Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💳 KleynBank 💳 - page 9. (Read 30417 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 03:00:00 AM
do you need spanish translation?

Currently no, but PM me please and send your portfolio, our team may contact you later!
What languages will the platform be translated into in the future? What markets will you focus on?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

Currently no, but PM me please and send your portfolio, our team may contact you later!
Activity: 119
December 22, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

I would like to clarify the details about the affiliate program, how much is the reward?

The more people use your link to sign onto the blockchain, the more tokens you will get; also you will get a percent of the amount your referral invests on Kleyn Bank. The amount is 10 % KLB.

And for a simple registration by referral link a person receives bonuses?

If you give a referral link to your friend and he will register you get bonuses.
You did it right, it means people will see a benefit not only for the team, but also for themselves, no matter how it sounds
Activity: 98
December 22, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

I would like to clarify the details about the affiliate program, how much is the reward?

The more people use your link to sign onto the blockchain, the more tokens you will get; also you will get a percent of the amount your referral invests on Kleyn Bank. The amount is 10 % KLB.

If you give a referral link to your friend and he will register you get bonuses.
I really hope that the economic side of the affiliate program is well calculated, because 10% is quite a large reward.
December 22, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

Activity: 418
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
Activity: 196
December 22, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

December 22, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

Activity: 350
December 22, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

December 22, 2018, 02:23:35 PM
Will there be any discounts or bonuses closer to the new year?

There are bonuses for referral program, also we have discount 40 % this week.
Perhaps there will be some unscheduled discounts or short-term action in honor of the holiday?

If case something like that will take place we announce it, please follow our updates!
Activity: 136
December 22, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

It should work well, everyone loves discounts, the main thing is to sell as many project tokens as possible.
Activity: 126
December 22, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

Perhaps there will be some unscheduled discounts or short-term action in honor of the holiday?
December 22, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

Activity: 182
December 22, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
December 22, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
Faster and safer payment and transaction environments built on the blockchain will continue to evolve and demand for them will grow. This is exactly what this project offers. Not only ordinary users will be interested in kleyn bank, but also firms and companies, as the project will provide them with a wide range of services.
I hope that the administration of the project will be able to implement the idea.
Activity: 105
December 22, 2018, 08:41:50 AM
Faster and safer payment and transaction environments built on the blockchain will continue to evolve and demand for them will grow. This is exactly what this project offers. Not only ordinary users will be interested in kleyn bank, but also firms and companies, as the project will provide them with a wide range of services.
December 22, 2018, 06:48:48 AM
2019 is coming, we wish you great Holidays!

Join us in social media to see new updates coming soon.

Facebook  |  Twitter  | Google+  |  Reddit  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  | Quora  |  Cryptocompare  |  ANN  |  BOUNTY
Activity: 112
December 22, 2018, 05:56:26 AM
Smart contracts, which will be provided by Kleyn Bank, will help to avoid fraud, as smart contracts will not be deceived. This is the advantage of blockchain. This will protect the interests of each of the participants of the transaction on smart contracts.
December 22, 2018, 04:51:54 AM
I wonder what will be the percentage of the return of the amount, if they introduce a cashback service

Currenty we don't add cashbacks, however it may be added to the platform later after the launch.
Activity: 119
December 21, 2018, 06:03:06 PM
I wonder what will be the percentage of the return of the amount, if they introduce a cashback service
Pages:
Jump to: