new and we need to give time for development
brand new

Have you guys any security reports or certificates from audits we can share with others?

Should be announced soon, it is obvious that security is very important to be provided by the team.
Activity: 3

Is there a video review about your project? I always prefer to get to know the project completely through video

You can search YouTube for the name of the project, but I haven't found anything yet
What do you think your project will bring to investors, the community and yourself? I am always interested to be the first to know about it.
Pages:
Jump to: