Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Labra - Deflationary DeFi - Meme Token, from the DeFi enthusiast community - page 3. (Read 750 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think that you just need to list on other exchanges
brand new
Why Labra quickly gained popularity, what is its potential? Tell me who knows
brand new

It's amazing how quickly Labra gained popularity, will it show the same growth as Doge or Safemoon?

No, such growth will not show until the market is in such a state, it will be clearer to see what will happen to it.
brand new

What is the team doing now? There is a lot of spam in telegram chat, I can't see ads there

What kind of advertising are we talking about?
brand new
It's amazing how quickly Labra gained popularity, will it show the same growth as Doge or Safemoon?
brand new
What is the team doing now? There is a lot of spam in telegram chat, I can't see ads there
brand new

So the fall in BTC still affected -30%

Yes, Labra is also the same token as everything that is will be monitored for the growth of BTC
brand new

I think that all we need is a decent exchange listing to go totally moonshot

It is true that if Labra is listed on Binance, it will increase its price and popularity by a lot.
brand new
So the fall in BTC still affected -30%
brand new
I think that all we need is a decent exchange listing to go totally moonshot
Activity: 23

In all your social networks, the community has increased, your development is going very well

Yes, especially in the telegram, they spam a lot, send memes and funny pictures about the purchase of Labra
Activity: 2

I also became a Labra holder, I would not like to miss a good opportunity to make a big profit

Would have taken better today, when BTC fell so much, but it has already started to rise so do not worry
brand new
In all your social networks, the community has increased, your development is going very well
brand new
I also became a Labra holder, I would not like to miss a good opportunity to make a big profit
brand new

I bought Labra for $ 300, now I will wait for growth, I am sure that I will not go negative

I am sure that with $ 300 in a couple of weeks you will make at least$1000
brand new

With such a huge community, I think Labra will grow very quickly.

That's right, it supports it just like Doge supported it
Activity: 2
I bought Labra for $ 300, now I will wait for growth, I am sure that I will not go negative
brand new
With such a huge community, I think Labra will grow very quickly.
Activity: 22

Labra tokens should be at their best, I can't imagine how much they will grow in the summer

After the fall of bitcoin stops a little, then it will grow, so far it is difficult to say
brand new

It seems that such meme tokens are in trend right now, I also have a hundred to buy and hold Labra

Yes, people make quick money with such coins, I also bought a couple of pieces and I just keep it for now.
Pages:
Jump to: