Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kakushin: Ecosystem To Innovate & Collaborate On Intellectual Property - page 6. (Read 3460 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
This sounds really interesting. Patents and IP is really crucial for a business' continued success and is big business in itself. I've dealt with searching patent databases myself and that can really be a headache, so improvement is much needed!

Kakushin is cheaper, easier and faster than the current system for innovation funding and patent registering.
Activity: 32
This sounds really interesting. Patents and IP is really crucial for a business' continued success and is big business in itself. I've dealt with searching patent databases myself and that can really be a headache, so improvement is much needed!
Activity: 63

This thread shows that this project looks promising with the great teams and the high value of this token.
Activity: 205
Interesting!! Is there a hard cap on the ICO?

The hard cap is 30, 000, 000.
We present you the latest addition to our advisory board Mr. Sydney Ifergan. He is an ICO Expert at ICO Bench (the most popular ICO listing site). We welcome Sydney in Kakushin Ecosystem ICO

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Nice future project🔌🔮
-https://t.me/Kakushin
ECOSYSTEM TO INNOVATE & COLLABORATE ON
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
#KAKUSHIN#ERC20🎉🎁🎃👍

Thanks. Dev! Stay tuned. Wink
A project that creating an ecosystem to truly revolutionize the way Innovation markets
worked for this population is a great purpose hope this project will succeed. when the Pre-sale of ICO start?

Thanks..Dev. Keep Supporting.

The Presale will start's From 1st May 2018.
Activity: 107
A project that creating an ecosystem to truly revolutionize the way Innovation markets
worked for this population is a great purpose hope this project will succeed. when the Pre-sale of ICO start?

Another amazing addition to our Advisors, Laurent H Selles partner & member of the Advisory Board at World Intellectual Property Organization "WIPO GREEN" Joins the Kakushin Ecosystem, advisory board.
First of all, very impressive project. I look forward to tracking your progress. Are you building your own blockchain? Or are you operating off of the ERC-20 protocol? I guess my real question is, how are you tying the real world assets to your KKN?

Thanks for the appreciation, The KKN tokens are ERC20 standard tokens and are on ethereum's Blockchain Technology.
hi guys ,
it seems to be nice project but i think you need to doing more , more information, more photos
and i think you need to explain more for the investors

We are working on it and trying hard to clarify everything regarding the project, our team is always there to assist investors, every detailed information will be provided, join our telegram channel- t.me/kakushin
Hello, I am researching your project, whitepaper, and website, but so far I think it is interesting. Will you create some bounty program soon? Are any big investitor in your project so far?

Thanks for your interest, our bounty program is LIVE, you can track our bounty at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicokakushin-ecosystemofficial-bounty-thread-3037961. We have and will get more Big investors who will surely make kakushin a huge success.

How one can join prive sale and what the bonus or discount?

You can join the Whitelist of Kakushin Ecosystem at https://www.kakushin.tech/. Here you can get all the details regarding Bonus or discount.
Activity: 266
How one can join prive sale and what the bonus or discount?
Activity: 29
Activity: 32
This project will be successful. It's an potential ICO. Grin

Activity: 18
First of all, very impressive project. I look forward to tracking your progress. Are you building your own blockchain? Or are you operating off of the ERC-20 protocol?
Peгиcтpaция зaкpытa пo airdrop?

Heт, peгиcтpaция бyдeт зaкpытa пocлe 20 000 yчacтникoв.
Activity: 35
Peгиcтpaция зaкpытa пo airdrop?
Activity: 77
Pages:
Jump to: