Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LaxmiCoin - LXM - The cryptocurrency of India Government (Approved) - page 2. (Read 4102 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Looks like a scam by suggesting it's a cryptocurrency approved by a country's govt. when all they share is a trade mark registry certificate for the coin name! 30% premine on top of that seals the deal.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I suggest, this is a scam coin. Imitation of RupeeCoin?  Undecided
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Now we reach 20BTC. If LXM scam, LXM cannot reach this volume. Thanks all, who believe LXM.
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Hearing things from left to right.. seems like a scamcoin if you ask my honest opinion.
And not a lot of support on this either..
Would suggest to stay away from it and leave it to those "indians" Smiley
Activity: 278
Now we reach more than 9 BTC on Nova, In Indian "Lakshmi" is "Laxmi". Thanks for all support. Dev still hold all coin. Believe it.
Activity: 140
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Isaw a banner on this coin, came to check it on forum, saw 30% premine, kkthxbai
Activity: 158
This is no way related to Government of India. The official coin is going to be "Lakshmi" not laxmi

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/business/economy/160917/govt-may-launch-indias-own-cryptocurrency-lakshmi-reports.html
Activity: 182
Edward Miroslav
You should advertise on www.forum.stake.com. There's a section which is screaming for some loving where a lot of traffic comes through. The forum has over 150 registered users a day & thousands of guests. Definitely worthwhile the few minutes for the extra exposure!

Best of luck with the venture!
Activity: 42
30% premine lol scam. run away
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
30% Premine ? No thanks...
Activity: 187
30% premine? It is hard to believe, that developers need 30% of all coins to develop it. Looks like another coin condemned to be forgotten.
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Activity: 37
its not related to indian government its fraud only...
Activity: 336
Followed this thread, looking forward for next progress
Activity: 842
does laxmiCoin hold a bounty project
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
This coin by the OP has nothing to do with the Indian government. He is just playing with the name and trying to gain advantage. Mining with 2Gh/s rig and with 30% premine, he is planning to be a millionaire overnight.
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
Lakshmi Coin _ This is the name that will be used by INDIAN GOVT.

Someone randomly cant create a coin for billions of people .. Govt will Release its own coin with RBI - Reserve Bank of India. The certificate shown in First page is nothing.

There was a coin called RUP .. they said it was for india Tongue and no one knows that coin in India. Now this laxmi !!!

Awesome .. lot of miners are falling for this and that.. even a lot of investors too Tongue .

Oh India . Lot of them playing with ur name ..
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
whether this is a joke or a real one, I find it very interesting to follow more information.
Activity: 239
an interesting project and I see from the total amount of coin supply from the project too much
it may take some time from the project to be in the hands of investors and I will see the progress of the project
Pages:
Jump to: