Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *KINGCOIN [KING]* BOUNTY AIRDROP - NEW CRYPTOCURRENCY LAUNCH! - page 17. (Read 21913 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
wow phase 3 is finished already? that was so fast. hope i'm in Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
already received 1k king coin you guys are amazing!!!!

yeah...support KING please...mining mining mining  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
already received 1k king coin you guys are amazing!!!!
guys can not keep the time zone

Regulation was: first 100 user

The local time was to let you know that the number 100 email I received at 13:53 local time

DEV, The wallet is stucked at block 108 and it's not scyn at the present but the connection is very good. what is the problem with this wallet?

the problem will not be the wallet.

the problem is that king has few miners and you can not solve blocks

We help king. mining mining mining  Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

The local time was to let you know that the number 100 email I received at 13:53 local time

DEV, The wallet is stucked at block 108 and it's not scyn at the present but the connection is very good. what is the problem with this wallet?
Activity: 420
Merit: 255

Grin Grin now its very clear. drop some coin here because of this confusion  Grin  KTNovC1WT5u1k1bhx8k63aF2mMymermyn1

Phase 3 over already? didn't know it's local time. i've sent the email incase there's some spot.
I got the same issue.who knows what time zone he is talking about.the best one is follow the forum time.so that every one can adjust their timezone.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
what is special about this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Stop email please. every email after 13:53 (local time) will not be considered. thanks

Local time or forum time? do you mean you already received 100 emails? Why not you consider those email who included their wallet address?

That is quite confusing nothing mentioned about time zone. Dev didn't check those emails whether they had wallet address or not because so many member wont follow the instruction for this airdrop.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Stop email please. every email after 13:53 (local time) will not be considered. thanks

Local time or forum time? do you mean you already received 100 emails? Why not you consider those email who included their wallet address?
not forum time but local time.
in truth emails are already 110 lol ...
When will check and there will be vacancies for incorrect email seats will be filled not worry

Thank you for your notice . I 'm waiting for your airdrop bounty.

not forum time but local time.
in truth emails are already 110 lol ...
When will check and there will be vacancies for incorrect email seats will be filled not worry

Activity: 717
Airdrop phase3 stop

i check mail and send king

next phase soon

please mine for fast confirmations

so... I am late to got kingcoin dev?
Airdrop phase3 stop

i check mail and send king

next phase soon

please mine for fast confirmations
Activity: 717
ok I want to get airdrop  Cool
but wallet still out of sync, blockchain death
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
email sent to get airdrop  Smiley

Activity: 364
AirDrop Start

ranks Full Member - Sr.Member

the first 100 users who will send the email on [email protected] receive 3000 king for user

good luck!

note: only ranks FullMember - Sr.Member for phase 3.

the email should be as follows: nickname, rank, kingaddress (if not met it will be rejected)

after I check out and send airdrop

email sent.

hope i'm in first 100 users that can get the airdrop. thanks for the airdrop dev
only 8 places left for this phase
Pages:
Jump to: