Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain - - page 9. (Read 59044 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
KAPU, this project sounds very attractive. Good developers and good neighborhoods will be very helpful for the development of this project. The price of coins will also be pretty good in the future. Kiss Kiss Kiss

Merit: 100
KAPU coin project, based on the new concept of block chain archaeology, sounds amazing. I am very optimistic about this project. I am going to buy coins with its growth.

This is very interesting project and Kapu aim to preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology. You can buy this coin when listed on exchange, seem in the future the price will impressive
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
KAPU coin project, based on the new concept of block chain archaeology, sounds amazing. I am very optimistic about this project. I am going to buy coins with its growth.
Activity: 336
In my view, Kapu is one of the most useful block chain projects for human beings. Similar projects are commended and supported, because they are great and ordinary. Cheesy Wink Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Idgi. What are the incentives for contributors?

Will be posted in a few hours !!!!

I can translate to Spanish
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Vote 4fryn :)
Please vote 4fryn, and earn up to 25% of the daily forging rewards! https://explorer.kapu.one/address/KGV4LjY1DQtBEvp3ut26fAp8GPJ8QJ82Gi

2017-12-16 / Rank 65 / Status Standby / Approval 0.00% / Voters 000 / Forged 0 KAPU

Dear Kapu Community,

I'm 4fryn, a blockchain architect from Berlin. I'm currently working as engineer professionally for a well-known blockchain company here. Before that, I was core developer and contributor for several projects, such as Bitshares, Darkcoin, Ethereum, Lisk, and a few more.

Current and planned projects

Delegate pool sharing 25%

I'm forging on a dual fail-safe stack with two identical machines:

• CPU: Intel Core i7-2600
  • RAM: 16GB DDR3
  • HDD: 2x 3,0 TB in raid 0
  • LAN: 1 Gbit/s guaranteed connection
  • Hetzner: dedicated hardware w/ 99.99% up-time and availability
And payouts? Will be 25% to voters based on vote weight and 25% to a donation account on payout block. Payout block randomly selected by a dice every 3 to 10 days on average. Payout script based on my custom Kapu-Ruby API wrapper. Minimum payout is 10 KAPU. If your balance is below 10 KAPU, it will be hold back until you reach the threshold. Feel free to request custom payouts.

TL;DR

Contact

I'm 4fryn on Github, Reddit, Gitter, Twitter, and so on. You will find me, and I will probably respond within a few hours max Smiley
Activity: 92
When can we expect the exchange listing to happen?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I've just sent you a PM to get my tokens from bounty campaign. Has anyone already received it?
The price will go up at HitBTC. This is a very great exchange with many nice features and the daily trading volume is also very high. I think this exchange is as good as Bittrex.

I hope so, because usually the price will down when coin hit in the exchange. I hope by listed on hitbtc a lot of people interested and buy Kapu coin, so this coin price will not down deep

i think this coin will get dump from bounty hunter if available in exchange , but I am sure to hold this coin until next year

I think so, because usually bounty hunter can't be patience and want to sell their coin from campaign as soon as possible. But if the price down it's big opportunity to accumulate it at low price

yeah, if bounty hunter sell kapu with cheap price that time to buy kapu and get more advantage of it
which is the question now is why kapu not yet available for trade while hitBTC has given Ann kapu already listed there

Maybe it will need more time for ensure everything will work properly. After everything okay the team will give us announcement in this thread and social media about listing Kapu coin on hitbtc
Activity: 238
Thank you for this Information...
Activity: 672
The price will go up at HitBTC. This is a very great exchange with many nice features and the daily trading volume is also very high. I think this exchange is as good as Bittrex.

I hope so, because usually the price will down when coin hit in the exchange. I hope by listed on hitbtc a lot of people interested and buy Kapu coin, so this coin price will not down deep

i think this coin will get dump from bounty hunter if available in exchange , but I am sure to hold this coin until next year

I think so, because usually bounty hunter can't be patience and want to sell their coin from campaign as soon as possible. But if the price down it's big opportunity to accumulate it at low price

yeah, if bounty hunter sell kapu with cheap price that time to buy kapu and get more advantage of it
which is the question now is why kapu not yet available for trade while hitBTC has given Ann kapu already listed there

Activity: 56
Devs are nice, I like their answers here!
Activity: 92
Guys inform you that we have just released our first development tool for Kapu, thanks to the precious collaboration of @chris here you are KAPU-GO

https://github.com/kapucoin/kapu-go

Is there any word on when we will receive the tokens from the ICO? I still haven't got mine

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
finally the awaited has come good news from HITbtc. indeed no doubt this project has a very solid team. I'm sure this coin will have a nice move on HITbtc

Maybe if Kapu already listed on HITbtc this coin price will grow, because kapu is the potential project that aims to preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology
finally the awaited has come good news from HITbtc. indeed no doubt this project has a very solid team. I'm sure this coin will have a nice move on HITbtc
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Very nice that HitBTC will add KAPU in the next few days. This is a very great exchange will a lot of daily trading volume. Here can Kapu grow very much. And a lot of new people will hear about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: