Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KZCASH - KZC - page 32. (Read 73782 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 14
December 11, 2017, 09:41:00 AM
Concerning the old instruction our tech staff will answer later.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 02:07:29 AM
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 06:45:57 PM
Aндpeй, чтo тo в ЛC oгpaничeниe cтoит, дaeт нaпиcaть пo oднoмy cooбщeнию в чac))
A y тeбя нeт cтapoй инcтpyкции?? И ты cтaвил нa VPS? Кaкyю пopeкoмeндyeшь?
Just to be polite and useful for the people who don't speak Russian I'd prefer to answer in English)
So..for sure I can provide you with old manual.
Here it is.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jw53i8
Speaking about VPS - tastes differ, so its actually doesn't matter what provider to choose. Up to you.
For today the lowest specs are enough. Like 1GB RAM.
I pay something like 4 eur per VPS.
In order to install several nodes via 1 wallet.dat you just need to go step by step with old manual attached.
After you performed your first node, then you should just repeat all the steps with second node - generate new address at first.
I'll advice you to bind a different tittle for each MN address.
>>getaccountaddress masternode
>>getaccountaddress masternode2
>>getaccountaddress masternode3
etc...
then everything the same - send 1000 coins to newly generated address for the second MN, save txt after that, then run genkey.
Next step is masternode outputs.
For 1 node you will get something like this:
{
  "ab53bdf86e9a91ca4a79b2e7bfdaa5f201f60699a9500963564dcfa503ff15d4": "1"
}

For 2 nodes on 1 wallet you will get like this

{
  "first-mn-output": "1"
   "second-mn-output": "1"
}

Next you just doing according to manual using data generated for second MN.
If you run several nodes with 1 wallet it is couple nuance:
1) kzcash.conf on your PC should be empty
2) masternodes.conf should contain info about all the MNs
like this
mymasternode IP:8277 masternode_private_key output_id 1
mymasternode2 IP:8277 masternode_private_key output_id 1
mymasternode3 IP:8277 masternode_private_key output_id 1

and etc....

P.S.
Don't forget to enable "Coin contol" in your PC-wallet. It is checkbox in Settings.
After you do that, you should check if your second MN collateral balance is locked.
For the first node it becomes locked automatically. For the second it may be unlocked. It was like this in my case, so I locked it manually. Just check it. It would prevent you from spending MN collateral by accident.
P.P.S.
You can not install several MNs on 1 VPS.
One VPS - one MN.
To tell the truth it is possible to do that, but for today it is senseless..I'd say you in Russian like "тaнцы c бyбнoм"...4 eur cost cutting don't worth it....)
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
December 10, 2017, 06:13:39 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
December 10, 2017, 05:37:55 PM
What is the X11 hashing algorithm? May you simply introduce it for us?
December 10, 2017, 05:34:48 PM
p.s. old instruction for MN more usefull then new
totally agree by the way!
I think KZCash stuff should return it back)
Because the way to separate coins between wallets and making  wallets copy-paste...it is senseless actions, I have my MN launched and managed from one wallet.dat with no problem)

It is a nice number of coins you got! How long have you been mining?

actually it doesn't matter how long I have been mining...the main point is to have mining hashrate on lucky pool in lucky time))

Aндpeй, чтo тo в ЛC oгpaничeниe cтoит, дaeт нaпиcaть пo oднoмy cooбщeнию в чac))
A y тeбя нeт cтapoй инcтpyкции?? И ты cтaвил нa VPS? Кaкyю пopeкoмeндyeшь?
December 10, 2017, 05:17:08 PM
Bceм пpивeт!!
Пoдcкaжитe, кaк ycтaнoвить 3 MN нa oдин VPS c yпpaвлeниeм c oднoгo кoшeлькa?
Cпacибo!
December 10, 2017, 02:28:32 PM
totally agree by the way!
I think KZCash stuff should return it back)
Because the way to separate coins between wallets and making  wallets copy-paste...it is senseless actions, I have my MN launched and managed from one wallet.dat with no problem)

actually it doesn't matter how long I have been mining...the main point is to have mining hashrate on lucky pool in lucky time))
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 12:03:26 PM
Good decision KZ Team! Coins haven't been dumped becouse community want longlife project as your team want too)))

We know, Mr. HerMajor, that You are a critical person. So Your good appreciation is equal to a golden one.
Thank You. We really think in perspective.
Yes some time critical) especilly i'm in from first blocks)))))
Activity: 84
December 10, 2017, 11:43:05 AM
What a nice surprise!
I have been mining on crypto.mine.nu and today got my 1k coins  Roll Eyes
It would be my 4th masternode...and one half left for fifth...)
December 10, 2017, 11:35:07 AM
Good decision KZ Team! Coins haven't been dumped becouse community want longlife project as your team want too)))

We know, Mr. HerMajor, that You are a critical person. So Your good appreciation is equal to a golden one.
Thank You. We really think in perspective.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 11:23:31 AM
December 10, 2017, 08:59:52 AM
Thanks guys for being honest with the community. I would not expect the burn to bring such an issue but most importantly - everything works ok now.

My deep respect goes to the honest MN holders who reported their sudden "burned" transaction. They could have sold the coins immediately on the exchange, but they did not do it. *CLAP* *CLAP*

Just came across this comment and was wondering what happened? People chose to be honest over cashing in some easy dollars? Sounds to good to be true! Cheesy But awesome event and a big plus for this community if that was the case!

Pure truth. Check the transation and You can see that 40k were sent from a MN wallet.
That's why we say again thanks for great support to our Community!
December 10, 2017, 08:47:25 AM
What a nice surprise!
I have been mining on crypto.mine.nu and today got my 1k coins  Roll Eyes
It would be my 4th masternode...and one half left for fifth...)
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 10, 2017, 08:39:51 AM
Thanks guys for being honest with the community. I would not expect the burn to bring such an issue but most importantly - everything works ok now.

My deep respect goes to the honest MN holders who reported their sudden "burned" transaction. They could have sold the coins immediately on the exchange, but they did not do it. *CLAP* *CLAP*

Just came across this comment and was wondering what happened? People chose to be honest over cashing in some easy dollars? Sounds to good to be true! Cheesy But awesome event and a big plus for this community if that was the case!
December 10, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

We were also impressed by the great support from the Community!
Later on we will explain our adjusted plans. We want to develop stronger feedback with our Community members and will work on developing all requested wallets etc to make the cryptocurrency as comfortable in use as possible for You.
Thank You again for Your great support.
Activity: 8
December 10, 2017, 08:31:29 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 10, 2017, 07:48:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: