Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] launching Jetcoin - Supporting Tomorrow's Champions - page 8. (Read 18207 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 11
you should soon  be able to purchase them on their main exchange Dxmarkets.com

long time coming.....

Seems to be a lot of good things for them though in the pipeline! Excited!

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Why did I missed this one? Seems to be getting more popular soon!
Hopefully one of those sports agencies give them a somewhat established up and Comer to really attract awareness to the jetcoin brand etc n help them get off on the right foot .. I'm sure they have plans up their sleeve with  their connections and board of directors
Yea that would  be a solid pick up ! However I believe they are just starting out with formula 1 drivers , soccer players and models for now .. I'm sure it will envolve to more sports n American athletes as well, just not yet
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
@ epyx  

Have you heard any new rumors or news or athletes that were signed?

nope but they should go after Thon Maker :p Smiley gonna be hot hot. First person the nba has allowed to enter directly after high school since they banned it. He's being called a phenomenon.   
@ epyx  

Have you heard any new rumors or news or athletes that were signed?
Just heating up!  $$$$$$$$
I got the same email! Hopefully Release is right around the corner! Excited to see the new APP ! next step is to begin trading on DX markets after the APP release ..

EPL starts in less than 2 months too so news should be pending in regards to that breakthrough as well! Exciting times!
Activity: 577
Things are moving - recently received the following email from Jetcoin:

We are almost ready to implement the latest version of our phone app wallet and need to complete the last step which requires your phone number.

Our records indicate that the phone number you gave us when you ordered your JETs is: ----------------

Please confirm or amend accordingly.

Thank you for your support

Best regards,
Jetcoin Institute

Looking forward to further, demonstrable progress!
you can visit their website: https://jetcoininstitute.com/

Also check out a newly released slide share that came out:

http://www.slideshare.net/EricAlexandre/jetcoin

They are partnered with (2) different BILLION dollar sports agency's and have gained entrance into the English Premier League with some of the largest teams in the World.. Man united, Man city, Aresenal, Chelsea etc...  (more details on that to come )

If done right this coin has A LOT of potential ... Based on last update from company (end of May) , the upgraded wallets were in the final stages of testing and then need approved for the APP stores.. So has to be soon by now... Great things take time.. A lot of big things happening behind the scenes here though!
Activity: 508
Jahaha
I was watching AC Milan vs Verona and saw Jetcoin is the sponsor for the Seria A team. Where is the coin on the roadmap ? Where can I get more info on the coin itself ? It seems no threads are available here on BCT.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Ok true I do remember reading that somewhere, I am used to be nxt coins number one fan but I have lost faith in this development and am moving to liquidate all my assets and convert nxt into other more promising cryptocurrencies
Activity: 325
Is Jetcoin dead?
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I smell a Cease and Desist letter coming?

https://twitter.com/jetcoins/with_replies
Activity: 72
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Please don't stop Roberto!..I haven't had this much fun in a while over here!

It's fun to see that the "Bitcoin Mothers" Are still clutching to their babies trying to save them from the IMAGINARY pack of Wild NXT Dingo's..

It will be a rude awakening when they do figure out that we are not the enemy and Bitcoin isn't the ONLY solution, but all  of us are in this together to make a better world

Oh noooo the PoW vs the PoS debate Tongue

I never visualized BTc fanboys as "mothers"... the only mental image of miners I have is this very cute one:

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Please don't stop Roberto!..I haven't had this much fun in a while over here!

It's fun to see that the "Bitcoin Mothers" Are still clutching to their babies trying to save them from the IMAGINARY pack of Wild NXT Dingo's..

It will be a rude awakening when they do figure out that we are not the enemy and Bitcoin isn't the ONLY solution, but all  of us are in this together to make a better world
Pages:
Jump to: