Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 185. (Read 147170 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Another good aspect of this platform is to separate promising ICOs from bad ones. I am sure devs will not accept projects with a shady background or meaningless ideas to protect their reputation. Its always better to have a second opinion on things.

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I did not have any answer to my question so I try again :

« In the future, we plan to register a non-profit foundation as a separate entity. This will be feasible when all necessary regulatory approvals are clarified, primarily the SEC and MAS. After that, the fund will be officially registered as a separate legal entity (fund), and management will be decentralized and transferred to the community, which annually elects its representatives - delegates.
Delegates will receive the right to manage the fund: transfer of "garbage" tokens into the reserve fund, improvement and strengthening of the fund's portfolio, and other organizational functions. Management will be carried out by voting, with a 51% consensus among the voters. »

In this case, will the token give dividend to the users of the goal is just to increase KickIco fund ? Delegates will have rewards for their participation to the governance ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Promising project.. It's also very intresting that there are already some ico's listed on the homepage.
Royal flush poker for example. Once this gets more mainstream attention the possibilities are very promising.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes, I also believe it will be succesfull. There is certainly a demand for such a platform, especially from smaller projects that only have limited resources and lack the knowledge of all that stuff that comes along with an ICO/crowdfunding campaing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
You want to launch platform in September? After crowdsale? Any demo now? Or video presentation of demo?

You can check there website, allready some campaigns on there waiting to be start in september.
The platform is there website.

Looks very good! Looks similar to other crowdfunding websites. People like that Wink

With a score of 4.6 on icobench this cant go wrong!
Really solid project and a great product.

Keep it up guys.
Activity: 364
Impressive Project and solid team. Nice to see beta up and running. Looked at the roadmap and noticed TEDx talk later this year, that will for sure bring some mainstream attention to the Project. Best of luck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
You want to launch platform in September? After crowdsale? Any demo now? Or video presentation of demo?

A beta is already running with an ICO going on it, just look in their website...full platform will be launched on october if I recall correctly
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
With 4.6 points, it is one of the best rated ico.

https://icobench.com/ico/kickico

oh, this is really nice.

i am a huge fan of kickstarter and like to participate on some projects Smiley

hope this will get the same hype as kickstarter has it, for raising funds in new projects, by the audience.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 478
Merit: 250

Very early attention to a project, and finally to come out ICO, and is a mature product is not air, and now the market is selling a lot of air, selling expectations, there is no substantial landing projects, support kik
yes,many projects just a idea! this products is not air!good
Activity: 220

Very early attention to a project, and finally to come out ICO, and is a mature product is not air, and now the market is selling a lot of air, selling expectations, there is no substantial landing projects, support kik
Activity: 490
Hello, if i hold the kickico coins, will I have the  priorities to participate in the platform's ICO projects?
Can you explain more specific what kind of thing that you call it as the priorities? because as far as i know, if you want to participate (i consider you as an investor), you only need some money that meets the minimum requirements of the project
Activity: 588
This is great guys. Crowdfunding a the way of the future for a lot of industries. It takes the power away from large investors.

Will be looking at this closely.
Activity: 370
Hello, if i hold the kickico coins, will I have the  priorities to participate in the platform's ICO projects?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Are you guys in talk with kick starting some ICOs in coming days. maybe right after your ICO ends.
There's already a pre-ICO running, Magisters of Magic, a rogue-like RPG, but if you scroll down on their site you'll see more projects coming, three other games, The Colony,Royal flush Poker and Star-Lord

That's great. All of them are similar looking projects. Need something worth mentioning about in press for the platform to take off. But that's a long goal I guess.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
I'm really looking forward for this launch, i remember i was searching for something like this about a year ago a really great idea,
seem's to be a very promising ico besides all these other ''ico's'' .

great go on guys!
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Is this ICO U.S friendly? I most certainly hope so! I'm reading the white paper right now as we speak, and I'm blown away. The white paper is quite extensive, everything being finely detailed and covered.
So far, every question I have is being answered.  Grin

I also just finished reading the whitepaper. Wow. I must say I had a similar feeling in my bones when I read TenX WP, just days before the ICO. This will be big. I will probably get myself a few eth worth of Kickcoins from the ICO.  
This project will give the avarage Joe back the opportunity to easily manage their investments and be in charge of their own financial independence.

I think it will be US friendly. It's been said several times in WP that location of the backers or creators (participants) will not make a difference, as long as you use crypto to buy in. They don't yet have a plan in place for "real money" or fiat.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Is this ICO U.S friendly? I most certainly hope so! I'm reading the white paper right now as we speak, and I'm blown away. The white paper is quite extensive, everything being finely detailed and covered.
So far, every question I have is being answered.  Grin

Mate cryptocurrency is fully decentralized, so even if US prohibits joining in ico you can still do this. KICK is great, so don't hesitate or you will be kicking yourself couple months later.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
So far, every question I have is being answered.  Grin
Activity: 490
There is a lot of pressure on this pre ICO that is already running (magisters of magic), since it will show us the practical use of KICKICO platform.
It will end just before the start of KICKICO`s ICO and i think it will influence the outcome of it.
I dont think so. Well, they dont have some bounty campaigns, thats what i think can attract up to 85% investors in an ICO.
However, I cant be sure about the percentage, and maybe i missed the information about the bounty campaigns
Jump to: