Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 41. (Read 123768 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hi all,
I think this coin is doing well, there is no need to develop additional changes at the moment. I'm glad to see so many miners and believers here. This coin has a bright future no matter what.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
All that has to be said is they are working with the four countries and making this the official coin and the price will skyrocket.  This coin is 1/100 of the coin count of Maza. 

Who is the current developer?

No one developer has no time to take care. He asked me if I want to be the dev some time ago becasue he has no time for that coin.

This post is getting me worry for the future of this coin Smiley
But we have good ekrona community
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
All that has to be said is they are working with the four countries and making this the official coin and the price will skyrocket.  This coin is 1/100 of the coin count of Maza. 

No one developer has no time to take care. He asked me if I want to be the dev some time ago becasue he has no time for that coin.

This post is getting me worry for the future of this coin Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Also I'm only getting about 10 coins per day on 1mh (half that on the pool) so I'm expecting this coin to triple in price just based off the current difficulty.  Add market demand on that and KRN could explode going to Cryptorush.

What pool?

Thanks.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
If any one wants to buy that twitter account which I used to promote eKrona pm me: https://twitter.com/eKronaIsNextAur
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Also I'm only getting about 10 coins per day on 1mh (half that on the pool) so I'm expecting this coin to triple in price just based off the current difficulty.  Add market demand on that and KRN could explode going to Cryptorush.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Join us in IRC chat, growing number of people in there, all wanting to see this coin move forward.

webchat.freenode.net/#

IRC Channel:  #ekronacoin   (make sure you use the # sign when using channel if your new to IRC)

Activity: 115
Is Allcoin the only place to buy Ekrona?  Very low volume site.

Yes, for now. lazycoins.com will also have Ekrona when they open for trading. Smiley
Activity: 115
I bought some coins from Allcoin.com the other day, and still have not received all of them, how long does it usually take to get the full order filled?

You basically get them directly as soon the order has been filled 100%. So I sugets you contact allcoin Smiley
Jump on it.  Go to the main index page and state that you're working with the four countries on making KRN the official coin.  Start making some contacts to those countries.  Watch the price explode when it goes to Cryptorush, seriously.

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

Activity: 112
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT BY

We believe in Ekrona!

* Dedicated servers with SSD (not VPS)
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining!
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!
Activity: 646
tozex.io
I bought some coins from Allcoin.com the other day, and still have not received all of them, how long does it usually take to get the full order filled?
Activity: 434
Is Allcoin the only place to buy Ekrona?  Very low volume site.
I did on the conf file, now three connections, I should be good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Anymore nodes?  I only have 1 active connection in my wallet.  Thanks mucho you crazy vikings.
Try to make ekrona.conf file on AppData/Roaming/ekrona folder.
with this:

Code:
server=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
addnode=95.85.54.115
addnode=95.85.52.28
addnode=95.85.52.36
Activity: 210
THE BITCOIN OF SCANDINAVIA = EKRONACOIN

There really is a small number and perfect for Scandinavia for a bitcoin for them. We'll have to try to see if we can't hire a new developer on this coin if old one is not interested. Has so much potential here.

Surely someone would like to help develop this coin.
Anymore nodes?  I only have 1 active connection in my wallet.  Thanks mucho you crazy vikings.
Pages:
Jump to: