Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LeakyBitcoins.com: Win up to 250,000 Satoshi every 60 minutes! - page 11. (Read 17400 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
All winnings have been sent Smiley

Were they sent via e-mail? Maybe I missed it.  Thanks again for a great contest, my very first!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The 50% referral commission bonus has ended. It is now back to 15%.
Can't believe you're still using AdSense, would have thought they went ahead and banned you already

Have they warned you or something along those lines.
No and I hope they don't because that will drastically affect my future plans for these faucets.

I've tried my best to mitigate invalid traffic (bots, etc). We'll see at the end of this month...

EDIT: Additionally, I've had my AdSense account for over 3 years, so maybe that helps a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Can't believe you're still using AdSense, would have thought they went ahead and banned you already

Have they warned you or something along those lines.

Ugh, these slow BTC transactions...

EDIT: Both faucet balances are now good to go!

Announcement

To make up for my mistake, I'm going to be offering 50% referral commission bonuses for one day (ends 8/18/2016 at 12:00PM PDT).

This is a great chance to make some good satoshi by handing out your personal referral links to family & friends or even putting a banner up on your site!!

For more information, visit here:

http://refer.leakybitcoins.com

http://refer.leakybitcoins2.com
Great faucet without pop up ads..  I just hit 1000 satoshi with my last claim  Grin 

Congrats! I'm happy to hear that Smiley
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
Great faucet without pop up ads..  I just hit 1000 satoshi with my last claim  Grin 

The faucet's balance is currently being replenished. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.
Activity: 7
Thanks so much for a fun contest!!  Grin
You guys are awesome! Thanks for the support!!

As far as I'm concerned, we're all partners in this. Help LeakyBitcoins become even more successful and the rewards will flow Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
It seems like the servers I host the sites on might be having issues (DDOS, etc). Hopefully it will clear up soon Sad

EDIT: I should really consider creating a Twitter page for updates on issues like this.
If you planning to create twitter to post faucet updates, please also create facebook page. Almost everyone use facebook, so, updates would reach more people.

Yeah, I might go ahead and create all of those social media pages (Google+, etc). It just seems like kind of a pain to manage, but it might be worth the effort.
I'm not an expert of social networks, but I know that is possible to connect accounts and when you post on twitter, same post automatical posted on other networks.
It seems like the servers I host the sites on might be having issues (DDOS, etc). Hopefully it will clear up soon Sad

EDIT: I should really consider creating a Twitter page for updates on issues like this.
If you planning to create twitter to post faucet updates, please also create facebook page. Almost everyone use facebook, so, updates would reach more people.

Yeah, I might go ahead and create all of those social media pages (Google+, etc). It just seems like kind of a pain to manage, but it might be worth the effort.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!

Activity: 10
Great faucet thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Wow, grats Lucius, LTU_btc and FilestormGER for 1.2.3. place and grats to all winners  Cheesy This was very good contest, hope you'll do something like that again in close future.
cheers
Thanks all for answering sunchaser's question. Yeah, those are just anti-bot puzzles to help fight against... bots Smiley

And I'm sure everyone has noticed I've increased the questions/answers from 3 to 4. Just trying to avoid any other convoluted measures right now; I want to keep the reward process as simple and straightforward as possible Cool
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
I would like to add your faucet to my rotator but it tells me:

Please click on the Anti-Bot links in the following order : hard, up, dark, night

while i see bot links:

Anti-Bot ( day )
Anti-Bot ( easy )
Anti-Bot ( light )
Anti-Bot ( down )

Day = night
Easy = hard
Dark = light
Up= down
You have to click words with opposite meaning in following order to claim from faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.

Please click on the Anti-Bot links in the following order : hard, up, dark, night

while i see bot links:

Anti-Bot ( day )
Anti-Bot ( easy )
Anti-Bot ( light )
Anti-Bot ( down )

Day = night
Easy = hard
Dark = light
Up= down
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Audaces Fortuna Iuvat

while i see bot links:

Anti-Bot ( day )
Anti-Bot ( easy )
Anti-Bot ( light )
Anti-Bot ( down )
Pages:
Jump to: