Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KMDICE] [dPoW] KMDice - First minable decentralized dice game. - page 2. (Read 22122 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 61
Activity: 79
Merit: 54
New snapshot done at block 27000. This snapshot will be airdroped 1:1 once the dice code is fixed and new chain is done.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
nice project, will keep an eye on it. a german translation of your ANN thread could be posted in the subforum if you like.
So that everyone knows, we have a bounty for best instructional youtube video on how to play dice:

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

If I mine to my KMD address is there some guidance on how to see and transfer coins?

Just import your KMD address private key to KMDICE wallet. Its available in Agama now so you should be able to do it pretty easily.
Activity: 15

If I mine to my KMD address is there some guidance on how to see and transfer coins?
Activity: 5
Cant understand how to mine kmdice. . . Where to get wallet?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
It's very interesting to see new coin born from KMD platform and I expect KMD will reach a high level as leading coins on top 10 coinmarketcap next year.
We want to make it clear to everyone that in the case that KMDICE needs to migrate to another chain (restarted in a new chain) with maybe more games or better features, we will make sure 100% of the holders will get a snapshot and airdrop to the new chain in the same proportions held with the fixes or new features added. Remember that with Komodo Platform technology we can make this in a very simplified (seamleass) way for users.  With dPOW we are not scared of hard forks, we will make sure that the game can keep going.
So how do I receive the kmdice to my kmd address? im currently mining just dont understand how coins get distributed if no wallet exists? 

Cli wallet exists and Agama release with kmdice added should be ready soon too.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
So how do I receive the kmdice to my kmd address? im currently mining just dont understand how coins get distributed if no wallet exists? 

Use CLI and import your privkey into the daemon running the asset chain params in the OP.
Activity: 5
Activity: 119
Merit: 61

Small KMDICE GUI app is already available for testing on Discord #kmdice .
what's the difference between KMDICE and CHIPS?

also is this tied to the BET asset in any way?

This is a blockchain created by chainmakers to take crypto conditions dice game to the public.

is this tied to the BET asset in any way?

isnt CHIPS getting CC? what is the reason for another AC if chips is getting CC? seems like you could just use CHIPS for all the komodo ecosystem gambling games rather than making a new AC for each game. unless because there are different rules for each game, a new AC is required?

This is not tied to any other chain or asset. Afaik chips need a hard fork to get CC. For now, the intention is to showcase the tech in a chain solely dedicated to this CC. It gives an opportunity to develop and test. So far it is having more txs than even KMD itself.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

This is a blockchain created by chainmakers to take crypto conditions dice game to the public.

is this tied to the BET asset in any way?

isnt CHIPS getting CC? what is the reason for another AC if chips is getting CC? seems like you could just use CHIPS for all the komodo ecosystem gambling games rather than making a new AC for each game. unless because there are different rules for each game, a new AC is required?
Activity: 45
This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
https://discord.gg/zuRfphS
On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

With only one week in existance we are now one of the POW chains with more transactions per block

http://kmdice.explorer.dexstats.info/blocks
Pages:
Jump to: