Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]――――――――――――― ⚒ LBTC ⚒ ―――――――――――――[ANN] - page 2. (Read 20529 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Come on dev... 1000mins since last block!?
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
Ignore coinmarkets., you can try yobit.net , novaexchange.com and by tomorrow on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz as well.

we launched paper-wallet on our community request , use it wisely and careful with your pvt keys, always backup couple of times.

Sample wallet screen below

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hey there how to import my lbtc wallet....?  Please anyone help me regarding this issue..I have lbtc backup file.
ANYONE MINING THIS COIN, AND IF SO, WHERE?

i see it in this pool -- http://www.bitcoin-pool.de/

Thanks for sharing the information and being active. many pools went down because of high difficulty, we are upgrading and doing tests..  soon there will be new settings on mining and hopefully more pools will run LBTC.

Its there any problem to deposit from Nova to Yobbit?

Technically , you can do it but it will take long time because LBTC is in upgrading stage, we are changing the retarget settings to control the difficulty for attracting miners.

Activity: 387
Merit: 251
Your Campaign Manager!
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
ANYONE MINING THIS COIN, AND IF SO, WHERE?
Diff 640 and hash must be something 640 mhash to find block and change diff.

i see that someone hit LBTC with ASIC and difficulty went high.. need miners help!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Diff 640 and hash must be something 640 mhash to find block and change diff.
Dear all
Today i can not sync my wallet, what can i do at the moment? Thanks
Only stop at 2403 Blocks

Miners are working , wallet will sync in no time.

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Dear all
Today i can not sync my wallet, what can i do at the moment? Thanks
Only stop at 2403 Blocks
Activity: 714
Merit: 253

connect with : stratum+tcp://ghettopool.ddns.net:3038 -u (wallet) -p x

changed pool front end. hopefully working better now. looks a lot more cleaner :-)
Do you guys know anything that you can tell us about the prospect and the peculiarity of this coin?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

connect with : stratum+tcp://ghettopool.ddns.net:3038 -u (wallet) -p x

changed pool front end. hopefully working better now. looks a lot more cleaner :-)
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Last block 183 mins ago? Before I start mining it was 457mhs and I'm mining already with 230-240mhs and the network hashrate didnt change in the last 30 min. Did I miss something?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
See the circulating supply and total supply.DEv has all the litebitcoin and will slowly dump thyem in market.Scam
what will the developer be doing with the 1billion coin?
See the circulating supply and total supply.DEv has all the litebitcoin and will slowly dump thyem in market.Scam

You probably seen only dump coins.. Litebitcoin is distributing pre main on promotional activities and development activities.. stay tuned to LBTC to get updates .
Pages:
Jump to: