Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KanadeCoin | Listing on Mercatox | August 3, 2018 - page 3. (Read 18273 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 20
KanadeCoin will list on CoinExchange.io on July 2nd 2018
Thank you everyone for your love and support

In the light of current trading activities across some DEX's, we have decided to organize distribution of tokens as per following schedule:

180 Million $KNDC at 1 Sat
140 Million $KNDC at 2 Sats
120 Million $KNDC at 3 Sats
110 Million $KNDC at 4 Sats
100 Million $KNDC at 5 Sats
90 Million $KNDC at 6 Sats
80 Million $KNDC at 7 Sats
70 Million $KNDC at 8 Sats
60 Million $KNDC at 9 Sats
50 Million $KNDC at 10 Sats

Total 1 Billion KanadeCoin only

We will start at 1 Sat and will move in ascending order as per the above schedule, however, if the buying board has higher purchase price then the price will be adjusted accordingly.

The distribution will be carried out intermittently starting from July 2nd 2018 at 6PM JST (GMT+9)
copper member
I've been checking on the website of the project, but everything is in Japan language.
Is there any option to switch the language into English.
Hello disbil
An English version of the website is being prepared but it will take some time. At present the most convenient way to translate our website is to have a translate addon such as google translate in your browser.
Thank You.

Devs, do you plan to create the official ANN of KanadeCoin, where all the latest info will be available?
Right now we get info only from this thread or from Discord, which is not really comfortable.

Official ANN would be right thing to do.

Hello jardine

This is the official ANN thread at Bitcointalk.

Initially some airdrop participants posted their authentication here but with the help of respected forum moderators we were able to clear almost all of them.

Also, as you rightly said, the updates here were not as frequent as on our Discord Community and Telegram Community, but in future all updates will be posted here as well.

Thank You.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I've been checking on the website of the project, but everything is in Japan language.
Hello disbil
An English version of the website is being prepared but it will take some time. At present the most convenient way to translate our website is to have a translate addon such as google translate in your browser.
Thank You.

Devs, do you plan to create the official ANN of KanadeCoin, where all the latest info will be available?
Right now we get info only from this thread or from Discord, which is not really comfortable.

Official ANN would be right thing to do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
KanadeCoin will provide contracts for smartphone application developers and smart site operators ... The target that the project will select will help the new project. The need for a contract to bind or improve performance ... was addressed by KanadeCoin. I think promoting and bringing projects to a large community is needed right now.
copper member
Hello disbil
Thank You.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 10
When listing?
Activity: 161
I can see how they respond to your project,very enthusiastic..communities are growing so fast. but I am left behind for that,success for your project dev
Activity: 22
I can see the airdrops are going out

https://etherscan.io/token/0x8e5610ab5e39d26828167640ea29823fe1dd5843?

Good, now we wait for information of exchanges  Cheesy
Activity: 2
Nice ill be waiting for this
copper member
Thanks for my tokens looking forward to the future

Hello Swami74,

You are most welcome Smiley.
Token distributions for Airdrop #2 will begin on May 31, 2018 and it may take few days to complete.

Thank You
KanadeCoin
Activity: 209
Thanks for my tokens looking forward to the future
copper member
Is this token already entered market? Where can I redeem a KNDC token?

Hello amal89,

Our exchange listing is scheduled for June 2018, so you will only be able to buy or sell after that.
At present we are negotiating with several exchanges and we hope to finalize one early next month.

Thank You
KanadeCoin
Activity: 196
Is this token already entered market? Where can I redeem a KNDC token?
Activity: 14
This is really potential project, Please tell me know when airdrop #3 open?
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
great project
Hope the project will be more successful
copper member
how can we join the bounty hunt im really a beginner in this kind of event

Hello Baryom231
Bounty tasks if any, shall be announced in bounty section of this forum.
Meanwhile, we urge you to visit our Discord community to keep your self updated regarding bounties and development of KanadeCoin.

Thanks
KanadeCoin
copper member
I am confused, you build a project, but do not make ico? how do you get the funds and pay for all the project needs that you develop later?

Hello limtjoehua
As you may have seen our token allocation Pie Chart, we plan to sell 10% of total tokens when we list on exchange.
This 10% generates the funds we need for future development.

Thanks
KanadeCoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Will the project or these factories be reserved only in Russia? Or in the future it could be expanded to other countries?
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: