Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💳 KleynBank 💳 - page 32. (Read 30417 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
I see a great potential of this project, they held a rewards program by sharing some token for applicants in their platforms, besides softcap also has been reached, I can't wait for more good news from here.
Where did you get this information, because the softcap has not yet been collected.

You are right. It's true softcap is not collected yet. You can see counter on our website. Now it's raised $221051.

There is still enough time to make softcap. ICO continues, right. Therefore, the likelihood of success of ICO Kleynbank still exists.
I have no doubt that the project will collect softcap, but still I wonder what will happen if you collect softcap does not work? Will the money be returned to investors?

We are sure about future success of our project so that's why we are making our best to make all participant and investors trust Kleyn Bank. There will be transparency and openness.
Activity: 102
November 28, 2018, 10:01:38 AM
Do you have an expert opinion, I want to know which payment system is more open for future cooperation with cryptocurrencies? Maybe it's Mastercard or Visa?
Activity: 102
November 28, 2018, 09:54:48 AM
I would like to clarify a few details about the marketing strategy, will you advertise on social networks?

About 15% of the total fund is allocated for marketing. I am waiting for the beta version of the platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 09:09:26 AM
I would like to clarify a few details about the marketing strategy, will you advertise on social networks?
Activity: 99
November 28, 2018, 09:04:57 AM
What are the advantages of registration of KleynBank project in Malta? Why did you register your company there?
November 28, 2018, 08:33:45 AM
I see a great potential of this project, they held a rewards program by sharing some token for applicants in their platforms, besides softcap also has been reached, I can't wait for more good news from here.
Where did you get this information, because the softcap has not yet been collected.

You are right. It's true softcap is not collected yet. You can see counter on our website. Now it's raised $221051.

There is still enough time to make softcap. ICO continues, right. Therefore, the likelihood of success of ICO Kleynbank still exists.

Well our team is very optimistic about that. And yes, there is enough time to raise needed funds. Thank you!
Activity: 126
November 28, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

I have no doubt that the project will collect softcap, but still I wonder what will happen if you collect softcap does not work? Will the money be returned to investors?
Activity: 84
November 28, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

November 28, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

Activity: 182
November 28, 2018, 05:24:35 AM
November 28, 2018, 04:52:49 AM
I was away for a few days, on a business trip. What's new in the last 3-4 days? Is there any news regarding KleynBank ?

We are working hard and getting ready to launch of our project! ICO pre-round is still active, current discount is 20 %.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 04:47:24 AM
Activity: 174
November 28, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
How do you intend to reward those who share their affiliate links with friends, family members and business colleagues? Your tokens?
Activity: 56
November 27, 2018, 05:21:36 PM
I was away for a few days, on a business trip. What's new in the last 3-4 days? Is there any news regarding KleynBank ?
November 27, 2018, 04:39:40 PM
Ability to get an insurance policy through in KleynBank is very good. This will prevent fraud, since it is impossible in blockchain.

Sure! This point is very important and we want to make it work perfectly. We will provide several types of insurance from auto to health, check our whitepaper to see details.
Activity: 112
November 27, 2018, 04:13:07 PM
Is it possible to store klb tokens in a myetherwallet?

Yes, it's possible. This is one of wallets we recommend to use.

One of wallets? What else can you recommend for KLB tokens?

You can use MetaMask too, MyEtherWallet's advantage is that no download needed.

It seems to me that MetaMask wallet is less reliable than Myetherwallet's. However, they have their pros and cons.
November 27, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

You can use MetaMask too, MyEtherWallet's advantage is that no download needed.
Activity: 224
November 27, 2018, 02:58:27 PM
What services and technologies will this project carry? What will be the benefit of the project to the average user.
Activity: 105
November 27, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

November 27, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

Pages:
Jump to: