Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KSN] KOSON - NO ICO | NO Airdrop | CryptoNight | POW | ASIC Resistant - page 4. (Read 24413 times)

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
I won't get involved with this coin, the predicted prices are nice, but since I missed the presale, the price won't rise high enough to make it worth buying at this point

Predicted prices?
Pre-sale?

what are you smoking bro?

this seems like a AI bot to me lol
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
How much time i have been searching on this project but i didn't get that how mining of koson profit me ?

Go to https://pool.koson-currency.com and you will see the profit calculator.

I won't get involved with this coin, the predicted prices are nice, but since I missed the presale, the price won't rise high enough to make it worth buying at this point

You didn't missed any presales because there wasn't any (we are not an ICO).  Wink

Thank you for your interest in coin!

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 82
How much time i have been searching on this project but i didn't get that how mining of koson profit me ?
Activity: 12
Use "help" command to see the list of available commands.
Starting refresh...
Height 1060 / 1061

it always stays like that and i can write anything. and refresh is starting automticalyy at startup

You will need to restore/recreate your wallet from the mnemonic seed:

Step 1: Navigate to the wallet folder and start kosond.exe and wait till you see SYNCHRONIZED OK
Step 2: Navigate in cmd to the wallet folder and type koson-wallet-cli.exe --restore-deterministic-wallet
Step 3: Enter your 26 words mnemonic seed and follow the steps indicated in wallet.

PS: Do not spam again. Just by posting once is enough.

sorry mate i dont want to spam , just because i have no idea about solving the problem. but thanks fot your helps. have nice day
A style unique and modern congratulations a team, very interesting  and great job.

Thank you!
Thanx. Mentioning it to some of my mining buddies as well. Lets get the network healthy. Hoping to see project progress from devs side.

Great! Thx again.

P.S. I am a freelance graphics designer, if needed.

Sure. Please join us on Telegram
Starting refresh...
Height 1060 / 1061

it always stays like that and i can write anything. and refresh is starting automticalyy at startup

You will need to restore/recreate your wallet from the mnemonic seed:

Step 1: Navigate to the wallet folder and start kosond.exe and wait till you see SYNCHRONIZED OK
Step 2: Navigate in cmd to the wallet folder and type koson-wallet-cli.exe --restore-deterministic-wallet
Step 3: Enter your 26 words mnemonic seed and follow the steps indicated in wallet.

PS: Do not spam again. Just by posting once is enough.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
A style unique and modern congratulations a team, very interesting  and great job.
and last thing, i am not good at using a that kind of wallet, on pool paid balance is 30 ksn, but at my wallet it is zero, first i started kosond, after that started koson-wallet-cli. they seem SYNCHRONIZED. but still it is zero. so is there any manual or something like that for wallet using? if it is not, could you explain how to use it?

Thanks in advance

Step 1: Make sure that your mining wallet address is 100% the same address like the address from your wallet
Step 2: Start kosond and wait till you see SYNCHRONIZED OK
Step 3: Open koson-wallet-cli and type refresh
NOTE: You can always see the available commands from your wallet, by typing help

Starting refresh...
Height 1060 / 1061

do you have any suggestion? i couldnt do anything

legendary
Seems interesting.. set my rigs to it Cheesy

Thanks and welcome in our community!

Thanx. Mentioning it to some of my mining buddies as well. Lets get the network healthy. Hoping to see project progress from devs side.

P.S. I am a freelance graphics designer, if needed.
and last thing, i am not good at using a that kind of wallet, on pool paid balance is 30 ksn, but at my wallet it is zero, first i started kosond, after that started koson-wallet-cli. they seem SYNCHRONIZED. but still it is zero. so is there any manual or something like that for wallet using? if it is not, could you explain how to use it?

Thanks in advance

Step 1: Make sure that your mining wallet address is 100% the same address like the address from your wallet
NOTE: You can always see the available commands from your wallet, by typing help

Starting refresh...
Height 1060 / 1061

ASIC Resistant? What strategy are you using to avoid their invasion?  Wink
We are using CN-Heavy algo

Thanks in advance

Thanks and welcome in our community!
dear koson cc

i just started to mine at your pool for ksn. more than one hour ago. i shared appr. 1051895 hashes . but when i checked the worker stats there isnt any ksn at pending balance or total paid or current payout estimate . all are zero .  did i do sometihg wrong or is there any problem on the pool?

It takes 60 blocks to mature.
120(seconds) * 60(blocks) = 7200(seconds) => Payments will start to show in your wallet after 2 hours.
Minimum payout = 10 KSN
Payment Interval = 5 minutes
legendary
dear koson cc

i just started to mine at your pool for ksn. more than one hour ago. i shared appr. 1051895 hashes . but when i checked the worker stats there isnt any ksn at pending balance or total paid or current payout estimate . all are zero .  did i do sometihg wrong or is there any problem on the pool?

Patience my friend, you just started. Does look like your hash rate is low though, maybe your not contributing much to the pool.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
dear koson cc

Patience my friend, you just started. Does look like your hash rate is low though, maybe your not contributing much to the pool.
Pages:
Jump to: