Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💳 KleynBank 💳 - page 57. (Read 30417 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 08:18:25 AM
When exchanging cryptocurrency for fiat, will KleynBank application take a commission?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
In what coins or Fiat currencies will investments in the project be accepted? Announce the entire list please.

Payment Will be accepted BTC E USD, EUR, GPB (for preround they accept BTN, ETH only)
This is quite enough, there are the most popular currencies in this list. I would like to wish success to the project.
Activity: 350
November 01, 2018, 05:34:01 AM
In what coins or Fiat currencies will investments in the project be accepted? Announce the entire list please.

Payment Will be accepted BTC, USD, EUR, GPB (for preround they accept BTC, ETH only)
Activity: 102
November 01, 2018, 05:03:40 AM
Activity: 165
November 01, 2018, 03:50:20 AM
How many tokens will you be issuing? I see soft cap and hard cap but no total token supply.

Also there seems to be a section "other languages" but no other languages can be seen.
Maybe you need translators or translation campaign?

It would be nice to know the exact number of KLB tokens. Including future plans for tokens. Will part of tokens be burned, as Binance does, in order to reduce their number and artificially increase the cost?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 05:25:45 PM
How many tokens will you be issuing? I see soft cap and hard cap but no total token supply.

Also there seems to be a section "other languages" but no other languages can be seen.
Maybe you need translators or translation campaign?
Activity: 224
October 31, 2018, 04:36:09 PM
What do investors get? Will there be any dividends for your token holders?

It would be too good if token holders were paid dividends. At the moment, you can buy tokens cheaply, and in the future to sell them more expensive.

This is the main goal of investors to buy cheap and sell expensive. It seems to me that the KleynBank project can achieve some success in the future, because such projects are very much needed throughout the crypto community.
Activity: 238
October 31, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

It would be too good if token holders were paid dividends. At the moment, you can buy tokens cheaply, and in the future to sell them more expensive.
Activity: 112
October 31, 2018, 02:54:19 PM
How will your KleynBank platform be protected? This is very important for users.
The idea is that the platform will be created on the blockchain technology, which gives the highest level of security.
Activity: 105
October 31, 2018, 02:40:10 PM
How will your KleynBank platform be protected? This is very important for users.
October 31, 2018, 12:33:09 PM
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 11:51:49 AM
What is the main idea of the KleynBank project ? What is its peculiarity and superiority?

The banking idea is to evolve the banking system and revolutionize the way you pay through Block chain in a decentralized way for you have total control.

I like this idea, the project can succeed, given that cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular every day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
What is the main idea of the KleynBank project ? What is its peculiarity and superiority?

The banking idea is to evolve the banking system and revolutionize the way you pay through Block chain in a decentralized way for you have total control.
Activity: 169
October 31, 2018, 09:13:41 AM
What cryptocurrency exchanges will KLB sell on in the future? any plans yet?

It seems to me too early to talk about listing on exchanges. Sure, it will happen, but I think later. Since, team at the moment need to focus on the development of project and the implementation of ICO. At the moment, this is the most important. But it would be good if KLB will be sold on such well-known and large exchanges like Binance.
Activity: 84
October 31, 2018, 07:17:46 AM

Kleyn coins is a decentralized coin aiming to connect the fiat and crypto world in creating regular fiat account and crypto wallets for every day payments and banking needs on one application for worldwide use in one simple place on your phone or computer for everyone to understand and make life a simple place for financial needs.

It's time to do it already, to connect the fiat and crypto world. This is very inconvenient to use the exchangers and creates unnecessary costs due to high commissions. The sooner a project like Kleynbank brings this idea to life, the better. This will contribute to a greater spread of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 03:51:26 AM

Kleyn coins is a decentralized coin aiming to connect the fiat and crypto world in creating regular fiat account and crypto wallets for every day payments and banking needs on one application for worldwide use in one simple place on your phone or computer for everyone to understand and make life a simple place for financial needs.
Activity: 196
October 31, 2018, 03:03:28 AM
Activity: 102
October 31, 2018, 02:26:26 AM
your idea is really worthy of attention because the banking system needs blockchain technology but honestly I was not very impressed with your white paper and your website you need to improve it
On the contrary, I really liked the white paper, it contains absolutely all the information about the project, it looks very serious.
Activity: 105
October 31, 2018, 01:45:48 AM
Now almost every project has a referral program. Does your project have a referral program? What is it paid for and what reward do you give out?

If there is no referral program, then we can already say that they will have big problems to collect the necessary funds. Today, even large projects launch it, and if you don’t have it, then you immediately pass by large funds and investors who are calling friends to invest together.

Currently, without a referral program is indispensable. Referral program allows you to get additional coins for the project participants, and for the project - additional participants. All win. Let's wait for the response of KleynBank's team representative.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 30, 2018, 04:53:31 PM
your idea is really worthy of attention because the banking system needs blockchain technology but honestly I was not very impressed with your white paper and your website you need to improve it
Pages:
Jump to: