Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KEPL ► Infrastructure on the blockchain - page 11. (Read 7442 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
When will start Bounty of this project? I like the idea, it can be very promissing project. So need a lot of investors.. I really hope project can grow fast.

Hi Olivia, we will coordinate the bounty with the launch of our next release.
a good project maybe you need to add a roadmap for this project so that participants are more interested in joining.

We got a roadmap, it's on our website http://www.kepl.org check it out!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
There doesn't seem to be any way to add trust lines if your wallet is on the Ledger Nano S so, I'll just have to pass.
Activity: 182
When will start Bounty of this project? I like the idea, it can be very promissing project. So need a lot of investors.. I really hope project can grow fast.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
a good project maybe you need to add a roadmap for this project so that participants are more interested in joining.
Yes GUI wallet is important ! Pls make  also with cpu miner in wallet

Thanks robbieno!
Activity: 15
Yes GUI wallet is important ! Pls make  also with cpu miner in wallet
Current priorities based on the feedback we receive are: 1- GUI wallet 2- Exchange listing
We are actively working towards these. Join our discord channel to hangout with us: https://discord.gg/G3ZHfZG

Thanks
Activity: 18
thanks dev
lol u still not answer my question Huh

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy lol

btw this coin CN good interesting  Wink

to: Dev
we're waiting for GUI wallet and Listing exchanges

Lol interesting, but unfortunately they just copy paste  forknote and gap with their label copyrights  Grin this so dangerous man , it's like you don't have capability to create forknote. at least if you copy paste ppl work just add their label on the copyrights , not yours  Grin

amanda, this is not a forknote coin. It's a modified bytecoin. We'll make that clear in the copyright statements. Thanks
Activity: 35

Lol interesting, but unfortunately they just copy paste  forknote and gap with their label copyrights  Grin this so dangerous man , it's like you don't have capability to create forknote. at least if you copy paste ppl work just add their label on the copyrights , not yours  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

Activity: 35
Do you have an exchange? Good luck great project

Thanks realintel we are exploring several listing options at this moment. Stay in touch Smiley
Activity: 1
Do you have an exchange? Good luck great project
Love the project. Keep at it. Following closely

Thanks qtbsoc! Stay tuned for exciting announcements.
Interesting project...when you make your Ecosystem good ( payments +  storage ) it will be next Haven Protocol...but not quite similar ! Devs..pls go hard or go home!  Wink

Thanks! Totally!
Activity: 15
Interesting project...when you make your Ecosystem good ( payments +  storage ) it will be next Haven Protocol...but not quite similar ! Devs..pls go hard or go home!  Wink
Activity: 10
Love the project. Keep at it. Following closely
Activity: 32
Any bounty for Facebook or Twitter?
Pages:
Jump to: