Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KUKUcoin (KKKK) - Bringing Cocoa Industry to BLOCKCHAIN - page 2. (Read 879 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
When have you your Bounty Campaign? Because now I'm still participating in another one
Bounty campaigns  will be available  soon and our airdrop will be distributed  free in  in next week,  in order to raise awareness.
Activity: 84
When have you your Bounty Campaign? Because now I'm still participating in another one
Ya, I agree, before release any project, dev and their team should prepare all the information first, such as whitepaper, road map, team member, token info ....
our site is under construction  and will be up by this Monday.  The white paper contains roadmap  and team members. Token is already  created.
A week later they gathered for the presale and there was not a site or a white paper. Why so hurry? The investor needs to warm up, prepare, intrigue, even a little time, and then shoot with the sale. I think so...

Actually OP is in a hurry don't want to lose the chance to get rich quickly by this way. This incomplete announcement showing what he is offering while there is no source how he could do this.
please is NOT out of money that has necesssitated our team  members  coming to expilot people from this forum.  We can make money from our farming  activities  but as young start-ups seeking  expansion  we decided to explore other options of crowd funding  from bitcointalk community. We intent to put our ideas into work hence this project.  We are planning  to join Paris STATION FIGHTER program to reach out to more entrepreneurs and investors.  Our Pre ICO is to seek funding to advance our marketing  and advertising  activities  and hire more team members. We believe to make cocoa farming great with this project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
A week later they gathered for the presale and there was not a site or a white paper. Why so hurry? The investor needs to warm up, prepare, intrigue, even a little time, and then shoot with the sale. I think so...

Actually OP is in a hurry don't want to lose the chance to get rich quickly by this way. This incomplete announcement showing what he is offering while there is no source how he could do this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Ya, I agree, before release any project, dev and their team should prepare all the information first, such as whitepaper, road map, team member, token info ....
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
Interesting project. I also see the ICO in the chocolate industry for the first time. I will wait for the launch of the site.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Oчeнь клaccнaя peклaмa мoнeты. Beceлaя и жизнepaдocтнaя. Cpaзy зaxoтeлocь ee кyпить. Haдo oбpaтить пpиcтaльнoe внимaниe нa этoт пpoeкт.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

Your Tweet, if you want to thank the addresses that you will always find on my Twitter page Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/959738054411014144
Activity: 36
good to know, Nice project .
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
the first time I saw the chocolate industry project and it is very interesting to follow. waiting for the latest updates from this project
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Reserved. Nice project , waiting for bounties.
Activity: 245
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
Activity: 245
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

ANN THREAD TRANSLATION

RUSSIAN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2892959.new#new
SPANISH -
JAPANESE -  
GREEK-
GERMAN-