Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LeaseRig.net Rent & Hire Scrypt(Jane/Nfactor)/SHA3/SHA256/X11 HashPower! - page 17. (Read 125778 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Can anyone break down barney style how to solo mine a scrypt coin with lease rig?
PMB
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
If you have applied as a provider and have not completed verification yet:

LeaseRig has been "rented out" of hashpower for almost a week!

There is a demand for rigs which is greater than our providers can not fill!

Please resubmit your provider application as we have lightened the verification requirements and moved toward rig based requirements.   You can get approved as a provider and get your rigs online and stable for 24 hours.  Based on recent history rigs are being rented within minutes of being set to rentable status!

LeaseRig.net  LLC Support
Rent or Hire Hashing power, any crypto anytime! Instant hashing at LeaseRig.net

Hi,

I already have an account and would like to put the raspberry pi as a miner. Is the LeaseRig proxy binary for the raspberry pi available?

regards,

P.
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
If you have applied as a provider and have not completed verification yet:

LeaseRig has been "rented out" of hashpower for almost a week!

There is a demand for rigs which is greater than our providers can not fill!

Please resubmit your provider application as we have lightened the verification requirements and moved toward rig based requirements.   You can get approved as a provider and get your rigs online and stable for 24 hours.  Based on recent history rigs are being rented within minutes of being set to rentable status!

LeaseRig.net  LLC Support
Rent or Hire Hashing power, any crypto anytime! Instant hashing at LeaseRig.net
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
All scrypt rigs rented out! What coins are they mining?  Huh

I wonder if anyone is arbitraging. I would if I wasn't so lazy.

The question is, arbitraging what? What is every scrypt rig on Leaserig mining? I've never seen that before.

I meant something like renting a rig on another site and pointing it to LeaseRig. It looks like it would be snatched up almost at any price. Or lurking until one of the rented rigs becomes available and subletting it - although this might be technically tricky.

I have no idea either what they are all mining, silkcoin was supposed to be pumped but I didn't think it would be that much.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

The question is, arbitraging what? What is every scrypt rig on Leaserig mining? I've never seen that before.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
add blake algorithm please

Get some providers behind the push for a new algorithm.  We found that it doesn't do much good to add algorithms if no one sells rigs under the new algo!

i don't see adding new algorithms hurting anyone ....... more options are always better
Activity: 201
donator
It's for the children!
add blake algorithm please

Get some providers behind the push for a new algorithm.  We found that it doesn't do much good to add algorithms if no one sells rigs under the new algo!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 157
LRP has been terrible the last few days for me. It's crashed on all my rigs at least 4 times, and I've lost long term contracts because of it.

Just saying...

LR is working on new behind-NAT solution, hopefully it will be available soon. I also have problems with LRP :-(
Activity: 95
I'm not using LRP myself, but maybe loop in the .bat (on windows) could help a bit. It works good with sgminer.
Code:
:loop

sgminer.exe -c sgminer.conf
ping 127.0.0.1

@echo crashed
goto loop
Ping is there to give me 4 secs just in case I "q"ed the sgminer and really want to quit it.
Activity: 117
LRP has been terrible the last few days for me. It's crashed on all my rigs at least 4 times, and I've lost long term contracts because of it.

Just saying...
donator
It's for the children!
Is the issue with Eligius and LRP fixed yet.  Just tried with my ants and it would appear it is not. This sums it up:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6713115  post #902

I believe the issue OF LRP is being addressed and is entering alpha testing.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
You don't HAVE to specify intensity, thread, clocks per pool, it is optional, the only thing not really optional is algorithm. I had multi-algorithm working fine on NiceHash with only the pool-algorithm specified, and none of the other stuff, works fine.

If you need different thread-concurrency or gpu-engine for X11 and Scrypt, how do you do that?

I don't need so there is no problem.

+1 for sgminer 5 multi-algorithm support.  I'd love to have my rig available to rent across multiple algorithms simultaneously.

From the documentation:

## Pool-specific configuration

If you use any of these options for a pool, then **you must** set that option
for every pool. This is necessary due to current poor implementation of
sgminer config parser.

Options that can be configured have a `pool-` prefix and work the same as the
global settings:

* pool-algorithm
* pool-nfactor
* pool-intensity
* pool-xintensity
* pool-rawintensity
* pool-gpu-engine
* pool-gpu-memclock
* pool-gpu-threads
* pool-thread-concurrency
* pool-gpu-fan
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
Is the issue with Eligius and LRP fixed yet.  Just tried with my ants and it would appear it is not. This sums it up:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6713115  post #902
donator
It's for the children!
Is LRP having a bad day? My rig is showing OFF and subsequently leases are getting cancelled, but there is nothing wrong on my side. LRP "pool" shows alive in the miner, LRP is still trying to mine to the renters pool... I can't switch pools because it thinks rig is offline. Any workarounds?

Connected to LeaseRig.net
Pool failed to authorize: us1.coinking.io:9999
Authorized with LeaseRig.net
Connection to LeaseRig.net dropped!
Connecting to LeaseRig.net
Pool connection established: us1.coinking.io:9999

Replace your pools.conf file with good pools and try again.

You should have the system replace the pools.conf file on every restart.
legendary
Is LRP having a bad day? My rig is showing OFF and subsequently leases are getting cancelled, but there is nothing wrong on my side. LRP "pool" shows alive in the miner, LRP is still trying to mine to the renters pool... I can't switch pools because it thinks rig is offline. Any workarounds?

Connecting to LeaseRig.net
Pool connection established: us1.coinking.io:9999
donator
It's for the children!

Are accounts of all leaserig customers created at coinking.io? Why can I not login? I tried recover my password and after half an hour still did not get an email with forgotten password.

Pool accounts are only created upon renting a rig.
Activity: 96
June 6 2014

The last release, due out on May 30, was delayed for internal reporting overhauls and Credit Card acceptance code.

• Fixes:
    • Re-hire pricing displayed the old .001BTC minimum vs the new .00002BTC minimum
    • Bulk changing or setting plan prices removed the hours field for dynamic hours rental plans
    • Main page rigs table would lose rig descriptions if the table was sorted
  • Minor Features:
    • Dynamic tooltips to reduce js size
    • Rehire price change notification
    • Renters will see an indicator icon if the rental plan price has changed since hiring.  The notice will provide renters with an indication if the price is the same, more or less than the original rental plan before the rehire discount.
    • First parts of automated provider sign up
    • New internal reporting features
  • Major Features:
    • Credit Card acceptance added (BETA)
      • Only available to preferred providers
      • Only available to certain customers
      • CC Acceptance has limits for the minimum, maximum and monthly transactions per customer, rig and provider during the Beta period.
    • Pool partnership with CoinKing.io
      • All customers will have pool accounts created at coinking.io
      • For every rental an appropriate server closest to the rented rig and with the correct multiport will be added to the customers pools list.
      • Miners with no pools or dead pools will automatically mine to the customers site wallet via the coinking.io multipool.
      • For the longest time all rental services ran on the customer entering accurate information approach.  While we agree that the customer is right to do what they want with their rentals we have to intervene at some point.  Customers entering GetWork pools into LRP rigs, SHA256 pools into scrypt rigs, single pools with low reliability and solo mining to slow connection have caused rig outages, customer complaints and general headaches for our customers and providers in very limited instances.
Are accounts of all leaserig customers created at coinking.io? Why can I not login? I tried recover my password and after half an hour still did not get an email with forgotten password.
Pages:
Jump to: