Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KibiCoin (KIC) - page 6. (Read 18187 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 28, 2016, 12:08:49 PM
dont mine this coin guyz, it will be scam
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
November 25, 2016, 02:32:19 PM
on Novaexchange too low trading volumes. whether other exchanges?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
November 19, 2016, 03:27:06 AM
Kibicoin added to
www.mining-dutch.nl

Diff: 8192       | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3303     
Vardiff           | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3403     
Diff: 16382     | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3503

Also active on our Multiport

Happy mining.

Nice Smiley Thank you for adding KibiCoin!
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
November 15, 2016, 01:41:50 PM
Kibicoin added to
www.mining-dutch.nl

Diff: 8192       | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3303     
Vardiff           | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3403     
Diff: 16382     | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3503

Also active on our Multiport

Happy mining.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
October 28, 2016, 07:22:01 PM
Already on Exchange ,that is nice
October 28, 2016, 01:58:30 AM

Nice work with http://ypool.ga/kic/ and you seem to have a great number of pools within your site http://ypool.ga/!
If we get some feedback from users of your pool we will add it as a recommended pool.
For now we have only http://hashnova.com/pools/Kibicoin/KIC/ that we fully trust.
I will also try out your pool myself to see how it works compared to HashNova.

/Linus
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
October 27, 2016, 05:50:40 PM
Activity: 534
October 27, 2016, 05:06:04 PM
Funny coin:
- no wallet
- no block explorer
- a lot of errors while compiling from source code
- no roadmap

@Dev: before offering it to the community, why don't you try first to fix your sour code and provide a working block explorer as well as work on a road map!

Funny scammy signature have you got dude?! Instead to complain other coin you should change your signture first! Grin Wink

Thx for pointing it out. I think I need to change my password. It wasn't me putting this signature ?!?!
October 27, 2016, 04:20:33 PM
Dev?

chainparams.cpp:202:36: error: converting to ‘const std::vector’ from initializer list would use explicit constructor ‘std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::vector(std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::size_type, const value_type&, const allocator_type&) [with _Tp = unsigned char; _Alloc = std::allocator; std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::size_type = long unsigned int; std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::value_type = unsigned char; std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::allocator_type = std::allocator]’
chainparams.cpp:203:65: warning: extended initializer lists only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 [enabled by default]
         base58Prefixes[EXT_PUBLIC_KEY] = {0x04, 0x35, 0x87, 0xcf};
                                                                 ^
chainparams.cpp:203:40: warning: extended initializer lists only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 [enabled by default]
                                        ^
chainparams.cpp:203:40: error: no match for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::vector’ and ‘’)

At the moment you probably have to run the ./configure command with some flags. This is a problem of latest Litecoin source code that KibiCoin is built on.
Please try with the commands written for Ubuntu 16.04 or 14.04 and see if that helps (https://github.com/KibiCoin/kibicoin/blob/master/doc/build-ubuntu.md).
Also one of devs found a fix in the confiure.ac file that has not been committed yet, I hope that will solve these compilations issues without having to add flags to the ./configure command.
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 27, 2016, 04:06:58 PM
Funny coin:
- no wallet
- no block explorer
- no roadmap

@Dev: before offering it to the community, why don't you try first to fix your sour code and provide a working block explorer as well as work on a road map!

Funny scammy signature have you got dude?! Instead to complain other coin you should change your signture first! Grin Wink
October 27, 2016, 04:04:54 PM
Funny coin:
- no wallet
- no block explorer
- no roadmap

This is the first time we release a coin and we will make many mistakes probably. First mistake we did was to announce a date for releasing the coin. The name Kibi stands for 2^10 = 1024 and is a binary prefix. We thought it would be nice to release it on 2016-10-24 because of this. Looking back I can honestly say we should have revised this date and waited until all parts was complete.

But something positive we found during testing was that the client is very stable once it is compiled and running. We used the latest version of Litecoin 0.10.x and it is known to be a bit more difficult to compile compared to 0.8.x.

Maybe you can find some help from the instructions in this document for compiling, at least for Ubuntu:
https://github.com/KibiCoin/kibicoin/blob/master/doc/build-ubuntu.md

Also one of the developers found a nice fix in configure.ac that should remove most compilation issues. I will ask him to commit these changes as soon as possible.
Activity: 534
October 27, 2016, 03:33:01 PM
Funny coin:
- no wallet
- no block explorer
- no roadmap

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
October 27, 2016, 11:42:34 AM
Dev?

chainparams.cpp:202:36: error: converting to ‘const std::vector’ from initializer list would use explicit constructor ‘std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::vector(std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::size_type, const value_type&, const allocator_type&) [with _Tp = unsigned char; _Alloc = std::allocator; std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::size_type = long unsigned int; std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::value_type = unsigned char; std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::allocator_type = std::allocator]’
chainparams.cpp:203:65: warning: extended initializer lists only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 [enabled by default]
                                                                 ^
chainparams.cpp:203:40: warning: extended initializer lists only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 [enabled by default]
                                        ^
chainparams.cpp:203:40: error: no match for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::vector’ and ‘’)
October 26, 2016, 11:18:41 AM
you are swapping two other shitcoins for kibi? why and what's the point?

The swap is only 2.5% of the totalt supply of KibiCoin. We wanted to implement some ideas in the previous two coins, but the developers of those coins are not active and not even responding any more. The domains related to those coins has also expired and the network is very weak. Also the source code was based on old code that was not secure and not stable. So we decided to create KibiCoin instead and offer people that has invested time, mining and money in the two previous coins a way of not loosing it all by offering a swap into KibiCoin.

We don't make promises, we don't say that we are better than any other altcoin. But we will continue answering questions and try to be as transparent as possible. We are working on block explorer and other functions related to an altcoin.

/Linus
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
October 26, 2016, 02:03:13 AM
This looks like a pretty lame coin attempt; is there even a blockchain available to view.  I can't see this coin getting onto an exchange
Coin is trading already  Grin

NovaExchange kibicoin to Litecoin Market
NovaExchange Kibicoin to Bitcoin Market

Also the home of the piggycoin Espers and doge base markets

Kibicoin will be used to swap out two dead coins more info to come when the OP announces it..

I wonder what are these two other deadcoins? are these coins part of dev coins and if this is true what feature can Kibicoin coin that are much better and preferable than those other deadcoins..
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
October 26, 2016, 01:51:40 AM
maybe the dev could make this a cute coin?? with a teddy or a kangaroo?

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
October 26, 2016, 01:28:42 AM
you are swapping two other shitcoins for kibi? why and what's the point?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
October 26, 2016, 12:42:05 AM
I hope it's not the same admin as the kubocoin,there are millions of possible names for an altcoin,why pick up a name that is very much sounds like a deadcoin..

People will attach this coin to those deadcoin that sounds like them I don't know if the dev is fuly aware of those coins and it's history..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 25, 2016, 11:15:45 PM
too much premine, i think the price will fast down to 5 satoshis
Activity: 630
October 25, 2016, 10:45:14 PM
This looks like a pretty lame coin attempt; is there even a blockchain available to view.  I can't see this coin getting onto an exchange
Pages:
Jump to: