Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEN] Kenobi - Private, Instant & Secure. $100000 giveaway!!! - page 2. (Read 1447 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Just bought 10 million Kenobi but I haven't seen any confirmation yet?

Really looking forward to this coin hitting monero type price so I'll be rolling in cash!
Activity: 21
The first of our updates. We will try to keep every body in the loop between now and launch time.

I am all in! I missed out on ether and monero but not Kenobi I see this going the same way. Very excited!

Thank you yes it is very exciting times here at Kenobi
Activity: 45
I am all in! I missed out on ether and monero but not Kenobi I see this going the same way. Very excited!
That is not true at all I have to explained above. We would like to thank those who have contributed so far and encourage anyone with questions to email them through before today's first podcast.

Thanks
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
scam coin, dev used stolen photos of other real people and changed their names to try and make this project look legit. 
Their seems to be a little confusion about how to participate in the Kenobi pre-sale. Simply go to http://www.kenobi.me  you can join pre-sale there by signing up with your email address. Once you confirm you will have instant access to our member area and buy coins.

If you have any problems please contact support and we will be able to assist.

Thanks
I will be doing a video update once a week where I will be updating the progress of Kenobi and also answering questions. If you want your questions to be included please send through an email. Thanks
Lol its from a template pic are being taken professionally but we haven't got their yet. My name is Ben Hall and I'm far less pretty than the pic lol

I will be running a live webinar in a couple days so you will soon get used to my less than attractive face Wink
Activity: 1
Fake team...Google image search is quite handy... Robert Collins = Jim Kantowski, Diane Barlow = Betsy Vallone, James White = Troy MacMillan, Ben Hall = Tomi Viitala, Phoc Tran =
Kier Andrew Chu
We have now hit over 100 members and over 10000 coins Smiley
Infinite coins due to our no mining structure also we do have a road map. Team information is on our website. Kenobi is different so I am happy to explain if you have questions thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Why so many coins?
Activity: 84
No roadmap, no linked pages for team, and infinite coin supply?  
Kenobi combines the best things from cryptocurrencies and banks.

That is correct. If you have any further questions on this I will be happy to help!

1 satoshi seriously!!

Yes for the pre-sale we are listing at 1 satoshi which is very much under-priced, however our aim is to get the word out their and not to make a profit on the initial sale.

Max supply: Infinite? No mining?
then how to get ken? pos? pls tell us more details about it.

No mining, however you can get Kenobi during this pre-sale period for 0.00000001btc from our website kenobi.me

Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
1 satoshi seriously!!
Activity: 308
Kenobi combines the best things from cryptocurrencies and banks.
Activity: 39
Kenobi is the brain child of Ben Hall, who compiled a team of like-minded professionals to create a new block-chain tech to change the way we look at cryptocurrency.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
CLOUT media.decentralised
Max supply: Infinite? No mining?
then how to get ken? pos? pls tell us more details about it.
What is the benefit from KEN?

Transactions are private, secure and 100% instant!

We are a cross breed crypto/bank so when you think of all the advantages of both that is kenobi. Our aim is to make banking, savings, sending and receiving payments instant, secure, private and free. You can't do this with crypto's or banks currently but with Kenobi you can!
Pages:
Jump to: