Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community - page 34. (Read 8678 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
very interesting project for the world of celebrities. surely it will be very influential and easy to get information about Kpop, especially for Korean artist fans. good luck
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hm, if you created "Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Commuinty” as it is written on the site, does this mean that using your platform will make it easier to get tickets to concerts of your favorite bands and you can use cryptocurrency to pay?

Yes, KStartCoin platform will help crowdfund your own K-pop concert and fan meetings in your country! For more convenience, we use 2 tokens. KStarCoin (KSC) will be used to pay for purchases or services, and KRCoin will be pegged to the Korean Won and will operate in a high speed blockchain platform to enable free and fast transactions. To purchase KSC tokens, you can use ethereum cryptocurrency.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hm, if you created "Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Commuinty” as it is written on the site, does this mean that using your platform will make it easier to get tickets to concerts of your favorite bands and you can use cryptocurrency to pay?
copper member
Hello guys, Nice to see people who are also interested in k-pop culture. Hallyu wave came to my country in 2012 and I’m so happy to be on this community! For what tasks do you collect money? How can it help my favorite k-stars?
Hello. The KStarLive project was created to improve the quality of content and its distribution around the world by fans of Hallyu. Platform will help with generating traffic and reward active creators with KStarCoins. You can spend tokens to pay for various Korean goods, tourism, organizing k-pop concerts, etc. See our concept in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=91&v=yePtKPBBDzk
Hello guys, Nice to see people who are also interested in k-pop culture. Hallyu wave came to my country in 2012 and I’m so happy to be on this community! For what tasks do you collect money? How can it help my favorite k-stars?
copper member
Hi. Where can i read about your bounty programs? Is some bounty going now?

Here you can read the information about our Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-kstarcoin-july-bounty-program-4595272

So, the bounty program is over?
Yes, our bounty campaign has already finished.

Could you please provide me a link to Korean group in Telegram?
Unfortunately we do not currently have a korean group.
Activity: 74
Could you please provide me a link to Korean group in Telegram?
Activity: 67

Here you can read the information about our Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-kstarcoin-july-bounty-program-4595272

So, the bounty program is over?
copper member
I heard about a hardfork on KSC. May you give some details?

Yeah,sure. We truly believe that we owe it to our investors, holders and users to do everything in our power to provide the absolute best we have to offer. The following are the improvement we have made on the new KStarCoin(KSC)

1) Account minimum lock function

Hacking in cryptocurrencies have continuously been in the news this year. With the new update on the coin, a user will be able to set a lock for a minimum balance. It will take 12 hours to lower this balance. For example, lets say a user had $3,000 worth of KSC and had set the minimum balance at $2,000. If the account were to be hacked, the hacker will only be able to withdraw $1,000 worth of KSC. It allow the user 12 hours to see that their account has been compromised and to take action.

2) Additional security measures

Additional anti-hacking methods have been put in by separating the admin access amongst different participants.

3) Improvements on coin application on exchange

We’ve updated the coin to be efficiently used by multiple exchanges as we plan on being listed in multiple exchanges.

If you have any concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact us by email or telegram
Activity: 112
I heard about a hardfork on KSC. May you give some details?
copper member
Hi KStar, did you delay a listing? Please tell when is exchange listing?

Hi. Yes, we’ve delayed the token sale to focus on developing our service and ultimately benefit our investors. We plan listing in december-january.

Did you do smth to make it faster or to guarantee that it will happens?
We are signed to list with an exchange. We will anounce where shortly. In terms of schedule we plan on late dec or jan but this may be subject to change. But listing is signed and agreed upon with a top 30 exchange
Activity: 58
Hi KStar, did you delay a listing? Please tell when is exchange listing?

Hi. Yes, we’ve delayed the token sale to focus on developing our service and ultimately benefit our investors. We plan listing in december-january.

Did you do smth to make it faster or to guarantee that it will happens?
Activity: 104
Where do i send my email and eth added to receive kstar tokens?
Activity: 49
Hi! What is project for? Never heard about you.

KStarLive is a global Hallyu news media, showing fans around the world content on K-star, K-pop and K-drama.
Currently fans and content creators around world are producing high quality Hallyu content in the form of video, pictures and etc. KStarLive introduces fans around the world to selected high quality content in the view point of the fan themselves.
Establishd in May 2016, KStarlive reached 8.5 Million subscribers on May 2018.

Also, we have a useful bot in our Telegram chat - @KStarCoinBot - that can help you to get more information.
What is this bot about?

Yeah, really useful thing. Just write /help and choose item from the list.
Activity: 196

KStarLive is a global Hallyu news media, showing fans around the world content on K-star, K-pop and K-drama.
Currently fans and content creators around world are producing high quality Hallyu content in the form of video, pictures and etc. KStarLive introduces fans around the world to selected high quality content in the view point of the fan themselves.

Also, we have a useful bot in our Telegram chat - @KStarCoinBot - that can help you to get more information.
What is this bot about?
Activity: 294

copper member
How much are KStarCoins? Is it Ethereum based?

Price during the ICO period is 1 KStarCoin per $0.05. Yes, KStarCoin is Ethereum ERC20 based token, which will be integrated into the KStarLive platform. We believe that Ethereum's smart contract technology will allow us to disrupt, innovate and build upon an existing user base of 8MM followers and build contracts amongst the different parties and combat against issues like ticket scalping, fake celebrities and new ways to purchase Korean made products.
Activity: 40
How much are KStarCoins? Is it Ethereum based?
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: