Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KMC] Kripto Marka Coin - page 67. (Read 53544 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 01:18:11 PM
the difficulty is so high that people prefer to mine other currencies
Activity: 316
October 31, 2017, 11:47:34 AM
Are there any news from developers?
For example, masternode? roadmap? website?
News can attract more people

Website is in progress, we had one but changed some things. Will be in day or two.
Masternode will be to soon, other things to.

Just relax, we started a day ago.

This has been a pretty smooth launch and having over 400 kH/s on day 2 is amazing progress. 

80% = Nicehash. 5-7 Days+- and hyip-miner's rent power is off... NetHR slowdown to 50kh\s.. but coins is like good Smiley

About 20% seems to be nicehash (maybe), the rest are miners with 1-10khs
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
October 31, 2017, 11:33:58 AM
What port to use for RX580 : needs port 5555 or 7777 in pool kmcoin ?

i used for rx570 5555
Activity: 373
October 31, 2017, 11:32:24 AM

Website is in progress, we had one but changed some things. Will be in day or two.

This has been a pretty smooth launch and having over 400 kH/s on day 2 is amazing progress. 

80% = Nicehash. 5-7 Days+- and hyip-miner's rent power is off... NetHR slowdown to 50kh\s.. but coins is like good Smiley
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
October 31, 2017, 11:31:05 AM
What port to use for RX580 : needs port 5555 or 7777 in pool kmcoin ?
Activity: 266
October 31, 2017, 11:13:47 AM

This has been a pretty smooth launch and having over 400 kH/s on day 2 is amazing progress.  Hash is notoriously hard for CryptoNote to grow, so its going to take a lot of work to keep people from switching rigs away, but you're doing great so far.
October 31, 2017, 10:51:11 AM

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 10:50:29 AM
I type G, then asks for name, enter wallet or wallet.bin but just closes. How to fix ? I ran as admin and disabled antiv. win10.

You need to have kmcoind open in background, and it needs to be synchronized with the network.
Activity: 98
Create your own dreams
October 31, 2017, 10:43:23 AM
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
October 31, 2017, 10:25:16 AM
I type G, then asks for name, enter wallet or wallet.bin but just closes. How to fix ? I ran as admin and disabled antiv. win10.
Activity: 15
October 31, 2017, 10:23:36 AM
Wow, thanks for the help everyone. Found it and managed to get everything back to work. Awesome community Cheesy. Will be mining this coin for a while and follow it's progression. Cheers and thanks again people!
Activity: 401
Merit: 251
Still learning
October 31, 2017, 09:55:05 AM

If you installed it with default settings , then your wallet is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\KMC\KMC

Be sure that you are running simplewallet as adminsitrator. In other case you are only able to query your wallet (list transactions, balance etc.), but unfortunatly you can run "save" command or "exit" command properly. (I haven't test payments under "non admin")
Activity: 45
October 31, 2017, 09:47:13 AM
Hey There,

I created a wallet yesterday night while almost asleep and put the ccminer of mine to work but now i try to open the wallet again, but now i understand that i needed to save the name. Can't remember which name i gave it, so are the funds lost now? or is there a way to get the coins i mined this night back?

Cheers and good luck with everything!
Ced

If you installed it with default settings , then your wallet is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\KMC\KMC
Still learning
October 31, 2017, 09:02:08 AM
No problem man.
If you are on windows, please right click on shortcuts and open folder. The wallet is saved in that folder. Running simplewallet, then press "O" (open wallet) and type your wallet (if you have saved your wallet "myWallet", in your folder you have some files called myWallet.wallet, myWallet.address, myWallet.backup)

Please, type only "myWallet", not myWallet.*.
After enter your pussward, you have access to your wallet. Dump your private key and send in your mail box  Cool
Activity: 117
October 31, 2017, 08:59:32 AM
Hey There,

I created a wallet yesterday night while almost asleep and put the ccminer of mine to work but now i try to open the wallet again, but now i understand that i needed to save the name. Can't remember which name i gave it, so are the funds lost now? or is there a way to get the coins i mined this night back?

Ced
Check files in the PATH directory Wink
Activity: 15
October 31, 2017, 08:57:31 AM
Hey There,

Ced
Still learning
October 31, 2017, 06:40:27 AM
Pool is now fixed we have to resolve a block for be sure that all is running with no issue.

I've lowered the fee due to my issue.

Feel free to write me if something look strange
[edited 31/10/17 18:27] -> pool don't pay. All funds are stored in wallet.
[edit]

Be sure that you have entered the correct address in when you are mining. When the address are very long like XMR and other cryptonight/equihash currencies, very often happen that the address "jump" in new line. While copying from notepad or other tools, you can incur in copy error, very hard to fix because there are lot of symbols.
For be sure that you have copy a correct address, just "click 2 times", if the address is in a correct form (no spaces, no symbols), your editor program let's you copy the entire name, in other case, you will see that not all address is highlighted.

October 31, 2017, 05:35:07 AM

Yes i can confirm. Please wait until i've resolved the issue.

Sir please, send me your address in PM
My have more then 60kmc in you pool  ,But no payment
+1. about 92 kmc and no pays yet

That is not official pool but I hope the owner will pay you! He needs to fix something on the pool.
Activity: 4
Pages:
Jump to: