Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KloutCoin - KLT | Renewable and Green Energy Cryptocurrency Platform - page 7. (Read 16436 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Will be awaiting more info on this project. Please how different is your project from other renewable and green energy projects?
Activity: 77
Hope everyone had a good St Patricks Day! Thank you for all the kind words. More development updates coming soon! Smiley
Activity: 259
Merit: 100

the price is still very cheap!.  i believe they are deciding the Klt Masternode at 4-4.5 million! people who want to have a KLT  MN node .. this is there chanche now!
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
It's good that the development of the coin does not stand still. And I keep my 4.5 million coins in the hold
I am very impressed with the management of this project, they have created trust and opportunity for the participants.

Thank you for the kind words Smiley Doing the best we can to give the community something they can be proud to have in their portfolio.
Activity: 249
I am very impressed with the management of this project, they have created trust and opportunity for the participants.
Activity: 214
LuckyAltcoin.com is changing ports for KloutCoin and there is someone with a lot of hash on it that I would like to let them know. Is that someone here?! PM me if you are on here so I can confirm you know the port is changing! Thanks.

-o stratum+tcp://pool.luckyaltcoin.com:3434 -u [-p ]
We have a couple ideas in mind but we'll add that to the list as well. Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 294
Maybe klout as cloud...renewable energy is limited to demonstrate pictures on .

Maybe a direction to into as klout as in cloud renewalable entry... Yes drawnon phone do excuse but do maybe something like that

Yeah we're going to try and gear our logo to give us a "green" look for sure. I will pass on your concept to the team and see if it gives them any inspiration. Slightly leaning away from a leaf as the logo though since there's already a few coins with a leaf like PeerCoin and Sprouts. We will definitely make sure that we do our best to convey our concept through our logo and imagery. Smiley
copper member

Maybe a direction to into as klout as in cloud renewalable entry... Yes drawnon phone do excuse but do maybe something like that
I'll see what we can do  Cool Wink
copper member
Have been following and do like the concept allot . but do work on the logo please.
Wallets and website are being worked on and should be done soon.

New mining pool added by one of the new Devs for the meantime. Get some of the PoW while its here, ends at block 250k!
copper member
Activity: 214
Glad to see this is still moving along! LuckyAltcoin.com will continue to support Klout.
Awesome! Good luck

Thanks man I appreciate you trusting me with this great responsibility and intend to make everyone proud to be apart of this community.
Activity: 750
Activity: 750
Pages:
Jump to: