Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KMC] Kripto Marka Coin - page 11. (Read 53513 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 03:12:22 PM
stuck transaction

Date: -
To: KoaUFJ54iDL7Dv6YUjHtAWVbYgPXSuDEQHiC4WLnZR1p4KAsCxhcxNfYBtQWcTWLwjGnDFSKDPVK7Uv akSR9mibwAQrH7TC
Amount: -4,000.00 KMC
Fee: 0.01 KMC
Transaction hash: 3FA5A191085B7815BF044A28DB67D49B47486FDDF66FF56BA8408DF6840246D9

*1-3 day search on http://explorer.kmcoin.info  = ok
*1-3 day search on http://explorer.kmcoin.info  = no ok
* return to the wallet (wallet resynch)

I transaction to stock.exchange max 300 kmc . 1000, 900 kmc --> Status: 0 confirmations

Activity: 306
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 03:04:16 PM
But i  agree at the point, that it needs more promotion, translation to  more languages would be nice step

Yes but the promotion also requires funding and there hasn't even been a premine.
Activity: 54
February 03, 2018, 03:00:00 PM
But i  agree at the point, that it needs more promotion, translation to  more languages would be nice step
February 02, 2018, 06:49:36 PM
Hi, I like cryptonight coins and this project is very like to me. But talks about coinmarketcap or price 2-3 dollars its only a dream for now.
If you want this project will be succesfull the first thing what you need its interest more miners and grow your network hashrate.
After 3 months is 25 miners and hashrate around 100 Kh/s very low nad very long away from success.
I know about other cryptonight project which start 1 and half month ago and now they have more than 2K miners and their network hashrate is 6-10 Mh/s. This is succesfull, growing project.

Let´s dev develop the coin and make features, but community must make a marketing interest more people about this coin.

For now has this [Suspicious link removed]d ratio of the prize vs. mineability, but uf no more people be interest by this project that price go down and project will be dead.
Can  we talk a bit of facts right now, guy,because  there are a lot of new cryptoknigtht coints like , electroneum, intese, b2b, or etc. We can also talk about new new coins , like pikstar, stellite, brazuk,or that ever , they have not reach  any exchanges yet.
If you are following anyting in crypo world, you shoud have notice, that most  of  the cryptoknight coins above have droped 3 times in the value, in the last 10 days, but not KMC.This is comunity driven coin. I have been heavilly minig deeponion myseelf, a year ago, then folk like you was saying something , but at the end , i sold most of it at 7 usd per coin. This project, is simmilar too. |You really narrow minded, if you think, that 2-3 usd per coin is a drem.I can text you an update in a year, if you have a desire Wink
Activity: 98
February 02, 2018, 04:02:04 PM
Hi, I like cryptonight coins and this project is very like to me. But talks about coinmarketcap or price 2-3 dollars its only a dream for now.
If you want this project will be succesfull the first thing what you need its interest more miners and grow your network hashrate.
After 3 months is 25 miners and hashrate around 100 Kh/s very low nad very long away from success.
I know about other cryptonight project which start 1 and half month ago and now they have more than 2K miners and their network hashrate is 6-10 Mh/s. This is succesfull, growing project.

Let´s dev develop the coin and make features, but community must make a marketing interest more people about this coin.

For now has this [Suspicious link removed]d ratio of the prize vs. mineability, but uf no more people be interest by this project that price go down and project will be dead.
Activity: 1
February 02, 2018, 12:01:20 PM
stuck transaction

Date: -
To: KoaUFJ54iDL7Dv6YUjHtAWVbYgPXSuDEQHiC4WLnZR1p4KAsCxhcxNfYBtQWcTWLwjGnDFSKDPVK7Uv akSR9mibwAQrH7TC
Amount: -4,000.00 KMC
Fee: 0.01 KMC
Transaction hash: 3FA5A191085B7815BF044A28DB67D49B47486FDDF66FF56BA8408DF6840246D9
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 10:09:19 PM
I guess you are right, lets wait for MN updates
waited for a long time, hope devs will update MN soon.  Sad

Speed is not always the main factor, most is important to do it right way.No one wants to lose the coins i guess Wink
By the way, does anyone in comunity has the skills to help dev, if he needs. Mabye it could make things faster...
yeap, sir. Over three month passed, so some years more is not problem, okay? Can sir show me which coin has MN but don't talk about MN a little, sir?
February 01, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

Speed is not always the main factor, most is important to do it right way.No one wants to lose the coins i guess Wink
By the way, does anyone in comunity has the skills to help dev, if he needs. Mabye it could make things faster...
Activity: 294
February 01, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
February 01, 2018, 01:52:13 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
by the way, crd007, do you have some nummber in mind, how many coins is needed for masternode KMC ?

It was said around 5000 coins. But maybe this will get increased .. I don't know. That's a thing of the future and will take some time until all is figured out.
how many coins in circulation and who is responsible for future graduates of the coin, it can appear in the ranking only if it is to compete on the exchanges.

Lets just get to the point where MN is beeing implemented and than later on tested. Then its time to think about such things.
Activity: 84
February 01, 2018, 07:29:12 AM
by the way, crd007, do you have some nummber in mind, how many coins is needed for masternode KMC ?

It was said around 5000 coins. But maybe this will get increased .. I don't know. That's a thing of the future and will take some time until all is figured out.
how many coins in circulation and who is responsible for future graduates of the coin, it can appear in the ranking only if it is to compete on the exchanges.
February 01, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

Activity: 316
February 01, 2018, 07:03:54 AM
Dev is developing an update "behind the scenes". I think to get rid of stuck transactions etc. This is no new coin or something like that. Just a kind of core update. And I don't really know if this is part of the projects stated in the roadmap but maybe this is necessary for later updates regarding MN or so ..

Yes
February 01, 2018, 04:31:31 AM
February 01, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

Yeah you should have mined it when it was little Cheesy
I really hope that KMC will be as successfull as Sumo. I already mined a huge pile of coins and would like to see them at 2 or 3$ Cheesy
[/quote]
Yes true  Smiley i should .
I would like to see   2 or 3 usd  per coin too , but anyway, it not a limit  in the cryto world Smiley, since when you was minig it?
February 01, 2018, 03:01:30 AM
It is a new coin, and  i  am pretty sure , all these updates, is going to be a step forward ,in the wide future of this coin, i woud like to see some jumps in the mobile wallet  updates . Even , if it is not going to happen, this coin is going to be at least 3 times value in the summer of 2018 . By the way, are following more cryptoknight coins, exept this one?
No it's not. It's this one here.
Sumocoin is another interesting cryptonight coin. But it already hat it's breakthrough. The rest is crappy ..
Sumo is expensive to mine at the moment. KMC is going to have a breakthrough too  Wink

Yeah you should have mined it when it was little Cheesy
I really hope that KMC will be as successfull as Sumo. I already mined a huge pile of coins and would like to see them at 2 or 3$ Cheesy
Activity: 34
January 31, 2018, 11:45:08 PM
I am married and have 3 children...

you are real sex machine !
Activity: 5
January 31, 2018, 09:20:00 PM
I can help you on monday!

hello there.
i email my wallet file and pass to fix my problem.
but still now just no answer ( from January 11, 2018)
plz answer me.
thanks

hello where out admin?
no answer for 1 month
January 31, 2018, 02:40:44 PM
It is a new coin, and  i  am pretty sure , all these updates, is going to be a step forward ,in the wide future of this coin, i woud like to see some jumps in the mobile wallet  updates . Even , if it is not going to happen, this coin is going to be at least 3 times value in the summer of 2018 . By the way, are following more cryptoknight coins, exept this one?
No it's not. It's this one here.
Sumocoin is another interesting cryptonight coin. But it already hat it's breakthrough. The rest is crappy ..
Sumo is expensive to mine at the moment. KMC is going to have a breakthrough too  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: