Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Know Your Developer (KYD) Bridging trust between community and developer! - page 17. (Read 26547 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 100
Finaly a no scam coin. I waitet long time to see this.

Premine and POS only is just the same as an ICO. Hopefully this is different though
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
the maximum supply is very little I think if your project can grow well, your coin will be expensive when it is listing in the market, but that's just my estimation
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Ukrainian translation reserved
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
IM IN THE AD! GOOD JOB ON THE LAUNCH DEVS
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
it started good, but now they cancel pow and do pure PoS/MN as the others hundreds of scam/ponzi shitcoin
listing on cb in around 2 weeks with 600000 coins owned by only 20 peoples or less
i will wait 3-4 weeks and will buy a MN for $200-300
Activity: 65
Very big breath of fresh air with this project......It's nice to hear that you guys are focusing on the transparency side but still have the tech and the value behind your cryptocurrency. Bravo. Greatly looking forward to the airdrop. GOOD LUCK DEVS
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Interesting project definitely needed in this cryptospace,as developer info increases the trust of the investors, I am curious to see how things turnout and wish the team good luck !
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
reserved spanish translation
Activity: 114
The project is fun and very useful for developing in the crypto world.
Although I do not like the Neoscrypt algorithm, I will participate in the KYD exploit, and then the POS.
Wish you good work and good luck!
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Activity: 53
New pool avaliable when wallet released!!

http://windpool.info/logo.png

WindPool

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://windpool.info:4233 -u  -p c=KYD 
Activity: 38
Coin has been promoted at BitDiscuss

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

BitDiscuss - Cryptohead's community

In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We have crypto rains and soaks everyday - Join and receive Doges now! http://bitdiscuss.xyz/

Join us: https://discord.gg/RR9hBjb
copper member
Activity: 45
Hmmm, although i do not like KYC, i think KYD is a good and interesting idea. This could help to speed up a project by a verified developer and verify that the project is not a scam. I think the idea behind it is very, very interesting and I will continue to pursue the project. Wish you much success and hope the system will be accepted by people too.  Smiley

Thank you! We hope to contribute to a safer cryptosphere! Be sure to join our discord to stay informed.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
Hmmm, although i do not like KYC, i think KYD is a good and interesting idea. This could help to speed up a project by a verified developer and verify that the project is not a scam. I think the idea behind it is very, very interesting and I will continue to pursue the project. Wish you much success and hope the system will be accepted by people too.  Smiley
copper member
In relation to knowing the developer, will this option be used only if the contractor has an interest in the developer's service? That is, will the developer profile be blocked for everyone and only open to anyone who wants to hire it?

sorry could you elaborate? I dont think i understand your exact question
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In relation to knowing the developer, will this option be used only if the contractor has an interest in the developer's service? That is, will the developer profile be blocked for everyone and only open to anyone who wants to hire it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Russian translation reserved
copper member
thanks for the positive reactions! be sure to join our discord  https://discord.gg/xnTNzmC
Activity: 68
Not often now you can see announcements with developers faces. Great idea! Exactly what is needed!
Activity: 6
Very promising project. Absolutely needed in this space for both crypto projects and investors!
Pages:
Jump to: