Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KEPL ► Infrastructure on the blockchain - page 4. (Read 7442 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
You say KEPL currency is the backbone of all KEPL projects in the future.
I can not see the white paper, good luck dev.
hmm maybe the whitepaper will come?
let see  Grin Grin

their whitepaper is due to be released quite soon

Cannot wait. Hopefully it lives up to expectations. If it does, we will all be getting a moon landing Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
hi, why i can't send my balance to exchange, always like this http://prntscr.com/jpwpj8 , can anyone help me?

The same problem.  Angry

https://imgur.com/a/vF6hTHf
https://imgur.com/a/Zx6x8pu

All my transactions go through fine. Use a lower anonymity level, like 2 or 3
Activity: 97
the project is quite mature, it seems that from that day the team has prepared well. hopefully this project will have a bright future. I am looking forward to more information like a whitepaper possible. because it is very important for investors before they join the project. hopefully with the aerial show and bounty program will attract a lot of attention and get maximum achievement. I can't wait for that.
Nevertheless, the current problem is total trading volume of Altex exchange is low, which in turn has bad effects on both liquidity and price movements of KEPL. The coin needs bigger exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
the project is quite mature, it seems that from that day the team has prepared well. hopefully this project will have a bright future. I am looking forward to more information like a whitepaper possible. because it is very important for investors before they join the project. hopefully with the aerial show and bounty program will attract a lot of attention and get maximum achievement. I can't wait for that.
Activity: 1
hi, why i can't send my balance to exchange, always like this http://prntscr.com/jpwpj8 , can anyone help me?
Activity: 10
Impressive, really like the dev's methodic approach. He didn't rush like other coins and has a long term vision
Someone purchased 611K KEPL on altex. Filling the bag

Very smart move, this thing is gonna go through the roof within a few weeks.

As soon as whitepaper and new website comes out the price is going to moon. I have been filling my bags and mining this for a while now Smiley

yep Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 10

As soon as whitepaper and new website comes out the price is going to moon. I have been filling my bags and mining this for a while now Smiley

Activity: 18
We are all waiting for the WP. Smiley
Smiley have a good feeling about it
Activity: 37
We are all waiting for the WP. Smiley
let see  Grin Grin

their whitepaper is due to be released quite soon
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
let see  Grin Grin
Activity: 6
Hey guys,
Interested in working with the team.Have worked with teams and coins listed on Bittrex and various exchanges.Looking for a serious role in Business Development and strategy along with marketing.Can easily plan out large bounties and strategy.You won't be disappointed.

Regards
Shrey

hey, pm me in our discord channel.

done.Hoping to hear from your end soon.
Activity: 63
Hey guys,
Interested in working with the team.Have worked with teams and coins listed on Bittrex and various exchanges.Looking for a serious role in Business Development and strategy along with marketing.Can easily plan out large bounties and strategy.You won't be disappointed.

Regards
Shrey

hey, pm me in our discord channel.
Activity: 6
Hey guys,

Regards
Shrey
Hi. I sent 11,000 coins, but they are now suspended in a wallet. when will fix this mistake?

What??? ... i will start mine this coin.. now i have afraid...

Sometimes, transactions sent with a high mixin count or low fee will not be picked up by miners. In those cases, the transactions end up leaving the mem pool and are cancelled and the funds are automatically refunded. That process may take a few days. But just download the last wallet version and you should be fine for quick confirmations.
A new version of the wallet did not help.When will you fix this?
Pages:
Jump to: