Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Layer Protocol: Decentralized reputation authority for the sharing economy - page 9. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Layer - will be a good mediator between the participants of the economy. I am sure that companies which have branches in different countries will be interested in application of such application.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I saw INSTAR Wallet V1 among the partners of the platform. The project is now creating a huge network of data verification partners. I am sure that joint cooperation will be fruitful.
You are right, the project creates a good system around its product. I hope that the interface testing will be offered to us for testing in the near future.
Activity: 193
I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses
Activity: 149
Collaboration with the Origin command of the pilot program will allow the project to develop towards a more decentralized world. Work between stakeholders will be based on accurate reputation data.
Innovative technologies help to develop different spheres of business. I am glad to see that blockchain technologies will help to develop the rental market.
The application of the Layer Protocol is important for different business categories. I would like to see its availability in many countries. This will be useful for people who travel a lot.
Activity: 142
A valuable product for companies. Now do you have any information on how the protocol is tested? I would be interested to know the opinion of Spin about the development.
Activity: 138
Is there any information about the project's cooperation with the exchanges? The LRX token can be of great demand. I'd like to understand - How will the number of tokens affect the user's reputation in the system?
Activity: 308
 I would like to get more details about holding ico. I will be happy to participate in the investment. I like the way the team works - a lot of work has already been done.
Activity: 139
I think that with the Spin partnership, the project will be able to quickly hijack into application scope. This will affect the growth of the token.
I saw INSTAR Wallet V1 among the partners of the platform. The project is now creating a huge network of data verification partners. I am sure that joint cooperation will be fruitful.
Activity: 448
Collaboration with the Origin command of the pilot program will allow the project to develop towards a more decentralized world. Work between stakeholders will be based on accurate reputation data.
Innovative technologies help to develop different spheres of business. I am glad to see that blockchain technologies will help to develop the rental market.
The project has great opportunities for profit. I think that by expanding the territory of application, the team will find a lot of customers. Companies around the world need reputation information.
For car Rental this application will open new possibilities. Every client around the world will be able to have good ratings and apply them.
Using the platform will help users of new resources to have access to different features that are available to regular customers. I think a good reputation will help in this.
I wonder when we can see the alpha version of the platform? That would be very interesting to me.
Activity: 140
The team has good partners. This is important for investment. I did not fully understand, is it possible for the consumer to register to get the rating?
Using the platform will help users of new resources to have access to different features that are available to regular customers. I think a good reputation will help in this.
Activity: 378
At the moment, as for me, this is one of the best ICO as the platform has much weight at this market right now
Activity: 476
A very promising project and behind it a great prospect for the future. I will follow announcements from developers. I think this will help me multiply my capital.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Hello! This is a very interesting idea. Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with her, this is always a good chance to get to know this project better
I think the developers will make announcements about this so far, no such information has been received.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Hello! This is a very interesting idea. Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with her, this is always a good chance to get to know this project better
Activity: 308
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Activity: 448
very interesting project, but I did not understand when will the sale of these tokens? And will the bounty program or something in this spirit?
Pages:
Jump to: