Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LandDAO - Your Gateway to Tokenized Land Ownership - page 2. (Read 620 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I’m taking a step further into my land ownership business and LandDAO seems to be a helping tool at this point.  Now I can take my business world wide without having to undergo the stress of traveling out of my country. Thus giving me more time to spend time with my family and rest more. This is a more secured process as the security backing is top notch with good verification process. The simplicity of the process of buying and selling on LandDAO using tokens will remove the thought of difficulties of land ownership business among upcoming young business minded individuals that are new in the land business world as so many people in the past gave up as a result of inadequate resources available for traveling.
With all you've just said, this is enough reason to want to invest in projects like this! The fact that you don’t necessarily need to be physically present to purchase property makes it even more amazing. All I need to do when transacting on LANDAO is simply use the token! Additionally, it makes it easier for people around the world to acquire properties and earn profits.
You are right that using tokens for property purchases is a fast way for seamless transactions. Of course it is secure and goes through the right process. Landao is what I see as the future of land ownership and investment. Moreover, investing in real estate is an opportunity and a long-term investment.
Activity: 2
I’m taking a step further into my land ownership business and LandDAO seems to be a helping tool at this point.  Now I can take my business world wide without having to undergo the stress of traveling out of my country. Thus giving me more time to spend time with my family and rest more. This is a more secured process as the security backing is top notch with good verification process. The simplicity of the process of buying and selling on LandDAO using tokens will remove the thought of difficulties of land ownership business among upcoming young business minded individuals that are new in the land business world as so many people in the past gave up as a result of inadequate resources available for traveling.
With all you've just said, this is enough reason to want to invest in projects like this! The fact that you don’t necessarily need to be physically present to purchase property makes it even more amazing. All I need to do when transacting on LANDAO is simply use the token! Additionally, it makes it easier for people around the world to acquire properties and earn profits.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I am happy to see so many interested in LandDao people here,

when it comes to answers from Team then please use official channels to reach the Team and talk with directly

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/4MntspzqcM

X: https://x.com/landdao_land

also Medium is great source of info: https://medium.com/@landdao_land
Activity: 28
Merit: 14
So it is RWA?

I have been involved in some RWA projects including Realio Network and Propchain. So how will LandDao going to compete with these RWA projects?
Tokenizing land ownership is not a new trend and I think the NFT market still worth some billions of dollars which i hope will appreciate with time as the price of cryptocurrency keeps surging. I still hope to involve myself in projects like this one where my investment can worth something reasonable within a speculated timeframe. I don't know how profitable this project could be  but I hope that it will be something worth investing, now that we are expecting the bull trend to fully function.
Yes, tokenization is not something new but has a lot of flaws, which is the reason why most real-life asset tokenization projects are not successful. According to what I have read about LandDAO, they seem to solve the tokenization space's flaws, and that's why they introduced an innovative financial solution for uncertainty and fluctuations in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Do not forget that anything can be tokenized(land, art, car, house etc) so that investors can have access to their investment allocation.
It can be in terms of digital currency registered on the blockchain to take records of every transaction so every investor can access there allocation. The top reasons why many investors tend to consider real world assets as an option is to make profits with minimal risk,  without taking part in the security and management of such asset.
Activity: 18
I’m now getting more interested about LandDAO as it gives users tangible ownership of real-world assets, it’s mind-blowing how LandDAO introduces a unique way of investing into land ownership. The investment opportunity provided by LandDAO is second to known, and as crypto trader going into the land ownership business, I see LandDAO as the right fit for me, as it has shown great potential for long-term applications. This project can lead to Community development and urbanization without having to move an inch from user comfort zone.
Activity: 37
Real-world assets are definitely gaining traction, and the $4 trillion projection by 2030 shows the immense potential. Tokenizing assets like private credit and bonds allows for greater liquidity, transparency, and accessibility. LANDDAO could indeed position itself as a key player in this space, given how established giants like BlackRock, Goldman Sachs, and MakerDAO are already pushing the boundaries.

RWAs offer a safer, more stable investment route compared to the volatility of traditional crypto assets, making them a strong choice for those seeking a reliable entry into blockchain.
Why $4 trillion projection by 2030? I think real world assets would exceed $16 trillion by 2030, we have seen what's happening in the middle east why used to be a desert now lots of land development is going on there for residential purposes and industrial purposes.

I think LandDAO is well positioned and based on the current geographical areas that they are present in, I believe they have a good chance to rub shoulders with an already existing establishment like BlackRock.

I don't know the presence of other projects in the African RWA market, LandDAO can effectively tap into this hidden treasure, and from Ghana they can expand their wings to rejoins like Ethiopia, Tanzania, Nigeria.
Activity: 280
Merit: 130
You somehow understand the concept of LandDAO, but you misunderstood the concept when you added NFT because the concept of LandDAO is to convert land rights into digital assets on the blockchain. It is just like investing in a virtual diamond, which is represented and managed on a blockchain by a professional organization.
Furthermore, I believe the concept was introduced to create an innovative financial solution in the cryptocurrency ecosystem where the volatility of the market always leads to uncertainty and fluctuations of price, while the LandDAO team also bridges the gap between blockchain technology and traditional/physical assets.

About the gain or benefit, it is just like investing in a BTC ETF where you invest in BTC.

That's what I believe this project is all about based on my findings

That’s a good analogy, but that’s not exactly what I meant. Again, correct me if I’m wrong, LandDAO works like proof of fractional ownership of land bought by LandDAO using funds gathered from investors. I see LandDAO having great potential, not just for retail investors but also for institutions.

Simply put, let’s say I buy some LandDAO NFTs, but I want to use my portion of the land personally, like building a house or something. Can LandDAO make that possible?

This is just a small example. Now imagine a big company, maybe a big property company, that buys a majority of LandDAO NFTs and wants to develop something on that land. Because I believe RWAs, especially in land and property sector, are such good businesses that everyone wants to tap into.

Yeah, you’ve got the basic idea of LandDAO. They pool funds from members to buy land, which gets tokenized as NFTs and distributed to those who participated. But it’s not just about capital gains. Depending on the project, NFT holders might get other perks, like rental income or even a say in decision-making.

As for actually owning the land behind the NFT, that’s a good question. It probably depends on the laws in the country where the land is, like in Ghana. Non-citizens might face restrictions or need extra permits. So, you'd have to look into how the project handles legal ownership. Definitely worth checking out how they make that work!

If LandDAO NFT holders get other benefits like you mentioned, that would be really interesting, especially rental income. Let’s say the DAO members decided to rent out the land or build residential properties and rent them out, that would definitely be very profitable.

Activity: 127
Real-world assets are definitely gaining traction, and the $4 trillion projection by 2030 shows the immense potential. Tokenizing assets like private credit and bonds allows for greater liquidity, transparency, and accessibility. LANDDAO could indeed position itself as a key player in this space, given how established giants like BlackRock, Goldman Sachs, and MakerDAO are already pushing the boundaries.

RWAs offer a safer, more stable investment route compared to the volatility of traditional crypto assets, making them a strong choice for those seeking a reliable entry into blockchain.
Activity: 1165
Merit: 78
So it is RWA?

I have been involved in some RWA projects including Realio Network and Propchain. So how will LandDao going to compete with these RWA projects?
Tokenizing land ownership is not a new trend and I think the NFT market still worth some billions of dollars which i hope will appreciate with time as the price of cryptocurrency keeps surging. I still hope to involve myself in projects like this one where my investment can worth something reasonable within a speculated timeframe. I don't know how profitable this project could be  but I hope that it will be something worth investing, now that we are expecting the bull trend to fully function.
Yes, tokenization is not something new but has a lot of flaws, which is the reason why most real-life asset tokenization projects are not successful. According to what I have read about LandDAO, they seem to solve the tokenization space's flaws, and that's why they introduced an innovative financial solution for uncertainty and fluctuations in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
You sound like someone that is into land sales with lots of experience. It seems interesting to know that you actually understood how this thing works and what Investors should be expecting after a period of time after putting their money in this kind of project. Investing in digital land ownership like the LandDAO is not really  not a new niche as we may say, all it requires is investing to get rewarded after specific time. It is like trading Gold digitally without even knowing how it looks like or the composition. Investors are after making profits only without taking any physical risks of what owning a land actually entails.
Activity: 15
RWA is one of the things that makes me feel bullish this year. I’m following a few RWA projects. Maybe LandDAO could collaborate with Unlockd. It’s kind of like liquidity providers for RWAs.

I’m interested in LandDAO, correct me if I’m wrong, so LandDAO gathers funds from members to buy land that will then be tokenized as NFTs and given to the members involved, right? Are there any other benefits offered to NFT holders, or is it just about capital gains?

Let’s say I join the fundraising and hold some land-backed NFTs. Can I actually get the land behind my NFT? For example, I own some NFTs of land in Ghana, but I want to own the land for real. Is that possible? And what about the legal permits for ownership, especially for someone who's not a Ghana citizen? Sorry for asking so many questions, but I’m really interested in RWA.
Yeah, you’ve got the basic idea of LandDAO. They pool funds from members to buy land, which gets tokenized as NFTs and distributed to those who participated. But it’s not just about capital gains. Depending on the project, NFT holders might get other perks, like rental income or even a say in decision-making.

As for actually owning the land behind the NFT, that’s a good question. It probably depends on the laws in the country where the land is, like in Ghana. Non-citizens might face restrictions or need extra permits. So, you'd have to look into how the project handles legal ownership. Definitely worth checking out how they make that work!
Activity: 20
So it is RWA?

Activity: 37
I have never tried to invest in land. How can I be sure they are real, and what wallet can be used for transactions that team recommend?

It's available in different parts of the world and tokenizing land ownership is great idea,  so it caught my attention.
Hope you are aware that there are two types of land available on LandDAO? Residential and agriculture farm land.

I believe that you are talking about the residential land but honestly there are so many opportunities on the agricultural farm land, Africa like Ghana has great fertile land for agricultural activities, so if you have a company this is also a fantastic opportunity.

LandDAO has opened the world to the potential of owning lands across different continents which has been a problem for so long.
?
Activity: -
Merit: -

Given your interest in the LandDAO RWA project and its potential impact on real estate, how do you think fractionalizing land into digital tokens could change your approach to property investment, and what aspects of blockchain's transparency and security are most appealing to you in this context?
Activity: 147
Merit: 7
Are there any restrictions on which countries can purchase land? Where can I find a list of available lands to buy? Are we on this stage already?

I agree with you.
This kind of project has great potential in today's world. Imagine how much easier it would be and the countless opportunities it would open up. Many people could benefit from it. Investors would have an easier way to allocate their money. And people living in areas with land available for investment would also benefit from the rapid growth of their community. I think more people should be aware of this project. Perhaps some regulations might change, and we could see it implemented in reality
Activity: 1106
Merit: 535
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
I have watched the YouTube video about LandDAO and how one can invest in this project. I have also joined the discord community to understand how the investment could look like but I think I'm still skeptical about the whole thing. I think op or the team need to enlighten us about the whole process and how this project intends to be more successful compared to other similar past projects.

Don't you think acquiring land in countries like Ghana as a non citizen or expatriate can be a bit challenging looking at language barrier, local laws and other factors?
Activity: 32
So it is RWA?

Activity: 49
I have never tried to invest in land. How can I be sure they are real, and what wallet can be used for transactions that team recommend?

It's available in different parts of the world and tokenizing land ownership is great idea,  so it caught my attention.
Activity: 23
I don't know if I've seen a project like this before.  It's a decentralized platform that uses blockchain to tokenize real land into tradable tokens. This could be huge for the crypto world. Now, anyone can buy or sell land anywhere in the world without leaving home. Looks like a game-changer!!
This crypto project for land is interesting. Buying and selling with digital currency just got easier with the launch of something like LandDao.

I thought first this is just virtual like virtual reality lands but when I looked closer it was clear for me that this is real land.

It can be a great platform for both sellers and buyers, it just needs more marketing because I think we all can see big potential in tokenizing land ownership. I will come back here to look and see people selling their lands.

I am excited to see people participating in selling their land on LandDao, looking forward for the product going live. I added this project to my list, check.
Pages:
Jump to: