Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain - - page 17. (Read 59045 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
I'm on signature campaign for Kapu, now that ICO is over can I close campaign...do I have to wait tokens??
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When should we expect to get rewards from Bounty? ETH sent via DM

This ico just ended, so be patient, usually bounty hunter will received their rewards after distribution token for investors done, but i guess in this week the team will announcement soon
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
When should we expect to get rewards from Bounty? ETH sent via DM
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Kapu is very responsive to fix this problem, because the team has worked really hard to bring the reputation this far.  Am confident in Kapu project and having raised over 600,000 USD this is worth every penny to ensure that through Kapu, large pieces of human history will never be lost to time again.
I'm glad there is another way to save human history cause many times in history we left without artifact from several reasons. Having blookchain like another way (maybe the best) to save it makes this project so special. I believe in KAPU!

Blockchain can only provide a superior administrative tool. In the end those physical "assets" still need to be safely stored somewhere.
To further guarantee the stored artifacts and relics secured, not tampered with accurate data information of those artifacts, Kapu blockchain would provide this platform for a database where they can all be found and tracked.

But wouldn't that only take full effect if, for instance, the internet of things becomes reality? It would be nice to have small GPS trackers on those artifacts which communicate continuously with the blockchain Smiley
Activity: 143

We inform you that KAPU's mainnet is officially active !!

https://explorer.kapu.one

Activity: 143
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ICO has finally come to an end but am bedazzled to see the today that the amount raised dropped to $693k from over $700k, I guess this is as a result of the drop in BTC, nevertheless it was a successful token sale.  Congrats team

Maybe some investors taking profit from bitcoin so bitcoin price down a bit, and this project only accepted cryptocurrency for payment option. Fortunately this ico ends before bitcoin hard fork so the effects not big
Also I was a little hurt but have no fear this is just the effect of the decrease of BTC. This is a great project. We await developments
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
How did the event of 21st October go?  Any updates Or video on this?
Yes,  heard the MainNet launching was successful. Heres is a video from the amphitheater of Santa Maria Valuation Between where discussions on using the blockchain tech. for archaeological finds,  data protection and cybersecurity: https://www.facebook.com/kapucoin/videos/194486491094605/
Activity: 434
How did the event of 21st October go?  Any updates Or video on this?
How can I access the coins I purchased with the ICO?
Be patient, ICO just ended,  more instructions and updates would come through. You have nothing to worry about
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
How can I access the coins I purchased with the ICO?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I consider this amount very good if use these funds carefully still many things can be achieved using the resources. Kapu team has chance to start from this point considering opportunity to get themselves recognition by their work. They will deliver I am sure very quickly.
the money collected, if managed well, allows you to do a lot of development, and advance the project in the right direction.
I say a big good luck to the whole team. great Kapu
ICO has finally come to an end but am bedazzled to see the today that the amount raised dropped to $693k from over $700k, I guess this is as a result of the drop in BTC, nevertheless it was a successful token sale.  Congrats team
every person should have an interesting concept for a business in blockchain. and of course must have a vision and mission of interest in order to attract investors to join the project. and I think this project is right where they take a unique and interesting concept.

Agree with you, this unique project is clearly for me and real usage. Aims to give new life to the sector of the archeology, by proposing a valid tool that would allow a natural evolution in qualitative terms. Soon this project will useful for science and education
Activity: 994
every person should have an interesting concept for a business in blockchain. and of course must have a vision and mission of interest in order to attract investors to join the project. and I think this project is right where they take a unique and interesting concept.
That's an interesting project

Surely this is interesting project and it's the first archeological that utilizing blockchain technology. Kapu aims to make immutable the human history through the creation of the first world archaeological blockchain of the modern era and also aims to enhance it, so this is unique project
Activity: 192
That's an interesting project
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I consider this amount very good if use these funds carefully still many things can be achieved using the resources. Kapu team has chance to start from this point considering opportunity to get themselves recognition by their work. They will deliver I am sure very quickly.
ICO ends in a bit of 3hrs and has raised over $700k which is good,  congrats team. The national convention has commenced let's support this great event.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Have you tied up with any institutions or universities already?
Pages:
Jump to: