Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *KINGCOIN [KING]* BOUNTY AIRDROP - NEW CRYPTOCURRENCY LAUNCH! - page 3. (Read 21911 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Quiet guys, the plan is simple: if it is not added on yobit it is pump on nova up to at least 1000 satoshi

Pump it up to 10K and Yobit will be all over KING in no time.

Plus all my orders will be filled  Cheesy
I did not see kingcoin listed at Yobit yet! can you provide us with kingcoin trading at  Yobit  link or so?

it's so crazy and it's  Just only listed on Novaexchange until now.
How can this project be alive without investors and supporters? 
Dev needs more detailed plans for your project.
legendary
Activity: 1524
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Quiet guys, the plan is simple: if it is not added on yobit it is pump on nova up to at least 1000 satoshi

I did not see kingcoin listed at Yobit yet! can you provide us with kingcoin trading at  Yobit  link or so?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350

Very good news, what is kingcoin price rate at nove?
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

Activity: 168

Yes, it's very nice to hear this news from Dev. Why don't we buy it on novaexchange now?
it will help us much profit when this coin is listed on yobit exchange. we are waiting for your action.
Thank you, Dev
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Activity: 182
MonacoVISA-World’s Best Cryptocurrency Card – ICO
price of the king is getting lower, what next plann @Dev to up price?

no next plan from the dev.
it seems he abandoned this project now. the dev is gone. this coin is already dead.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Still nothing from Dev. Perhaps Dev does not want to continue with this coin and the community has left it .
we can quit here and find another project now.
Activity: 717
Merit: 250
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Glad to see the wallet working now. My pending transaction got confirmed but on Nova, the price is very low. Everyone is selling and buy for almost 20 sats.

I'm waiting for 1 sat and I will buy some coins as like as a future gift. Just want to see how far this coin can go and How many coins were sold on the novaexchange.?

it's not worth investing 1 sat to this coin unless Dev really wants more developments for this coin to attract investors coming. Just relax and take  another coins for trading now.

Waiting for next exchange (maybe yobit). I hope it will be 500sat in next stage and All investors will come back to guy it because this coin is king of altcoins  hehe. Oh, I'm  kidding, guys.
Activity: 490
Activity: 140
Glad to see the wallet working now. My pending transaction got confirmed but on Nova, the price is very low. Everyone is selling and buy for almost 20 sats.

I'm waiting for 1 sat and I will buy some coins as like as a future gift. Just want to see how far this coin can go and How many coins were sold on the novaexchange.?

it's not worth investing 1 sat to this coin unless Dev really wants more developments for this coin to attract investors coming. Just relax and take  another coins for trading now.
Activity: 602
go go KING
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_KING/
PUMP PUMP now
up to 1k sat  Grin
Is the kingcoin wallet working ? or the same issue with stuck and not Synchronization
i thing the wallet now working but the price still cheap
Yeah, the wallet now working but the price still very cheap, sell orders price is 39 sta and buy orders price is 8 sta only.

this coin need new exchange maybe yobit

Needed minner too for transaction prccess
Activity: 182

yeah, i think king doesn't have a future on novaexchange. better add this coin to other exchange.
but the dev is doesn't usually online on this thread.
Activity: 143

Activity: 280

yeah, my wallet is working too. of course the price is low, even someone has buy their king for 6 satoshi, and then they sell for 40 satoshi Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
go go KING
PUMP PUMP now
up to 1k sat  Grin
Is the kingcoin wallet working ? or the same issue with stuck and not Synchronization
Yeah, the wallet now working but the price still very cheap, sell orders price is 39 sta and buy orders price is 8 sta only.

this coin need new exchange maybe yobit
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
go go KING
PUMP PUMP now
up to 1k sat  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
go go KING
PUMP PUMP now
up to 1k sat  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: