Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LADAcoin ΛAΔA (LDC) / PoW / Depends Money of Balance - page 10. (Read 242158 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
LADA <[¤]> ΛΑΔΑ ✯ 2016
When is Android Wallet available?  Roll Eyes
May be later. I working for this
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
When is Android Wallet available?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
now at 40 sat

yea it right. it will easy for lada coin to hit 100 sat, only need 0.11606722 btc (when i write this post). But see buy support, it still 16 sat  Grin Grin. I hope more people will trade lada later Smiley
now at 40 sat
Activity: 456
LADA <[¤]> ΛΑΔΑ ✯ 2016
Strong Sell this coin until it 10 sat !!
More 22 sat now
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Strong Sell this coin until it 10 sat !!
better the web site for LADA
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
dev ladacoin, if you do not plan to add new exchange again for ladacoin? in order to push prices up, because I saw no movement and still be in the price range 30sat

Im sure he knows that. Hed needs to work on the marketing more first. Then worry about the exchanges.
yes, he is still active and always respond to your questions here, but why he did not respond to price ladacoin itself? whereas ladacoin has very good market potential if dev want to try for it

I think price is not main concern for dev. Maybe he want to grow lada userbase, so it price will grow natural

He needs to focus on marketing and that will do good things for the price dude. That's most important now. Marketing!

Exactly, that's what we need. and i hope dev or cummunity add this coin to another exchange novaexchange and c-cex.

Those exchanges suck, lada needs to be on bittrex to get the right attention form the worldwide traders. On the small exchanges its not to many people that get to see your project.
If the dev wanted he could pay for a listing on bittrex and that would start the motor but I still think marketing is the number one priority and that the exchanges can come after.
but marketing does not guarantee high prices, if not supported excange great. there must be an exchange Another
Activity: 602
dev ladacoin, if you do not plan to add new exchange again for ladacoin? in order to push prices up, because I saw no movement and still be in the price range 30sat

Im sure he knows that. Hed needs to work on the marketing more first. Then worry about the exchanges.
yes, he is still active and always respond to your questions here, but why he did not respond to price ladacoin itself? whereas ladacoin has very good market potential if dev want to try for it

I think price is not main concern for dev. Maybe he want to grow lada userbase, so it price will grow natural

He needs to focus on marketing and that will do good things for the price dude. That's most important now. Marketing!

Exactly, that's what we need. and i hope dev or cummunity add this coin to another exchange novaexchange and c-cex.

Those exchanges suck, lada needs to be on bittrex to get the right attention form the worldwide traders. On the small exchanges its not to many people that get to see your project.
If the dev wanted he could pay for a listing on bittrex and that would start the motor but I still think marketing is the number one priority and that the exchanges can come after.

Activity: 658

yes it could happen, but the prices are more able to push an investor willing to buy and play a altcoin project when viewed in terms of pricing itself apart from the great and famous excange

Ao it will need more BTC to push price now, and community also need to do buy support in higher price

yes it could happen, but the prices are more able to push an investor willing to buy and play a altcoin project when viewed in terms of pricing itself apart from the great and famous excange
Activity: 658

Or maybe he doesn't have btc to pum0 this coin and marketing it

Whats the marketing ploy dev? I dont see you making any effort to get the brand out.
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Why mining blocks are assigned to do address that I never created?

You will have a hidden address within your wallet for solo purposes, if you create a new receiving address that will be the one that shows up next a a new solo address is created and all wallets do that.
Pages:
Jump to: