Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 36049 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Hello admin, Where is link thread bounty? I interesting to join, i think kryll is good
Any plan to mainnet ?
I think for now they only have a Twitter bounty, because after I did a search I only found this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kryll-twitter-campaign-bounty-130000-krl-finished-5117677
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Hello admin, Where is link thread bounty? I interesting to join, i think kryll is good
Any plan to mainnet ?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I'm amazed the Kryll started another bounty program. I have participated in first campaign (that ended successfully and everything was distributed), now I'm joining second one.

Question to Kryll team - why do you started second campaign ?  Smiley
I think this is one of their marketing strategies, the new bounty program is only Twitter campaign, this program will make more people get to know this project.

Everything is said Smiley
Awareness.

All the best!
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Kryll platform update 1.2 is now released! 🎉

Dear Kryllians!

What's new in this update ? 👇🏼

— Estimated strategy cost calculator
— Partial $KRL withdrawal
— Minor bug fixes

More to come soon!

This is we are expecting for kryll team because of they are developing day by day with strongly and I believe the kryll platform with great experience.
copper member
Kryll platform update 1.2 is now released! 🎉

Dear Kryllians!

What's new in this update ? 👇🏼

— Estimated strategy cost calculator
— Partial $KRL withdrawal
— Minor bug fixes

More to come soon!

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
The development of Kryll was quite good, this seemed the team had an idea for the second gift. With this, Kryll can still move and stay alive. Although the price is still far from expectations, Kryll still has a good volume. Hoping that the new application can run smoothly and be able to add many investors.

200$ per day is better than nothing but it is far to be an encouraging signal. The key factor to increase price and volume of tokens is obviously their usage, so the development and the efficiency of the platform is the thing, even because the premises are interesting.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
Look good guys! How do you see this as the opportunity in future? Also, is there a way I would be able to analyse the current market trend in a comfortable way, especially when I can't put a lot of time searching.

I usually analyze the current market trend through Ethplorer https://ethplorer.io/address/, which can be easy through “Top Ethereum tokens” page and the “Collective index of historical activity”. Good day!
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Look good guys! How do you see this as the opportunity in future? Also, is there a way I would be able to analyse the current market trend in a comfortable way, especially when I can't put a lot of time searching.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
The development of Kryll was quite good, this seemed the team had an idea for the second gift. With this, Kryll can still move and stay alive. Although the price is still far from expectations, Kryll still has a good volume. Hoping that the new application can run smoothly and be able to add many investors.
copper member
Awesome Update for the Kryll Companion App!

New features :

- Refill your strategies with $KRL within the app ⛽️
- Share button (top right corner) 📷

Download it now 👌🏽

For Android ➡️ http://bit.ly/btctalkandroidsharerefill
For iOS ➡️ http://bit.ly/btctalkiossharerefill

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I'm amazed the Kryll started another bounty program. I have participated in first campaign (that ended successfully and everything was distributed), now I'm joining second one.

I think this is one of their marketing strategies, the new bounty program is only Twitter campaign, this program will make more people get to know this project.
Indeed, every project has its own marketing strategy and I myself believe that the marketing strategy will succeed and people will get to know the project so that more clearly it is better to just follow the development
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

Activity: 448
Merit: 0
When I discovered this project, I felt very excited because it was aimed at breaking the current industry. The dual nature, its currency and its assets, allowed it to simultaneously become a tool. effective in the blockchain ecosystem and in people's daily transactions. So my advice is for investors to consider and not miss this opportunity. Discover a new trading era with unique Drag n‘Drop strategy builder.

START NOW!
copper member
🔥 Upgrade completed!
Kryll v1.1 is now live! 🔥

— Custom Wallet Feature
— Range Trigger block
— Balance block
— Infos block
— New Analysis colors
— Improved UI
— Minor bugfixes

Full description here ▶️ https://medium.com/kryll-io/kryll-release-v1-1-b4ab1c396e32

copper member
Dear Kryllians!

Good news today!

Kryll.io  selected by the Bpifrance (French Public Investment Bank) for its innovative support program.
This mean more R&D resources.

More here https://twitter.com/kryll_io/status/1100806366262890498

copper member
you guys have continued developing throughout the bear market unlike so many projects that have revealed themselves to be pure money grabs.

I only wish that you were on more mainstream exchanges.

Maybe get in touch with Bittrex and see if you can get listed on there?

Hello,

Thank you for you warm words.
We are constantly talking with exchanges, it is harder than you think to get listed, it takes time but we definitely agree that this is essential to get listed on more exchanges.

All the best!
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
you guys have continued developing throughout the bear market unlike so many projects that have revealed themselves to be pure money grabs.

team will definitely try the best for their project, including registering tokens on the big market later
proven by the more strategies they make, also with the presence of new websites
current kryll developments have been quite good
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

copper member
Dear Kryllians!

This is the metrics day!

5 months of Kryll platform metrics 

💰 $2,340,127 traded through Kryll so far ‼
📈 38,023 strategies created 💪
⚙️ 57 strategies available on Marketplace

Click here to Register and start being a part of the future!

https://twitter.com/kryll_io/status/1095342959233458176

Pages:
Jump to: