Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kaspa Classic CPU PoW - BlockDAG - #ChanceToChange Your Life - page 2. (Read 3417 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 21
Beware its trojan, scam
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 167
Merit: 34
✔️ Telegram @miningrelease
are you READY?
We are ready, but your fail with launch of mainnet. Again.
There was so much pathos with the countdown timer  Cool
Activity: 3
Big scam. Just look at Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic (ETC) - is the original,
Ethereum (ETH) is a fork that was formed later on
Activity: 9
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
How happy and how many are the kaspaclassic community/non-comunity, in looking forward to the release? And the CPU mining aspect which they promote to release?

For me, I'm quite happy at the moment and surprised in a way for a such a work to undergo a such creation of a CPU-Ghost-DAG.

I guess they may keep to their word. If so I will be very excited and become a huge supporter on this one

Same dude, same.
Activity: 167
Merit: 34
✔️ Telegram @miningrelease
This pool discredited itself when it allegedly provided the opportunity to mine Kaspa Classic a few weeks before the launch of the Mainnet.
Activity: 18
Next Monday we will release to the general public win/linux: node (wallets miner & bridge)
getting mangonote vibes off this, anyone else?
thorough investigation through kaspaclassic 'communities' socials. suggests it is not a cpu coin, it is supposedly a 'gpu' coin, what is next i suppose. maybe there is nothing unique about this project. i will update once i have more information
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Halloween ends oct 31 just saying.

Edit: LOL I read the release date as November 3rd, not March 11th. I was gonna say, it's a bit early for the announcement!  Cheesy
Activity: 4
https://kaspa-classic.com/?#
first pool for kaspaclassic
be ready lets goo
cashash coming soon
[/pre]
[/b]

im ready to cpu. And forever cpu?
?   This scam
First pool kaspa-classic.com
We've spent the last few weeks back testing and fixing bugs with our team of Devs to ensure a successful launch.⚙️🛠️

We're glad to inform you that we will be officially launching on Monday, 11/3/24, 23:00 UTC!! ⏰📢

➟ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaspaclassic

, we're bringing in;

✓ Instant cryptocurrency transactions.
✓ Low transaction costs.
✓ User Security and Privacy

➟ Discord Server: https://discord.com/invite/kaspaclassic1

➟ Telegram: https://t.me/kaspaclassic

Revolutionizing blockchain technology :
introducing ghostDAG

Improving Efficiency and Scalability with a Ghost-Driven Acyclic Graph Protocol GhostDAG is a groundbreaking consensus protocol that is revolutionizing blockchain technology. It offers an efficient and scalable solution for decentralized networks. With a directed acyclic graph (DAG) structure, GhostDAG eliminates orphaned blocks and provides near-instant confirmation times. This improves security, scalability and throughput, allowing cryptocurrencies to be brought into the real world. GhostDAG enables blockchain platforms to revolutionize transaction verification and ensure smooth operations in the digital economy.

The term “classic in the world of digital currencies” refers to cryptocurrencies that have gained significant presence and influence in the market. They typically have characteristics such as innovative technology, high adoption rates, security, and a strong community. They also often serve as the benchmark for new cryptocurrencies and play a key role in shaping the regulatory framework and ecosystem development environment.

($CAS) Tokenomics;

✓ Maximum supply: $1,000,000,000 $CAS
✓ Block Time: 1 bps.
✓ Block reward: 15 $CAS
✓ Algorithm: CASHASH

➟ Website: https://kaspaclassic.com

Make sure to follow us on all our socials and stay tuned for more details!
When to launch the mainnet? In discord and telegram you have been repeating the same thing SOON for 2 months. This is already funny. Say, if not the date, then at least the quarter and year.

can you provide me with the discord invite link to kaspaclassic? thanks in advance

nevermind found it and joined
When to launch the mainnet? In discord and telegram you have been repeating the same thing SOON for 2 months. This is already funny. Say, if not the date, then at least the quarter and year.

can you provide me with the discord invite link to kaspaclassic? thanks in advance
How happy and how many are the kaspaclassic community/non-comunity, in looking forward to the release? And the CPU mining aspect which they promote to release?

For me, I'm quite happy at the moment and surprised in a way for a such a work to undergo a such creation of a CPU-Ghost-DAG.

I guess they may keep to their word. If so I will be very excited and become a huge supporter on this one.

You have my word on that cas-sy

I'm a full on CPU enthusiast!

I guess they may keep to their word. If so I will be very excited and become a huge supporter on this one

Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: