Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KWAD] KwadNation | Best way for quad pilots to create content and earn c - page 2. (Read 6599 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Sell Kwad anyone interested PM.
The pace of your project will sink into oblivion. Dev why you don't grow your coin  Huh Huh Huh
Dev have specific information about auction coins? On what stock exchange you have applied?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
block Explorer? Want to add your coin to the exchange.

Hi there. the explorer was live at http://lpool.name/explorer/KWAD but not sure what happened with it.
What exchange do you have in mind?

Sorry for not posting here on the forum, I was taking a deeper talk with some FVP racers and with my local drone community. There are people that love the project, but also people that believe this is a scam.

I am planning to have a google hangout with some racers this week.

Keep in touch,

Gabi

exchange  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 833
Merit: 267

Hi there. the explorer was live at http://lpool.name/explorer/KWAD but not sure what happened with it.
What exchange do you have in mind?

Sorry for not posting here on the forum, I was taking a deeper talk with some FVP racers and with my local drone community. There are people that love the project, but also people that believe this is a scam.

I am planning to have a google hangout with some racers this week.

Keep in touch,

Gabi
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Where is the exchange for this coin Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
* PM for Japanese Translations *
niche of a project, bookmarked. all the best dev  Smiley
Dev write anything. The project will live?)))
When will be the first exchange?
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
add pool please. i cant solo with SF  Grin
Activity: 353

The project is worth the attention. I think you should add bonus campaigns so there will definitely be more interested investors. I hope to get some good news from this project. Good luck
Activity: 250
It is weekend and maybe they are watching the Drone racing League:)))

Dev what's with the project? Why is everyone so quiet?
I have recently received some e-mails and private messages asking about the blog post rewards and it's such a nice feeling seeing your interest. Of course,

there is a bounty reward in the equation as well:)

And our answer is of course a big yes, we do reward the blogs as well. 
Here is the structure:

If you like to write, this is for you.

STEEMIT.COM
Any post that  share the news about kwadnation.com on steemit.com that obtains 10 upvotes is rewarded with 250 KwadCoins. If your post receives more than 20 upvotes, you receive 500 KwadCoins. You will earn an extra 10 KwadCoins for each  "resteem".   In order to prevent spam, we will check all posts and the users that upvoted your post. In order to qualify, you need to be genuine in your post. At least  250 words per post ( something between 1/4 ~ 1/2 of an A4 page format). 

And at least one picture from our website attached, in order to share the good mood out there:)
We will not take into consideration if you copy other posts.
We don't accept new accounts created only for posting for the bounty or upvoting your own post. There are anti plagiarism bots anyway, but we will have an extra eye on these posts.

MEDIUM.COM
Any 1min post on medium, will get you 300 KwadCoins, any 2 min post will double the bounty to 600 KwadCoins.  In order to qualify, you need to be genuine in your post. At least  250 words per post ( something between 1/4 ~ 1/2 of an A4 page format).  And at least one picture from our website attached, in order to share the good mood out there:)
We will not take into consideration if you copy our posts or others. 

LINKEDIN
Yes, we did received such questions, and yes we also have some rewards for Linkedin as well.

This is the easiest one.
All you need to do is just like, comment or share this article https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/kwadnation-best-way-quad-pilots-create-content-earn-crypto-dumitriu?trk=v-feed&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_feed%3BJSSSXS9PnJ6NEZ0EyobEPw%3D%3D        and we will reward you with our KwadCoins. Any like for the post will secure 100 KwadCoins, each comment will double the sum, and sharing the article will give you 300 KwadCoins.

Stay tuned for more to come.

Gabi

To send a wallet address here or on facebook?

First like the page, then download the wallet, then post here your FB id and your kwad address, or a direct message on FB with your Kwad address. Whatever works for you:)

Gabi
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
To send a wallet address here or on facebook?
I have not received 300 kwad.

I want to ask how to mining kwan coin. I use ccminer 2.0 and gtx 1070 only 300 kH hashrate.

Thanks!

I have checked and you have created an account on the platform. But can you please let me know your Fb username or Twitter account used when you liked the page? Thank you in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: