Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Leeqwid - A simple crypto exchange LIVE! // Mobile App // IEO Launchpad! - page 2. (Read 1193 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 3
I found this article https://medium.com/leeqwid/how-leeqwids-transaction-fee-mining-system-works-57c22655eb3b

how many SEA token released for each day? I can't find that info on the article

I'm not sure about it, you could try with their whitepaper, or waiting for OP to answer.  Grin

OP, I think you could try this one.

Could you please list DFS token.

First ERC token of fantasy sports. Cofounder is the winner of NBC Choice awards and hosts a show on fantasy sports.

Several games live and running since long.

Many new games, partnerships and other catalysts coming this month.

Very hardworking team, project built from scratch inhouse without any funding. Just sheer hardwork.

It's a hidden gem , about to blow off.

Please have a look at their ANN for further details

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-digital-fantasy-sports-dfs-official-crypto-of-fantasy-sports-2223626
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I found this article https://medium.com/leeqwid/how-leeqwids-transaction-fee-mining-system-works-57c22655eb3b

how many SEA token released for each day? I can't find that info on the article
Activity: 12
Could you please list DFS token.

First ERC token of fantasy sports. Cofounder is the winner of NBC Choice awards and hosts a show on fantasy sports.

Several games live and running since long.

Many new games, partnerships and other catalysts coming this month.

Very hardworking team, project built from scratch inhouse without any funding. Just sheer hardwork.

It's a hidden gem , about to blow off.

Please have a look at their ANN for further details

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-digital-fantasy-sports-dfs-official-crypto-of-fantasy-sports-2223626
-snip-
This question you should ask to the CP Token Team, If they decide to make a Trading Competition on Leeqwid you need to wait for an official statement from Leeqwid Exchange.

Yes, maybe you were right, I'll try to ask them.

I'm a bit worried about the trading volume for Altcoin at Leeqwid, do you have the plan to make marketing to gain some a lot customer and bring the volume on Leeqwid Exchange.

I felt the same.
Even their own token doesn't have a good enough trade volume. Maybe Leeqwid on prepare something? Who knows? Since they're a new exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
-snip-
This question you should ask to the CP Token Team, If they decide to make a Trading Competition on Leeqwid you need to wait for an official statement from Leeqwid Exchange.

I'm a bit worried about the trading volume for Altcoin at Leeqwid, do you have the plan to make marketing to gain some a lot customer and bring the volume on Leeqwid Exchange.
CP Token from CryptoProfile deposit has been opened! Trading will open on Wednesday 07:00 AM UTC sharp! Stay tuned for more great news!

I saw a few people complain about Trading Competition at a few previous exchanges that also listed CP token. I'm not really sure which one troubled, exchanges or traders.

Will Leeqwid organize Trading Competition for CP token?
copper member
Activity: 11

CP Token from CryptoProfile deposit has been opened! Trading will open on Wednesday 07:00 AM UTC sharp! Stay tuned for more great news!

copper member
Seyblock deposit has been opened! Trading will open on Wednesday 07:00 AM UTC sharp! Stay tuned for more great news!
copper member

We will open SEY deposit on Monday, March 11th at 07:00 AM UTC and trading will be available on Wednesday, March 13th at 07:00 AM UTC.

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Receiving news from my Email, that's a good sign finally Leeqwid try to be active. Also, Kryptosea (SEA) will be listed at Leeqwid on the first weeks of March waiting for another news from Leeqwid.
copper member
Leeqwid announces to pre-list Skelpy Coin which will be available at May 1st after Skelpy TEC.

https://medium.com/@skelpycoin/skelpy-partnership-with-leeqwid-a41afebf6e8a
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
yes, I see it

Trans-mining descriptions have been fixed, and the Announcement page now has two articles (How To Install Google Authenticator and Leeqwid Trading Is Open Now).
Currently, Leeqwid has FAQs, Trade guides, and explanations about TransFeeMining
I tried to log-in through PC then I log-out, a few minutes later I log-in through my phone then I checked my email, and there isn't a notification for different devices.

Does Leeqwid doesn't use Cookies method?
I thought this was applied, two hours ago I tried it and got a notification.
copper member

Thank you everyone who took their time to visit the Coinfest yesterday. The event was a blast and lots to look forward to! Happy trading everyone!
Activity: 4
I tried to log-in through PC then I log-out, a few minutes later I log-in through my phone then I checked my email, and there isn't a notification for different devices.

Does Leeqwid doesn't use Cookies method?
Activity: 46
Can the Leeqwid team move GA from Navigation to Settings as a submenu?

I think that position is less comfortable to see
This was last updated   Lips sealed

copper member
General Update is done. 2FA is now implemented. We encourage our registered user to enable 2FA for added security. Happy trading!
Activity: 14
Unfortunately, I didn't get it because I was late to following the Kryptosea bounty.
The holder program has worked smoothly; I got a SEA token bonus for February.

Thanks,
Pages:
Jump to: