Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Launching ] Achilles -ACH - Biometric,SOS, Implant-Masternodes PoW - page 11. (Read 7655 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Blockchain and biometric technology in one project? I'd be interested in seeing how the team plans on executing this since biometric locks usually require some form of accessory or other.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
WASSA WASSAAA WASSA =D

Lets go airdrop!
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
I think you have a pretty original idea, she deserve to make more people know about her.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
This sounds like an amazing project with good idea and technology integration. Exciting features to be built into Achilles, like Retina Confirmation, Fingerprint Confirmation along with Encrypted password for extra layer of security. With merger of technology and the body these functions as the core of the project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Actually, this is already listed on cryptopia... I do not believe its the same project, though the theory sounds good if theres any actual implementation

shut the fuck up with your nonsense post.

you're merely shilling your fucking signature.

if you are going to write something, at least make it interesting.

fucking faggot

Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Actually, this is already listed on cryptopia... I do not believe its the same project, though the theory sounds good if theres any actual implementation
Activity: 4
interesting project. goodluck devs
Activity: 5
IN ON AIRDROP!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!! KEEP IT UP!!!
Activity: 2
Looking good  Wink

ps: Turkish translate
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
i can do the greek translation if interested
copper member
Activity: 216
Looking forward to this Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hello! which pool is best to use? and were I can download wallet Achilles?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hi, interesting project, security is very important. Any info about the team btw?
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
I like the ideeas this project brings forth.
Activity: 135
nice, now we can found the exchange and pool mining here
https://cryptohub.online/market/ACH/ and for discord chanel here https://discord.gg/gAj5wA4
good luck and keep spirit,
Activity: 266
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
Project with POW looks interesting, it could have a bright future.
Activity: 190
бeзoпacнocть дeнeжный cpeдcтв и кpиптoвaлюты oчeнь злoбoднeвнaя тeмa .пoэтoмy y paзpaбoтчикoв oчeнь пoлeзнaя тeмa для людeй нaдeюcь иx ждeт ycпex
Activity: 2
nice project with low supply for good, great project ! Kiss
Activity: 336
One of our more exciting features to be built into Achilles function is the merger of technology and the body.  Our first step in that direction will take place on May 15th 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I see this project as a way to safe lock our riches. The project has potential to boom. Would keep an eye on this one to see how this goes. Good luck devs and have a nice day.

I agree, we wish the project to be successful and to have many investors that will support the project. Good luck to achilles.
Pages:
Jump to: