Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LazyCoins launched - Fiat market, License & Faster UK Payment - page 3. (Read 18444 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
No fees during beta? Looks pretty nice there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
jus sign up , and be "lazy" with this coin
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Are you guys going to have mastercoin/fiat markets anytime soon?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
www.LazyCoins.com
WOW, THIS EXCHANGE IS SO GOOD.

Come on, are you fucking kidding? You're making newbie accounts to pump the thread? Find something more original, don't be pathetic.

New users being introduced due to this: http://www.lazynews.tv/giveaways/

One of the tasks requires users to give us their feedback here so it verifies its a human and not a bot. Thanks for trolling Smiley
Activity: 17
i think this exchange very smooth and simple for me.
This is an impressive site! A really REALLY long list of possible crypto exchanges, nice and responsive site and low fees! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 2
.23% is a very low fee. Seems quite fair to me.
I'm very new to cryptocurrency, in fact I'm giving my virgin sign up. It seems pretty interesting
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
already signup
nice site  Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 20
i love how you change a platform for trading cryptocoins. it's become so easy. so we can do it while we're so lazy.
hrm
Activity: 5
I like the responsive design. What about adding some more buy/sell option, like buy or sell at certain price or to add a stop loss like limit, which would do a reverse exchange?
Activity: 27
www.LazyCoins.com
This is an interesting idea. Seems that LazyCoin isn't the most accurate name give that everything is stored in cold wallets. Just seems that it would cause a lot of manual labor.

Yes it is laborious but the safest possible method. However we have restructured our withdrawal process for the launch our new site  and it will be better streamlined.

You can read more about this on https://lazycoins.com/security

This is an interesting idea. Seems that LazyCoin isn't the most accurate name give that everything is stored in cold wallets. Just seems that it would cause a lot of manual labor.
This is such an awesome idea. I love the fact that someone felt it was needed to have a way to transfer and trade between tons of cryptocurrencies and altcoins, because there are so many now.
I like the 100% cold storage policy - hopefully there is a way we can verify that. I will give them a try with a small amount of coins.
Definetely considering expanding my range of cryptocurrencies. I believe this one will be quite interesting based on the approach lazycoin is taking
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Signed up, now lets try it
Activity: 48
i didn't navigate around the page too much, but it looks ok to me
www.LazyCoins.com
Could you add QTL & CXC and maybe ask Markus to add Lazycoin.com to his trading platform

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bittrex-poloniex-cryptsy-all-coin-trading-software-quatloo-trader-711966

Thanks,

First we need to release our public api. Will do before the launch of our new site early next month.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: