Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 71. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
probably because your life is boring and uninteresting and you never took chances

It's a better thing to do if you lack leadership skills.

I hope LAToken will see it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
probably because your life is boring and uninteresting and you never took chances

It's a better thing to do if you lack leadership skills.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Yes, the company may have big problems now

I wonder how the price is so high now. No, I don't even want to know, I want my tokens.
It's too early to sell, it's not the limit yet
I have been waiting for this project for a long time, but when I looked at the project in its inception I did not believe in success. Now looking at the growth of the project I see that I was wrong. Yes, somewhere I did not analyze everything.
Welcome to us in the sect of admirers of LAtoken
moon, bro

AHahha. To this peak is still far away

The team can't handle even withdrawal.
Hahah, let's laugh at them now. After all, none of us have ever made mistakes

I make mistakes, but not so huge.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Guys what do you think about bitcoin? It seems to me that 2018/2019 is the year of its oblivion. Because thanks to ICO's there were many altcoins that are much more perfect than btc, faster and more reliable. When people understand it, it will collapse. What is your opinion?

While more and more newcomers are arriving, the growth of bitcoin will not be stoped

I believe more and more people knows about ETH today.
And not only about him, there are a huge number of the most promising altcoins
Activity: 388
I have been waiting for this project for a long time, but when I looked at the project in its inception I did not believe in success. Now looking at the growth of the project I see that I was wrong. Yes, somewhere I did not analyze everything.
I'm sure that you are one of those who sold their tokens in October
Guys what do you think about bitcoin? It seems to me that 2018/2019 is the year of its oblivion. Because thanks to ICO's there were many altcoins that are much more perfect than btc, faster and more reliable. When people understand it, it will collapse. What is your opinion?

While more and more newcomers are arriving, the growth of bitcoin will not be stoped

But I still believe a bit bitcoin

Probably they have already spent everything, sorry friend

All of their thousands of ETH?
Maltese visa is expensive

I don't think you managed anything but your room in your mom's house Wink
ahhha, CEO of basement
 Grin Grin Grin
How much is token price?
Big, but not as big as your mom
 Grin

Let's not switch to it yet, personally I have a lot of such jokes for these guys though.
Yes, the price has not yet reached the size of your mother
And here's the first ex-hayter arrived
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

I don't think you managed anything but your room in your mom's house Wink

Probably they have already spent everything, sorry friend

All of their thousands of ETH?

AHahha. To this peak is still far away

The team can't handle even withdrawal.
Hahah, let's laugh at them now. After all, none of us have ever made mistakes

How much is token price?
Big, but not as big as your mom
 Grin

Let's not switch to it yet, personally I have a lot of such jokes for these guys though.

Yes, the company may have big problems now

I wonder how the price is so high now. No, I don't even want to know, I want my tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: